>60fps on great games
>better controls
>mods
>Save up £1700 to buy amazing PC
>Buy all the parts
>Finished PC looks amazing
>Go onto steam
>Realize there are 0 good games out atm
>Realize devs are lying about their games and they turn out to be boring and have microtransactions
>£1700 Sup Forums machine

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/W8xqd6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retarded detected

>£1700

opinion discarded.

>Go onto steam

Nice memes fgt

boy, you britbongs sure are retarded

I just dont play games anymore so my pc collects dust. People either flock to casual as fuck shit like LoL, overwatch or CS and anything new people drop after a week or has early access or some other bullshit

2016 has been one of the best game years in a long time:
- Titanfall 2
- Battlefield 1
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided
- Xcom 2
- Civ 6
- Battlerite
- Atlas Reactor
- Doom
etc etc. And long time online games are still around.. and old SP games are still around.

It's a good time to be a PC gamer

Why?

Really? Can you tell me why I'm wrong rather than just calling me retarded?

Are you telling me you bought a 1700 bong PC, and in the past 20 years or so, there are no good games?

and you're complaining why I called you retarded?

m8 ur a tard

LOL
>2016 has been one of the best game years in a long time

Is that a joke?

Xcom 2 is the only good game in that list. You can't seriously think deus ex was a good sequel, you are just listing random games from 2016 right?

If you bought a 1700$ PC you deserve to have this happen.

Battlefield 1 is amazing, I bet you haven't played it and the civ series are some of the best games around. Titanfall 2 looks 50/50 ATM aswell, maybe you should go play a few more games and get back to us yea?

Ohh in the past 20 years now? I'm talking about around the last 2 years.

When I built my PC in 2007, in year year alone I got these games:
Portal
Half life 2 episode 2
Bioshock
Cod 4
Team fortress 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Tomb raider: anniversary
Supreme Commander

Nothing comes close to any of those in the past 2 years

Guess so.

>I'm talking about around the last 2 years.
Well you didn't fucking mention 'in the last 2 years' did you?

>Go onto steam

So you're telling you went through the 781 million games on their website and absolutely none of them were good?

>1700
i've spent $700 on my triple monitor setup, and i can run any game at 60fps
how do people manage to overspend so much
i didn't even pull a jew, i could've saved probably $50-$100 more

Mongoloid detected.

I find components are cheaper in the US than in australia, like almost double the price.

What exactly are your specs?

Either you got some really good deals or you probably cheaped out on some parts that you shouldn't have.

>there are 0 good games out atm
Op is telling us that all the pc games since the 1970's are shit

Australia has retarded amount of taxes/regulations on business and none of them are smart enough to realize that burden just gets shifted onto the consumer.

Im assuming he means good games or has already played anything worth playing on pc and just wants more

No but when I buy a £1700 PC in 2016 I am obviously not gonna be using it for quake 1.

>all the emulated games are shit
therefore all games are shit other than the new console games

>£1700 Sup Forums machine
Sounds like a Mac

I thought you said you built it in 2007?

When you spend 1700 on a computer it's no longer a "gaming pc". You have now moved into work station territory, so if you aren't editing and rendering full length movies in Sony Vegas then you might as well be playing quake 1 given how much money you've thrown down the drain.

Maybe its because you only play triple a games and never get out of your comfort zone
Of course theres going to ve microtransactions, paying for a 14 dollar game isnt enough to fund a pc game company

Itt: people confused the fuck out by OP

You guys know what ATM stands for? It stands for at the moment. It doesn't mean every game in history.

How are lol and cs casual? Takes a shitload of practice and several k hours in to get even semi-good.
I dont think you know much about videogames.

Civilization 6 was literally released a couple weeks ago.

>out atm
>released games
>all those games have been "out atm"

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But user most games on your list are shittier if you compare them to a 1998 list....

Counter Strike isn't casual, but I wouldn't exactly call it hard core either. Once you've learned the basic concepts and tricks of the game it just becomes a contest of who can eat more Adderall.

>Implying LoL isn't casual

Go play Dota 2 and then come tell me how LoL isn't meant for brain dead normal fags like you.

So you're telling us you're an idiot?

Maybe you should check games libraries before investing.

Yes

k

Thought there must be a reason for everyone getting a PC

That is true. It was still good in 2007 though.

>Once you've learned the basic concepts and tricks of the game it just becomes a contest of who can eat more Adderall.
>dmg noob detected
Mate if you dont see there is a skill difference between the average matchmaking ge or the average rank a+ player to a pro, besides from his aderall eating capability, you are bad at the game. Rt is really not what makes a good player.

Yes, I recognize there are different elements of communication and team cohesion that has a lot to do with Counter Strike, I used to keep up with the professional scene a lot. However, there comes a certain point where strategy and teamwork reach a bottle neck and the only thing that starts to become a winning factor is when you can flick shot 0.01 seconds faster than the other guy because of your near-lethal dose of Adderall.....Or hacks, whichever.

Still using old xeon CPU and gayforce 760, games run just fine while the rig is dirt chaep.

user showing his downsyndrome again.

Cs:go.
Then you would learn the Basic russian too

da

сука блять!

You dont make sense. If you ever watched a pro-tournament or a major or anything, you'd know there are huge differences in quality even in pro-teams. I dont think c9 is going to beat sk, no matter how much aderall they do.

Idi naxuyi

No, i setup up my 3k gaming PC to play NES emulators and not play games on steam because steam is cancer, what else starts off small and gets larger?
>cancer
what else is grey, multi colored and abnormal?
>cancer
what else takes up a lot of your money?
>cancer
what else will kill you if left unattended?
>cancer
what else is a bunch of fruity fruit loops praising fat people ?
>cancer

You don't make much sense. All of the top tier teams always have 1 or 2 players that are substantially better shooters than other players and almost always end up accounting for most of the eliminations if they don't find themselves in a really unlucky scenario.

>build a pc for 5grand (monitors keyboard mouse etc included)
>buy no man's sky think it looks neat and hear cool stuff about it
>play it for 2 hours
>wtf is this shit
>get refund

10/10 great pc experience

But now i got battlefield 1 to give my pc a good run for it's money.

Uh.. what about so dont play new games? play old games in glorious 1080P and 121FPS

That kinda proves my point. Or are you going to say only 2 players do aderall in each team?

I have played all the old popular ones. Bought a PC looking for something new. But I guess it's time to complete fallout 2, system shock 2 and deus ex for the 1000th time.

The whole adderall was kind ofjust me making a jab at the game, I wasn't being literal about that.

I thought we were arguing Strategy vs Skill. Not Adderall vs Players.

I was just arguing against you implying that there is a certain skill level you reach where you cant improve anymore unless you do drugs to increase your reflexes.
Most pros are far from being perfekt players and reflexes are not the weaknesses i'm talking about.

then why bother buying gaming pc? you clearly dont like games at all...

pcpartpicker.com/list/W8xqd6
doom 2016 at ultra, so damm beautifull, guildwars 2 max settings perfect, and world of wachips. also... skirym wit a gorillion of mods,

>1700.
next time, have a good bro who know of pcs and give you good advices for make max of you money, and dont get robbed... like now.

Maybe the fact that steam has the actual widest selection of games seen in a digital service. So unless, like, %85 of all ever games disinterest you, you're a retard who probably chose the wrong hobby.

>wait until steam sale
>spend $60 and get 400 of the best games ever made

You don't need to buy new games fampai, just good ones

>1700 is a lot of money

Teenager detected

no since i ain't a faggot

No it fucking doesn't.

You're either trolling or don't enjoy video games.

You're not impressing anyone by lying on an anonymous image board

Pfft, buy once cry once, a PC that's a little overkill will keep you happier longer and keep pumping out performance on new games longer than one that's just enough for the time it's built.