Bet you guys can't show me a better card you have pulled than me (;

Bet you guys can't show me a better card you have pulled than me (;

You're right I can't. I don't play little Korean girls card games.

I have a rare, limited edition original mew card with silver/shiney flare. Theres a name for it, but i forgot.

If i wasnt a lazy fuck, i'd get it, but by rarity, i win mate.
Maybe not by good card standards, but i know for sure mine is rare as hell.

literally any MTG card. ANY.

Eh maybe not the tokens...

I have one from going to the first movie

Holy shit can anyone have any fucking fun without some edgy retard or hotshit normie being a comdescending cunt to anything anyone else does

Cry moar

Vizzerdrix, One with Nothing, Etc

Dragonite is for autist

No it's the internet fuck off if you're too much of a pussy

OP here

Op again

pulled an expedition scalding tarn, does that count?

And again

>pokemon cards
Awww, was Magic too hard for you?

here you go faggot

No magic is just fucking boring and everyone I know who plays it is an ugly fat retard who gets angry and flips tables in an autismo rage fit when they lose a game

>normie

t. babydard/memedern player
do you even legacy?

>projecting
It's okay user, some of us just can't handle magic so we move to less complicated games

You need to fucking move. Adults tend not to throw tantrums when they lose shit. Only way I'm doing something to you over MtG is if you disrespect a highly valuable card worth like 100 bucks. Even then...It's a card. Just file a report or whatever and be done with it...

>>Tl;dr You know too many faggots.

Fuck magic. Pokemon is what I've always loved since I was a child and I love collecting them. Magic is boring and for virgins.

Look I'm not here to talk about faggot the gathering ok? I'm here to see some pokemans my nigga. Post a card of gtfo

W8 is that card worth anything??? I actually have that card from when I was little

Faaaaake and gay

Great cards user! Dick not so much...

Fuck Pokemon. It's not called Faggot the Gathering for nothing.

You're a faggot if you play or collect any card game and you are above the age of (I'm going to be generous and say) 20

No it's not worth too much but it's just a really cool card to have. I love promo cards (:

How was he the normie?
Wouldnt the notmie be the entitled cunt who thinks hes too good for certain things yet
>browses Sup Forums

Oops, SORRY!!
;)

That's your opinion. I like having a hobby like collecting my Pokemon. If that makes you think I'm a faggot than so be it. I'm comfortable with who I am so you can suck my weedle nigger B)

Is that the secret rare from evolutions or the original Imakuni's doduo?

Hi Chris. How's your new Sonic comic coming along?

At least Magic is metal about it with shit like Wring Flesh. I've played Pokemon, Yugioh and MtG, and it feels like a graduated age thing. Magic is bitchin' once you understand what you're doing.

Chris? Lol wrong guy but he must be good looking if he looks like me :p

lmao, you stupid jackass. You play Black Lotus in Vintage.

0/10 go fuck you.

All these cards, no proper cases.
OP really is a faggot this time.