How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

Rape

if she's a slut who will do shit like that you want to avoid them anyway, probably has the entire hepatitus alphabet

Be her boyfriend

You don't. Stupid idea. Guy fucked one of my ex's once (and knew she wasn't single), got a face full of glass, a broken nose, concussion and a severe kicking.

Easy if she's wants it. However I'd say don't do this.

simple
step 1: you dont

Become Alpha as fuck OP assert your fucking dominance and her hole will cream for you.

With your dick asshole
Why do you consider that having a boyfriend is a cockblocker

Fuck her boyfriend to submission

have your gf fuck her bf.

just gotta get pushy or if alpha enough grab her by the pussy.

This should really help since it came from the next american president.

bad idea

> Breaking guy code.

You don't. If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat with anyone. You don't leave a fellow bro out to dry like that.

This over everything else.

Ask her. I'd probably have sex with any guy who straight up asked me if I wanted to go fuck*

* Assuming not unattractive

source?

Recommended you don't. Because Im some cases you do it and you could get fucked up

And your little weeb arms could do nothing to stop it because you left your katana at home

Aparently you go to work with them everyday (or school, w/e) and when they leave together say "I'm gonna fuck that dude's wife" to anyone who listens. Then wait for about a year and they'll be splitting up and she'll call you up to smash.

under-rated post.

theese guys know it OP

You should have beat her not him. He was just getting some pussy.

Lol.. That's what I wanted to say : "just ask her if she want to"... easy ad that

/thread

there are 2 options for this:

a) she likes you more than him and is trying to make you jealous

b) she is a slut and the relationship is open so just fuck her

c) YOU are a whiteknight shitlord creeper "why do the assholes always get the nice girls" (watching threw binoculars perhaps) fedora tips and he is off to blog about his misfortune

With my herpe infested dick

I'd have let him off if I didn't know he knew. Kicked her the fuck out.

Ayy lmao
Baby u want sum fuk?

With your dick

tell her you've been looking for a couple to threeway with. that you'll suck her boyfriend's dick if you get to watch her suck her bf's dick too.

Step 1) get off Sup Forums
Step 2) talk to her
I'm betting you're not even willing to do the first step so I'm going to stop here.

people are trying to cultivate an emotional connection and you're trying to spoil it because you're a selfish desperate little cunt.

Shhh little child, here's a disney movie for you so you can stay away from the real world and not get your little soul crushed.

She must be bored with her relationship, otherwise it ain't gonna happen

good one, user. you really nailed it.

thx.

gunpoint

Hang out with her alone, tell her she deserves better and make a lot of eye contact. Fuck her.

Get her boyfriend to become a cuck by browsing Sup Forums daily

You gotta be more alpha than the boyfriend and the girl has got to be right