What sport is the manliest and gets the most girls?

What sport is the manliest and gets the most girls?

Golf

Become a cop. Girls love real uniforms.

The answer is hockey, but that is sort of a trick question because hockey girls are the sluttiest and nastiest most disease-ridden women on the planet.

It's Football, lol.

No
No.
Lol, no. Shut the fuck up

LoL player.

Can verify.
AHL player here.
I would have answered lacrosse, but OP specified girls, and while lacrosse is a manly sport it is full of faggots.
Rugby is probably the manliest sport, but they don't get many girls because they are largely uglier even than hockey players.
But yeah, for manliness AND girls, hockey is it.

Don't play an alpha sport, go to badminton like me and fuck girls from there. They love a manly guy that does feminine things, not the other way around dude! Hence why I do salsa too ha

MMA is the manliest.

Soccer gets you the most pussy unless you're in the US then it's football.

Golf
>tiger woods

>soccer
>unless in US
>footbal
nigger what the fuck backwards ass place are you from?

Foosball. I literally get all the pussy. Literally.

The US.

Kek I see how you read it now.

Weightlifting. Bodybuilding.

Obviously polo and croquet

Checkers, motherfucker. You see how much ass those coots at the park get when they win?

> Rugby doesn't get girls
Mate what are you on about, at uni one of the rugby players always took a toothbrush when they played games, because he always got it on with a girl after.

Power shitting

Hockey is one of the few sports where you can get knocked unconscious, cut wide open, and have the teeth knocked out of your head, and 15 minutes later have the coach send you right back into the game. They don't even do that in UFC.

>a girl
Amateur.

figure skating