My mom is having an affair with someone for 9 months now and I don't know what to do...

My mom is having an affair with someone for 9 months now and I don't know what to do. I haven't talked about this with anyone, simply because I don't really have any close friends anymore. It's eating me up inside. My dad doesn't know anything. What do, Sup Forums?

talk to her.
How do you know it? With whom is she having this affair?

Aye man I'm fuckin ur mom too

You tell your father. Bros before hoes. Always.

I saw some texts on her phone. She saved that guy's number with a girl's name so everyone thinks she's talking to a "female friend" . They talk on the phone everyday for some hours too.

simple...stop fucking your mother.

ask her about it. be honest with her. ask her to tell your dad or else you will

Tell your mom you know and she needs to cut ties now or you'll tell.

But but.. This will break everything.. I don't want my family to break apart

ask her to tell your dad if she doesn't then you have to tell him

this

blackmail her for sex

Confront your mom about it, and ask her to tell your dad. If she refuses tell your dad, its honestly going to be better in the long run

its his fucking mom

shit in her panty drawer

This
Your point?

tell her you will tell dad if she NOT STOPS TODAY
fucking slut, I am so sorry for you bro

Its already broken

Kek

blackmail her
tell her u want some anal sex or dicksucking or you will tell your dad

try to imagine your parents managing your romantic/sexual life.

Act in consequences.

My dad is a poorfag who didn't earn much his whole life and never did anything special for my mom. There was no love in their marriage. I do not know what to do anymore. What she did was right or wrong? I don't know. I feel like crying..

>My mom is fucking at least one dude that isn't my dad
>Everything is fine
Wake up and man up - you're letting your mother sleep around so that you can pretend your family is fine? Your family isn't fine.

>What she did was right or wrong? I don't know.
If this isn't a troll you need to find someone to punch you in the groin several times.

>right or wrong

Stop judging people you love and/or respect.
Leave them to their fucking choices.
Don't judge.
Don't blame.

faggot
literally kill yourself
your mom fucking a 21yo alpha while u sit 24/7 in your room jerking off and playing vidya
she is fucking disappointed by her worthless son

TELL HER/ WRITE HER/ TEXT HER TO STOP IT OR ...........

I do not care about myself. I have a little sister who needs her mom and dad. I can't imagine what would it be like for her if they separate

pics of mom and her panty drawer, please.

take "care" of your sister
tell your mom i want a threesome with ur little sister and her or you will tell everybody that she is huge fuckin whore

>Stop judging people you love and/or respect.
>Leave them to their fucking choices.
If you see people doing things harmful to themselves or others you step in, you vegetable.

>literally potato
fucking downer

>respect
Does he respect his adulterous mom?

Found the tumblrina

CHEATING WHORE. HURTING EVERYONE AROUND HER ; EGOISTIG SLUT
THERE IS NOT ENOUGH GAS IN THE WORLD

if you try to manage and somehow repair a relationship that isn't YOURS ( and incidentely is probably older than you ) you're just an entitled invasive prick. They're adults. They have the right to make shitty choices without their son/daughter to step in and mke it even more awkward if it is even possible.

ok?

He could. Do you respect your father and her sister for having you?

Nerve gas yourself, samefag.

are you in an at fault state where you can build a case against her and help keep you dad from having to pay alimony? if so i would start collecting evidence.

/thread

Dude its simple. Next time you see a post asking to reply or your mother will die, dont reply. Btw /b is 18+

tell your dad, your mum is a fucking whore, though it depends how old you and your siblings are because you dont want to give that cunt any reason to get child support

alternatively hack your mother and her partner to death with an axe whilst they'r in the act, it'll bea crime of passion and youll get less time

I told my father that my mother was screwing half the town. Which she kinda actually was doing. Of course, I was 9 at the time. They got a divorce, and in retrospect it was fine, because my dad was having an affair too (found out later) and both of them really hated eachother's guts anyway.

Tell your dad, be a real man

Some dude from my town stabbed his mother's secret lover, guy bled out and died. Maybe do this, also the son was 16, but he had bigger balls than most.

Send her a message from an unknown number (through your phones settings) stating her full name and saying that you know her secret and that if she doesnt stop you are going to escape to extreme means to make her stop

>Do you respect your father and her sister for having you?
Were you trying to insert some sort of lame insult here? You structured it really poorly.

Inanities aside, I don't respect my parents for having me, I respect them because they're good people who worked hard to do a good job raising their kids while contributing to the local community.

It would be funny if she gave ur dad hiv, then both of your parents died, but the guy lives and eventually fuck your gf.

Substitute sister for gf and we have a winner.