/hayne/

/hayne/ is a fresh new community on Sup Forums with a multi-code focus just like the great man himself. This will include discussion of /nfl/, /rug/ and /nrl/.

This will be the next big thing, get in quick so you can say you were here from the beginning.

In today's thread, feel free to discuss the upcoming Titans NRL game featuring Hayne himself and any changes the 49ers should make to their starting lineup to patch the gaping hole left by the departure of Hayne

Helpful links:
nrl.com/jarryd-hayne-highlights/tabid/10959/contentid/697206/default.aspx
nfl.com/player/jarrydhayne/2553117/profile
fb.com/JarrydHayne/
rugbyleagueproject.org/players/jarryd-hayne/summary.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaprVPTtOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first ever post in /hayne/ is for /cric/

Subtopics: what sport would you like to see Hayne tackle next? Answers need not be limited to football codes.

is playing cricket hayne's next dream?

since he was a boy plyaing Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2005 he always wanted to open the batting in an ashes boxing day test

Sub-subtopic: what was your favourite Hayne moment in your favourite /hayne/ sport?

It's been a looooooooooooooong time

>any changes the 49ers should make to their starting lineup
okay one, returners aren't starters to begin with. two, he didn't do much anyways. three, we're one of the worst teams in the league and have many holes to fill. and lastly, the only reason hayne even got an NFL job to begin with was because only we were desperate and dumb enough to take a chance on him. everyone else knew better already.

elite truthbombs

will /hayne/ ever recover?

How's my boy Hayne doing back in the NRL

Hope he wasn't one of the fools egging cars right before the finals

Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let metell ya.

Hayne is currently making the sport his own, just as you'd expect from a player of his talent. Obviously NRL and the Titans can't contain his ambition for much longer, but for now I am loving every moment of it so far.

based

I have it on good authority that he will be signing a substantial contract with a certain, dominant EPL team

>Hayne will cuck parralella out of a top 8 finish in 2017

Already kekking 3bh

i dont watch your sport but i heard on the news he has been rubbish

Just bought 1000 publically traded redeemable 5% preference shares in Hayne Ltd lads

>Only 5%

Look and laugh at this poorcunt

This

I bet he doesn't even have Foxtel as well lmao

>there are “people” in this thread who never watched Hayne Cam

I will admit, I am far from rich but even I could recognise a great growth asset when I see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaprVPTtOQ

thought the tradie thing was just a Sup Forums meme

handsome muscular tradies are the lifeblood of Sup Forums

Ivan pls, we're not all qualified as cabinet makers

Anyone have that one of him with a broken back?

anymore tradie memes lads?

You're a fucking idiot

Thanks m8

so I'm an electrician, in Australia I'd be a tradie ?

sparky m8

yes, and a sparkie more specifically

cool, thanks

Why does /nfl/ have so many autistic tripfags?

Most generals do
It's so the autists who request them can be recognised, piss everyone off and eventually get doxxed
It's why you should never participate in generals....except /hayne/

And /foxtel/

/foxtel/ general where?

Reminder Hayne still holds the U8s and U9s New South Wales 100 meter sprint record
Could he, dare I say it, beat Bolt?

will hayne ever return to the 49ers? ill take my call off the air.

Who can say? Hayne goes where his dreams take him

>Never play fatball before
>Goto America
>Beat out Fatmericans who have played for 18-35 years easily
>Get dropped as a scapegoat
>Scapegoat doesnt work
>Team loses dramatically without him
>QB gets benched
>Coach gets sacked
>Team goes bankrupt

Why didnt you Americans just treat Jarryd Hayne with the respect he deserved? Now your fucking team is finished, and soon your entire league.

This would be awesome if you hadn't added /nfl/ and instead added /aleague/

>/rug/ discussion
Delet this.

Kek everytime

>those fucking triple j caps
kek lads

Hayne

Hayne

WalkGod

Straffo

Goosey

LET

When does the Hayne plane get back to the NFL

you didn't respect his ability and talent

>you now remember Hyde Hayne tag-team

ME

I know everything about Jarryd Hayne, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about him, his career history, his tries, his highlight games, his favourite Hillsong hymn. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 minutes in /nfl/ but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of Hayne knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of Hayne facts and figures, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow Sup Forumsartans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push /hayne/ on Sup Forums for years now and seen my superior knowledge of Hayne and seen my sharp wit and clever use of greentxt at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how GOAT the Hayne Plane, Parramatta, NSW, Fiji, San Francisco and myself are, and it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me and have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of Hayneposts on Sup Forums, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about Jarryd Hayne, Rugby League, any American Football generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to get shot at in the Cross.

>fumble the first time you touch the ball in an actual game

Is he playing tonight lads

Mods sticky this thread.

Haynes game is about to start.

Remove that nfl one, he doesnt play that sport anymore.

MODS!!

H A Y N E
A
Y
N
E

>NFL preseason rankings: Jarryd Hayne San Francisco 49ers to finish last

YOU
SHOULD
HAVE
GIVEN
HAYNE
THE
RESPECT
HE
DESERVED

Hayne's really pulling through for the lads tonight lads

this thead is being autosaged, all dedicated /hayne/ posters should migrate immediately