Is there any difference between
>nigger AIDS
>Jew AIDS
And normal white man AIDS ?
Also I imagine you to look like pic

Can jet fuel melt steel beams
>show your workings to prove your answer

nah

its ancient. far too simplistic. dull, petty lowest common denominator people place too much emphasis on it

Is anybody truly "smart?" I mean even if you know a lot of information, does that make you "smart?" Even if you are good at accessing and synthesizing that information, is that the same as being "smart?" Even if you know everything humans have discovered and have perfect recall and comprehension, don't you still know less than a fraction of a percent of what knowledge there actually is? Are you an edgy 14 yo who places way too much importance on your "smart" self-perception?

who gives a shit, the way the elected and appointed officials reacted to 9/11 is justification enough to tear apart the two parties, the fbi, the dept. of homeland security, the cia etc

Dose Sup Forums ever restart to 0 for post number ?
How to you feel about all the shitty adds now on Sup Forums

They are all good points user thanks nice
Dubtrips

ive never seen Sup Forums reset before, i've been coming here since ~june 2006

i remember the internet before a lot of the ads and i've always hated them

white male aids is better at colonization, jew aids has an amazing ability with money

nah hes way cooler looking than me, i look like krusty the clown if he was hit with a car

basicly Sup Forums is going full normie
And we can't do shit
Fucking kike tactics I'll give it a year then we all have to pay a membership fee
On PC it's adds are easily avoided but while using mobile it's 50/50 chance of clicking the cancerous fucks
>what do you think of mods ?

Kek

there's already a shitload of offbrand chansites they'll pick up the slack if / when japmoot calls it quits

mods have always been fags

are you a smart feller, or a fart smeller?

Like a dead kike clown ?
>why do Americans call crisps -chips
>why do Americans call chips French frys ?

its obviously both

we call them chips because of the cult of Crispin and Crispinian, they're huge here in the underground catholic cults its a big faux pas if you use the british "crisp"

as for french fries we have a long-standing relationship with the france going back to revolutionary war days and the name french fries is enshrined in the secret constitution only white americans are allowed to know about

But if your kike clown I don't class you as white
So how do you know these things ?
>Are you a nose breather ?

i sold my yarmulke and bought a new foreskin now i'm 100% anglo saxon

How many could you can if you would have?

as many as it took to go more to look more like

I see, I hadn't considered that

10/10 reply
+1 internets
Kek

what is your opinion on the current state of reply to this post or you mother will die in her sleep tonight, I believe we need to do something about it.

what's worrying is how many people actually reply to those goddamn things

get a grip people meme magic doesnt work that way

normie internet is the worst thing

i got tired of image macros almost a full decade ago, now that they're accessible they're both garbage and fucking everywhere

we live in the darkest timeline