If you smoke, what is your go-to album/genre?

If you smoke, what is your go-to album/genre?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjUr5-_8xmU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=oVAcq5NcznY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Jai Paul will never release his debut

This

I honestly like listening to stuff I haven't heard before. But when I can't find anything then usually something like guided by voices or animal collective.

I don't have a go to but last time I listened to this and thought that I died for a few seconds

listening to an album for the first time while high never worked for me, I don't know why.

i don't think i enjoy music that much when i'm on le weed. just don't feel that i can appreciate it properly, let alone finish an album or remember what that album sounded like the next day.

what is music like on LSD?

Hm, I have the opposite. If I'm actually listening to the everything in the song or paying attention, it's different (but not necessarily better) on weed. I feel like I can focus and appreciate the sounds.
>LSD
Amplified, but not louder. "Brighter" if that makes sense. Pet Sounds is glorious on it

>what is music like on LSD
imagine colorful laserbeam soundwaves shooting out of your headphones directly into your brain

Psych pop, dream pop, folk rock, all kinds of hip-hop, shoegaze.

I generally float through a tunnel of eyes while the colors shift to the music.

obviously.

something which I'm looking to amplify the effects of. usually non-abrasive unless I'm in the mood for it.

recent highlights include opn - R Plus 7, bongripper - satan worshipping doom, and literally anything by Animal Collective

if I get really baked I have this idea in my head that listening to different songs is like casting different spells on myself and the world around me, and I like to mess around and see what those different "spells" do

can't say much about lsd, but on shrooms it's a much different experience
listening to What Would I Want? Sky while peaking on a bridge in central park was one of the defining experiences of my non-sober life

it hurts that i know this is true

knx. da shit
youtube.com/watch?v=vjUr5-_8xmU&feature=youtu.be

DUDE

I heard something was in the works from him. It'll probably come out of nowhere though. He seems like that kind of guy,

WEED

I've only ever smoked weed in Amsterdam and otherwise seldomly, yet I think Madvillainy is a pretty fitting album for the occasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVAcq5NcznY
i fucking love smoking

I got stoned and listened to this on vinyl
Didn't know that last track looped infinitely
Was sat in the dark for an hour and a half before I realised

track 11 is my jam, probably play it at my funeral

use d to get high after school and blast this tf

no im not 60 years old. im 19 so dont even ask