Metallica

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xzU9Qqdqww
youtu.be/ENXvZ9YRjbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vampire Weekend
Rolling Stones

They're all good bands that got overplayed. If their songs weren't on the radio 10,000,000 times a day, they would still be good. Get over yourself.

Every weezer song is exactly the same. There is not a single good sublime song. Rhcp is the same shit over and over. Metallica are just ass holes who got more popular than they ever deserved to be in the first place.

Pretty much any "Indie" band

Mainstream music in general

Specifics, you stupid faggots

all those bands are trash anyway

any band pre 80s

a day to remember

four year strong

backstreet boys

pretty much any band still on warped

all rap. every single rapper sucks. its a trash genre. only exceptions are satire rappers like lil b and riff

all dubstep except skrillex and monstercat

all hardstyle

most electronic in general

any nickelback type bands

Death Grips
Green Day
Darkthrone
ACDC
U2

Any fucking Indie band you idiot, the fan bases of those types of bands always hype the music beyond what it is, some are good but weirdos act like Arcade Fire or Neutral Milk Hotel have some of the best music to ever grace your ears

Skrillex is a fucking worthless faggot.

Acdc and green day are good ones I missed. Fuck them.

Animal collective fucking sucks

this.

Lemme guess, reaggae fag? Orchestral fag?

Youre just such a faggot. holy fuck
and any band with actual talent like metalica isnt really overrated in my books. weezer has no talent, couple chords and some stupid fucking lyrics and they make millions, thats what i call overrated

skrillex music is actually fun and doesnt give me an absolute headache like 99% of dubstep. bonfire was aids but a lot of his shit after gyspy was good

agreed
noisy shit that requires you to be on acid to enjoy it

most pop punk, pop emo, metalcore, pop like katy perry, kelly clarkson etc.

shit thats actually fun and not a headache

Rush.

>being familiar enough with skrillex to name his albums and rank them in quality

kys

you guys are cocksuckers, you cant make generalizations like that. you sound like me as a 12 year old saying rap is stupid because ive never listened to it. any band or musician with skill is okay even if you dont like theyre music you have to show some respect for their dedication and talent

21 pilots - way over-rated

Pop punk is garbage water, just a bunch of whiny complaining

honestly kill yourself. you obviously dont give a shit or know anything about music so why are you even talking about it

You're trolling, right?

Noone in their right mind would gloat about listening to that tripe, coming from someone who listens to emo quite a bit.

How old are you? You definitely sound like a kid who didn't grow up while these bands were actually in their peaks and putting out the hits.

That being said, all of the RHCP stuff since Californiacation has been boring.

>Metalcore
>Not a headache

You can't pick both

Beethoven
Stravinsky
Bach
Chopin
Wagner
Mozart
the guy who wrote The Alphabet Song
Pythagoras

I never said they were bad, just overrated by their fanbases

Lou reed's solo work. almost all of it is garbage and his only good work was with TVU

thats stupid as fuck. any super fan is going to take their stupid music more seriously. that just hurt my head. go fuck yourself

>Tchaikovsky ftw

Nirvana

beethoven is obviously doing the piano version of lip syncing. blind ass cunt. Just in it for the money and pussy. FUCK THAT GUY

The topic is overrated bands? Are there no overrated bands to you?

>implying

any band or artist who dies is almost instantly overrated. every best guitar player list has jimmy hendricks, any best rapper list has biggy and tupac. but were they really that good? not so sure

>any band pre 80s is shit
>listens to pop punk, pop emo, metalcore, pop like katy perry, kelly clarkson etc.

wtf user, kys pls

there are no overrated genres. i said narrow your shit down

Neutral Milk Hotel is the best band of all time. Fight me, faggots.

and i said you cant say a band is overrated by their fan base. every band has a fan base or they wouldnt exist. overrated by the general public is what were talking about

Have you seen Shine?

Triggered.

If your music isnt fun to listen to then its worthless. if your music doesnt appeal to me then idgaf. this wasnt a "do you respect musician" thread, it was an overrated music thread. all those are overrated to me faggot.

i can hate rap if i want to you triggered fags.

poppy music is fun to listen to. maybe you hardasses have a guitar up your ass preventing you from having fun. but others like to enjoy music and dgaf how long you can guitar solo or some shit.

i dont even listen to hardcore emo, just the less intense stuff like saves the day, taking back sunday, brand new, etc. poppier stuff

metalcore is also fun. but when you go deeper into the really heavy shit with all screaming, it sucks.

adtr is a great band as are a lot on warped but the are overrated you turds.

currently listening to: infinity on high by fallout boy. does that enrage you? fob is highly underrated. they het written off as some girl band but their lyrics are crafty and music fun to blast.

Then Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend, DCFC, are u statisfied?

>statisfied fuck me

pretty sure none of us bothered to write out a sad as fuck paragrapgh you shitty taste triggered faggot hahahahaha

Anything I don't like.

you dont understand. you cant say good talented inspiring music is overrated when your personal taste is garbage. thats not how it works

The Beatles
Rush

Nope, all these bands were huge in my lifetime, and I never understood why. Particularly weezer. Easily the worst one on the list.

Coldplay
U2
Five finger death punch
Any modern "country" artist

skrillex is shit
dubstep died when it hit america

Strugill

Indeed

>sublime
god-tier
>RHCP
solid

what do you actually listen to?

ah, to be 15

Country music hasn't existed since the 90's

how has no one said misfits or the beatles?

FFDP is for edgy pre teens tbh fampire.

Black veil brides
Stone temple pilots
Bring me the horizon
Skillet

Beatles
Led Zeppelin
Elvis
Lead Belly

Thank you

Dont think any of those are overrated they just dick sucks

this. even then it was dominated by shania twain and shit. luckily there's a local station that still plays old-school country music.

Kill yourself

>implying eurocuck heroin music was ever good

music is as valuable as i say it is. and no music i dont listen to inspires me.

:=) go listen to kid scudi you niggerfag

I don't think stone temple pilots were ever rated to begin with. Has anyone listened to that since 1992?

Op is a faggot

I didn't mean stone temple pilots. I meant 21 pilots

The Beatles.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xzU9Qqdqww

Taylor Swift and Adele, I don't know how anybody can listen to "Hello" without being bored to the point of suicide.

I meant 21 pilots. A lot of people still like them the same they still like nirvana, the nostalgia

Sturgill

>pursuit of food stamps

True, but that's where the irreversible red neck, white trash anthems transition began.

Breaking Benjamin
Bullet for my Valentine
Fall Out Boy
Foo Fighters
Maroon 5
Nickelback
Panic!
Paramore
U2
Weezer

Ive heard too many people suck on these band's cocks. Most are past their prime and continue to release garbage that is still happily consumed and fapped over.

how in the fuck would anything electronic be heroin music. fuck youre a stupid cunt. you can tell all of your posts in the whole article because its like they were written by the most autistic cunt in the world

>Metallica
>Overrated

Skrillex is shit tier get over it.

Nirvana, Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead

>spoiler alert!!!
>music tastes are subjective

Edgy McEdgelord here. Just because you don't like a band that millions of other people enjoy doesn't mean they are overrated. This is a stupid discussion. When you grow up a little bit you will hopefully understand.

>this is a stupid discussion
>posting on Sup Forums

found the newfag

fuck in real life i would be trying so hard to fight you if i knew you. i know fuckin well. you seem like youre ability to reason is just wrote right off

>
>all those bands are trash anyway
>
>any band pre 80s
>
>a day to remember
>
>four year strong
>
>backstreet boys
>
>pretty much any band still on warped
>
>all rap. every single rapper sucks. its a trash genre. only exceptions are satire rappers like lil b and riff
>
>all dubstep except skrillex and monstercat
>
>all hardstyle
>
>most electronic in general
>
>any nickelback type bands
I wish I could be there laughing the moment you take your last breath

Yeah, millions of people have never been wrong before. Weezer is the same song over and over. Its garbage. Even the band hates their most popular album.

Ok kid.

Typical dubstep is kinda dead. I hate most mainstream music but Major Lazer puts out some really good stuff. Diplo kinda seems like a dick but he's creative.

I would love to go to an underground rave 10 years ago with Rusko playing somewhere in Manchester or whatever bong city that goes on in.

The Chicago warehouse raves years back were pretty dope though. If you haven't been to a real underground illegal rave, you are missing out.

I love the Grateful Dead but they are DEFINITELY over-rated. It's like a fucking religion, no joke. Dead-heads are serious as fuck about going to shows and repping the band and they've got this so many symbols they use (not just the dancing bear and steal-your-face). I overhead a dead-head say that in 100 years people will think of Jerry as a prophet more than a musician.

I need to spend less time around hippies.

Panic! At The Disco and Paramore are bands that nobody talks about anymore, and they are nowhere near overrated

Luckily for me all my hippie friends grew out of that shit somewhere in their 20's, so I'm not subjected to 45 min of listening to a dude fuck around on guitar anymore.

Well... not as much anyway.

>stop liking what I don't like!
Ok kid

youtu.be/ENXvZ9YRjbo

Its funny because at this point you know what a stupid Faggot you are and you're still trying. Find a new hobby you stupid fuck.

WOW musicfags are so easily triggered i had no idea. your level of butthurt pleases me.

>you dont like the same music as me
>i want to fight you and watch you die
human intelligence in 2016. doesnt surprise me coming from rap and rock music fans

yes the epitome of heroin music in the uk was dubstep you newfag. you couldnt go to a rave without some retard sticking you

skrillex is superior to your grunge analog you mislabeled as dubstep

dont you have some skunk weed to smoke and guitar hero to play in your moms basement? metallica is the musical equivalent of aspergers
woo boost. kek
i have one caspa song that sounds like a door stop getting plucked. its french im pretty sure by the lyrics. cant remember the name but it kills my subwoofers

Chopin, Shostakovich, Boney M

Linkin Park

What hobby? Shitting on other people's musical tastes?

Rusko just has some funny ass videos of him on Youtube back in the day touring and chain smoking and at the computer making music.

I really liked a handful of Flux Pavillion songs too but he def came into it towards the end before it just became pop music and Top 40 stuff.

Lemme guess, slightly retarded?