I'm a black girl AMA

I'm a black girl AMA

conservative
I go to college
not a degenerate
not a whore

Don't pretend to be me. Don't answer my questions. I don't give stupid answers.

congrats! You called yourself a non-degenerate. That has to mean a lot to you.

Why do I sneeze when I go outside?

If you're so smart than you should know the drill. Tits and timestamp.

You prefer white guys or black guys?

why do people do AMA's

>conservative
Why do you like to tell other people how they should live their lives, OP?

Why do you waste your time on Sup Forums?

What are you studying? How did your background/childhood differ (or not differ) from other black people in your area?

Are you fat?

also this

Why should we care what your skin colour is?

No preference.
I don't tell people how to live their lives. I don't befriend anyone who isn't at least a centrist though. I hate liberals.

>I don't tell people how to live their lives. I don't befriend anyone who isn't at least a centrist though. I hate liberals.
Why do you feel entitled to have strong opinions about how people should live their lives?

Conservatives are retarded. Be libertarian or bust.

No you're not. If you were one of those types - and I've met a few - you wouldn't be here on Sup Forums and you definitely wouldn't feel like you needed to show off to the likes of THIS particular message board.

>> Black girl
Tits or GTFO. Rules and shit.

are you fat?

OP is a slow nigger

You better be busy taking titpics with timestamp

I'm a fembot and I think some boards are funny
I haven't declared a major yet, but I want to be a doctor.
My parents are very strict, never let my siblings and I roam the street and I don't fit what I believe what white people assume all black people are like. I was told I was acting white by other black people growing up... the typical Oreo story. I'm not whitewashed though.
Eh lol
Yeah I'm overweight but currently trying to lose weight
That's your opinion. I live life doing what I think is right. I don't knock on doors preaching.
I'm not sure what libertarianism is... I'll look into it though.

I'm not what? Conservative? Yeah, I am. I find this website interesting though.

>That's your opinion. I live life doing what I think is right.
No, my "opinion" is that conservatives are a bunch of hypocrites who think that it's perfectly acceptable to have opinions on how other people live their lives.

>I don't knock on doors preaching.
No, you just go around and act like a smug cunt.

not following the rules that are clearly stated. cancer thread is cancer

>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

Why don't more black families keep their children from roaming the streets and getting into trouble?

Does the overt racism of this board bother you? It bothers me and I'm white and conservative.

>I'm not sure what libertarianism is... I'll look into it though.

Underage edgy teen detected.

Since black people are statistically more likely to commit crimes, should we reintroduce Stop and Frisk across the entire country?

A lot of conservatives are Christian like myself so the teachings are supposed to be followed by everyone. The beliefs are a way of life. Nobody is overtly preaching anymore since libtards are mainstream but it's deeply rooted in religion.
I think I'm more progressive though.
The parents never had their parents to keep them out of the street. It's a cycle.
No, the racism doesn't bother me. I know that a large percentage of this board is low life scum so they don't matter to me and I know to not take anything on here seriously.