Overrated singers who you hate

Overrated singers who you hate.

Robert Plant is a screeching, annoying bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgshmDZGZaA
youtube.com/watch?v=6BrGgmJ0SAU
youtube.com/watch?v=tBuB8GWpph4
youtube.com/watch?v=3x-tD9VdUOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die

Plant detected.

this guy invented his own annoying accent.

time becomes "toym", etc

Agreed

Hahaha

>this guy invented his own annoying accent.
This x 100000000000000000000000000000

>I hate Robert Plant because he makes me questioning my sexuality

Stop lying to yourself op.

John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Robert Plant, David Gilmour, Freddie Mercury, Janis Joplin, Bon Scott, Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Neil Young. In no particular order.

>John Lennon
>Robert Plant
>David Gilmour
>Freddie Mercury
>Neil Young

You sir, are a massive faggot

10/10 bait
Granted no less than 15 replies.

Pavarotti
the Santo Domingo monks
Mariah Carey
Enrico Palazzo
that chick from The Fifth Element
God

fuck you OP them are fightin words

I just think if you're talking about pure vocals none of these people deserve the credit they are given. Shit 90% of the people on shows like "The Voice" have better purer voices.

One good song doesn't make up for hundreds of absolutely shit songs

This also applies to Coldplay

The only Coldplay song I like is God put a smile upon your face.

Janis fucking Joplin is the worst thing ever goddamnit

Robert Plant trivia: Did you know the members of Zeppelin weren't sure about Plant being the frontman until about 4 albums in? They really didn't dig his style either.

I personally nominate Geddy Lee of Rush. Annoying high bitched bitch voice, in the vein of Robert Plant but worse.

My dad fucking loves Rush and I love most 70s bands, but I can't get past Geddy Lee's obnoxious vocals. I can't stand Rush.

Tbh I'm actuslly listening to rhcp atm and love most of their songs though they all sound the same didnt really like dark necessities

I bet you like boy bands

Yes did you know that their first choice was This dude? Terry Reid. A badass who's gonna die broke because he had too much integrity and told Jimmy that his buddy Robert Plant would probably be a better fit for what would become Led Zeppelin. youtube.com/watch?v=MgshmDZGZaA

Neil fucking Young. FUCK

>youtube.com/watch?v=MgshmDZGZaA
I really like that. Thanks bro.

I actually don't mind Anthony Bourdaine. His voice is similar to Joe Perry's from Aerosmash.

the blue chick?

He's got a great catalogue. Glad you dug it.

recommend the other hits of his to check out.

Yup. I watched her sex tape and it sucked.

He made one good song
Just one good song in his entire career

He never really had many hit's per se but here's another good one Brave Awakening. Kind of country-ish. There's also two live versions of these songs that were done in like 2006 or 7. He had to pawn his guitars and some fans got together and raised enough money to get them out of hock. I can't remember the names of these albums but they're good youtube.com/watch?v=6BrGgmJ0SAU

Is that Ron Howard?

Benfit concert in question after getting his guitars out of pawn. Wild that he could have been the fron of Zeppelin but is pretty much obscure. Give these live versions a chance because you can see what Jimmy Page saw in him. He has pipes. youtube.com/watch?v=tBuB8GWpph4 and youtube.com/watch?v=3x-tD9VdUOI

Immediate 1st candidate

Dude thats geddy's 70's voice. During the early 80's his voice transformed in pure Gold.

>autotunes live
Yep.

VAN FUCKING MORRISON

>, Bon Scott,
STFU you ignorant faggot.

Ozzy sucks
Grohl is a bland piece of shit
Not a singer specifically, but Disturbed's sound of silence cover is pure garbage

Your just mad that he called you a streetcorner girl and you can't write for shit.

THANK YOU!!!

Most metal vocalists, most people who sing past the year 1990. An especial fuck you to every single nigger/kike/cunt/ginger/faggot on the radio today.

two:
American Pie
Vincent

if Robert Plant was useless, his name would be Robert Cant

Gaahl really sucks balls. He's cool though.

>Bourdaine
U wot m8

Not the same guy, but same here. At least, it's my favorite from that album. It's actually decent; people who've never listened to coldplay talk shit. Just give some bands a chance before you write them off

Lennon, Cobain. Nelson, Dylan, and Young were never really rated highly for their "singing." They were primarily noted for their songwriting abilities.

Plant and Mercury were phenomenal singers and you're an idiot for including them. The rest I'm neutral on,

Amen pal

If Robert Plant had 6 legs his name would be Robert Ant.

I was clearly fucking around.

If Robert Plant was winded by a marathon he'd be Robert Pant

Ummm, no? It wasn't clear at all. You listed several people who've been rated as not-so-good singers in the past along with a few who were regarded as amazing ones. It was an entirely plausible post. Nothing clear about it.

>fucks underage girls because he's inadequate otherwise

Sure, taste is subjective and all that but, seriously? You must not really be familiar with music on a technical level, Plant is a genius.

Oh! Ha, my bad. I meant Steve Perry's voice from Adventure.

Agree on Joplin, the rest just prover you're a massive dick fiddler

Which song?

Fil Anselmo from Pantera

lol'd @ "One good song"

Timati

lol, the least obvious sarcasm ever

Bob Dylan

If someone could reccommend some good songs i'd be more than happy to listen to them.

Most songs on Highway 61 Revisited.

Listen to Nashville Skyline
Its not preachy like most of his songs, and there are much stronger melodies

Just to be clear I mean the album

Miley Cyrus.

Could Disney not pick a better sex puppet to parade in front of the retarded masses? She's not even hot. She has no body lol I usually hate celebrity worship anyway but why the fuck is she so famous?