Skip is going all out

Why do people listen to this idiot again?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0XZUglNQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a butthurt poor sport

Don't worry skip, at this rate the NFL won't exist soon enough the way you jew kike fucks have been fucking this game up over the last decade.

you're the faggot that follows him dipshit

Then what?

Carolina is down 1 and has to score a TD? lmao then they still lose

The Field Goal is the only reason they had a chance to win

Is that a real tweet? Holy shit. This guy makes millions spewing this shit im triggered

Skip's an idiot here.

So Carolina should have gone for it? Oh I get it, get rid of xtra points to. Better to let 2pt conversion rates decide everything.

Slippery slope. Next they'll do away with punting.

>please watch my new show
>I will say anything for ratings

>60 Minutes

What utter bullshit from skip, I Could have sworn they only played 13

instead of field goals the QB should have to throw the ball through a hoop from that distance with a difficulty that roughly translates to a FG% from the same distance

problem solved

I fucking hate it when people say this. The logic of FG kicking is quite simple:

The goal of the game is TO GET THE BALL INTO THE ENDZONE. That is the end game of every single drive. If you get kinda close but can't do it, you've essentially failed so you don't actually """""deserve""""" any points. That's why you get to leave it up to chance, AKA a field goal and hope for the best.

>people ITT not realizing Skip gets paid to shitpost about sports

what an asshole
He should go to rehab for that
isn't that the american way?

>only guy who uses his feet
>he doesn't really play football

what did he mean by this?

OP BTFO

Handegg should adopt decision by field goals in playoffs

>who is the punter
Kys my man

Throwing the ball through the goal post would be much easier than kicking, I think.

The plus sign to follow is still there. He doesn't follow him.

Dipshits.

It's true. Kickers are giant pussies

Will somebody literally kill Skip Bayless already?

I don't even care that he doesn't actually believe the things he says, he embodies everything wrong with sports "media" these days

Then why the fuck are you reading his tweets OPyou cuck?

dipshit

Field goals shouldn't exist at all. The point is to get the ball to the end zone. FGs rewards you for failing but getting kinda close. No other sport gives you points for failing

The kicker doesn't owe your main bull's team anything, they failed to get into the endzone. Kill urself skip

Lol, why do idiots take their hatred of one particular part of the game out on the guys that play that one particular part of the game?

Change the fucking sport then, idiots, don't be upset at the dude that plays the game. Football fans are fucking hicks.

>implying he's wrong

Field goal kicking isn't football.

OP SEETHING

Afl lad

shut up, leaf

that's why field goals are only worth 3 points, exactly half of a touchdown because you at least did half the work of a TD, getting all the way down into your opponents side of the field, in scoring position.

go back to your hockey containment threads

I thought it was pretty damn refreshing. How predictable did that shit look after the 4th and 22? In the easiest stadium to kick a deep FG no less.

I bet 5 minutes later he switched to a baseball game and argued for the DH

>Field goal kicking isn't football.
Yeah it's not like it's been a part of the game since it's inception or anything... oh wait

Because kickers are the most likely "athletes" on a football team to be taking care of their wife's son.

I hope Chris Kluwe takes Skip to task for this discriminatory and hateful diatribe against kickers. Kickers are people too. Skip needs cultural sensitivity training. Chris is going to come down on Skip with the force of a thousand SJWs

>A sport is defined by how it's played in it's inception.

Yeah, basketball was way better when you couldn't dribble.

>implying that's not O linemen
Kickers are literally the anti cuck
>do no physical training, none of the intense physical work of football
>learn 0 plays, maybe a fake where you don't even do anything but block
>make sweet dosh all the while
>if you're good then you're a fucking hero despite doing 2% of the work other players do
>if you're shit you cuck your team out of wins

If you hate kickers so much then change your dumbass sport's rules, you idiots will still watch the bastardized version of your game no matter how many times the NFL cucks you and changes the rules.

The NFL is essentially WWE, should be moved to /asp/

The game would be much more exciting and interesting if there was no kicking honestly.

What about punters you cunt?

This is why football is ass and people who play it and watch it are simpletons

It isn't like there were missed chances earlier in the game or anything

What?

There is only like 11 minutes of actual action in an NFL game

>no other sports reward failure
Soccer leagues reward ties

living the dream desu

You cant throw it as far as you can kick it

15 minute quarters? Is that what youre referring to?

Correction: he's the only guy that plays football.

He's said this for years.

Well if your remove kicking then teams have to go for 2.

Score would be different.

Ties or deciding the game on a coin toss/field goal kick. Pick one, idiot.

If soccer game up with some arbitrary bullshit rule just so the game wouldn't have ties, I'd be pissed. I'd rather just have ties.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and call me a retard:

Isn't it still technically legal for a player like a running back or a receiver to punt it into the uprights mid play like rugby?

>Guy who doesn't really play football loses the game

How does that give someone who doesn't play the game to criticise it any more right to?

No.

not if they pass the line of scrimmage

you would want ties because youre a faggot

>reward failure
>decide the game based on skill
o gee i have no idea which one id rather pick

>follow someone who retweets him
>see it

No, but it's possible to do a drop kick instead of a field goal. The guy stays back like a punt, drops the ball on the ground, then kicks it off the bounce through the uprights. 3 points.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the Panthers the only one with points from a FG? If FGs weren't a thing it would've been 21-17

that field goal didnt count i guess

>For almost 60 minutes

You mean 12 minutes max?

he's trying real hard to stay relevant

What is this meme?

You know how the clock keeps running after certain plays? Well out of the 60 minutes of regulation time there is on average only 11 minutes of actual playtime from snap to tackle.

Lol holy shit youre retarded. You could make the same argument for any sport. Except baseball that doesnt have a clock

>You could make the same argument for any sport
no you couldn't

Sup Forums is over there you loser dingus

Literally any sport with a clock has players wasting time you idiot. Is this some yuro meme? Lol ive never heard it before

>60 minutes

You have to do it like that in rugby as well, you can't punt it between the uprights

>soccer
>defensive players kicking the ball back and forth to each other
>clock running for substitutions and """""""injuries"""""""
>maybe 5 shots taken the whole game
The beautiful game indeed

Field Goal Kickers are actually some of the most important players in the game. To undermine them like this is extremely disrespectful.

Most of the owners are Jews so it's not statistically wrong to say; teh joos did this

Underrated post

>That butthurt against objective facts

Defenders passing themselves the ball is part of the game, try to understand football and what it means to the other team.

>Another exciting 0 - 0

Lmao What a shit sport

>"football
>the only player who kicks the ball is the one they hate the most

I bet a pie chart of your life would only be one color.

>only guy who uses his feet with the ball doesn't really play _foot_ball
really

the only guy in FOOTball that uses his foot

>doesn't really play

fuck that guy

>a flag for holding could be thrown on literally any and every play
>seriously, the only way the game gets played is that the refs look the other way 90% of the time
>exploiting this basically won the seahawks a superbowl
>but no, its the kicker, the kicker is what ruins football
ok Skip

>talk about how aaron rodgers is shit because he doesn't have enough playoff success except that one super bowl run
>constantly says the cowboys will make the superbowl with romo
no one should listen to him

didnt he play basketball in highschool and not start ever, rode the bench as a senior? I remember Jalen Rose roasted him and forced a commercial break when this happened

>Shit Bayless

Why don't you see punters try and get field goals?

And still more interesting than handegg and with less comercials

yeah jalen destroyed him, and everyone at ESPN hated him except SAS, that's why EVERYONE on the network went ham on his ass the day after he left, or in SVPs case the night he left.

Skip just pulls shit out of his ass to get reactions out of people, he uses arguments against teams that he straight up ignores when it comes to the cowboys or any of the teams he personally supports, he is a poor debater and is mostly just a dumbfuck troll

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0XZUglNQ0
it happens around the 6 minute mark

>non athlete talking shit about an athlete

It's not like they dribble now anyways.

Is there a version of this without the drug dealer talking over it?

He is right. Field goals should be eliminated from the game. Touchdowns worth one point, punting must be done by an offensive or defensive player, and teams start at the 20 or 25 after touchdowns/start of the game. Regular season games end in a tie. Playoff games just go into overtime until someone scores a touchdown.

There is no reason a non-athlete, non-football player should be deciding games.

and with this they should actually rename it to handegg because it is no longer football

>"I don't like football."

Fuck you, Skip.

>non-football player
>only one who actually always used their foot

Fucking Americans.

What is punting. But you're right football is not a good name for the sport.

What other sport has a player that doesn't participate in the actual game and can score points to determine the outcome?

I don't understand this meme.

Yeah, the kicking lads are only there for one thing, but so are lots of positions, in many sports. They are still just as much a part of the team, and having a better person in that position can change games.

You didn't answer the question.