Can we have a thread about nigga culture? share your stories

can we have a thread about nigga culture? share your stories

genuinly interested

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6UZJaKw.png
youtube.com/watch?v=uFvbWxmE5cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, anyone got the long story by some teacher that calmly describes their violent behaviour? it was like 4 or 5 infopictures long and pretty much in this style, though more analytical and in detail, and less emotional

Very few niggers in Phoenix. Most black people are highly integrated with everyone else. Some are pretty bro tier.

They have quite the culture

Why are niggers such bad people?

>people
stopped reading right there

This one? It's by a public defender.
i.imgur.com/6UZJaKw.png

Parasites, ugly, cheeto haired monkeys, low IQ, puts the ape in rape, druggies, poor, ghettos, infighting, murder.
What else? Rap and jive? Yeah that's about it. Next

it took my first redpill when i experience the horde that formed at a really nice place in vienna, when i was living there. one of them came up to me and told me, if i was in his country he would kill me now. i was seriously baffled, wanted to get rid of him and told him that i was glad we arenĀ“t in his country, then. i walked away. still wonder what drove the guy. i can only assume it is my looks, tall, blond, blue eyes, quite opposite looking if you will. how can anyone be so retarded to (((flee))) to a foreign country and tell the locals he would like to kill them, while getting them sweet benefits?

i worked with refugee children. the stories are all true. most of these Somalian and Eritrean's are well over 18. They get in anyway and then sit there with literal children in child refugee centers. God knows what they do to the little kids at night. They have to be tested for dangerous viruses and diseases first and you have to take them to the doctor. Here the endless lying continues. Their forged papers about some kind in their village that still lives there but they bought and forged their papers does not match. Nobody does shit that your blood type suddenly changed over night. You are still allowed in. Then the endless stream of money comes in. They get housing, school, social security, medication. We have to wake them, feed them, everything. Most of these fuckers hate us. They literally tell you to your face. You are the enemy. Everything they get for free from my tax money is theirs, they earned it, and i can go fuck myself with my job and being a slave. They are mostly criminals, don't go to school, don't learn our language, do not integrate, terrorize the local population and are a blight to everybody they come in contact with. They have to be woken up every day, forget to take medication when you don't bring it to them, don't cook if you don't do it for them, don't clean. nothing. I hate these fuckers with a passion.

The real problem with western culture is that there is no personal responsibility anymore. These fuckers and many others, parasites and degenerates, can do whatever they want without consequence. We need to start gassing these people asap.

ooga

>stopped reading at people
Well good, because that was the end of the sentence faggot.

Somalis are awful. Eritreans aren't as bad in my experience. Most of them are Christians too.

well yeah it was the last word

youtube.com/watch?v=uFvbWxmE5cM

Where's pics of Nig Nogs all packed in the back of a truck riding in Africa or some shit country holding AK's and RPG's from a militia group or rebel group that's some nigga shit