Not going to lie, I'd eat the hell out of this pizza...

Not going to lie, I'd eat the hell out of this pizza. If you can't enjoy a big doughy pie as much as a pizza napoletana you're a fag. Gordon needs to pull the stick out of his ass once in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbNJJxZmK_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eOipaGDSBTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg
gordonramsayrestaurants.com/plane-food/
youtube.com/watch?v=2NSbfrgJbAM
reddit.com/r/randomactsofpizza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice 'go 'za right there

I remember watching episodes of Kitchen Nightmares on an instasynch with some of you guys. Fun times.

Looks like some good 'za, but someone needs to pile on the 'roni.

Pizza isn't a pie you retarded fucking yank

that pizza looks too doughy and fluffy

Thin crust pizza is vastly inferior to thick crust. This is a fact.

>not 'go 'za

Thin crust is literally garbage

i was there lad.

>Spamming dance emotes to the themetune

>Not going to lie, I'd eat the hell out of this pizza
Wow, such a brave admission.

It's not a brave admission you fat bitch, it's just a statement having the exact opposite opinion of the host of the show. Stop being a fag

>it's just a statement having the exact opposite opinion of the host of the show
While the host has good taste, you'll eat fucking anything and brag about it. Shoving everything you see into your mouth really makes you the fag here.

It still bothers me to this day that the UK-aired episodes of Hell's Kitchen just use the instrumental version.

I wish I knew where you lived, I would pay in fact, and come beat you within an inch of your life

Because you're sad about your insatiable lust for shitty food? I'll just climb two stairs.

RA RA RA RA
RARA RA RA

GET 'EM BOY, GET 'EM

I'm 6'3 200 lb. You would be eating your meals through a straw until 2018

I like the idea of thick crust more but it's always either too puffy or too greasy. Thin crust is better in practice

I would unironically eat every meal served in Amy's Baking Company. It really didn't look that bad.

what episode is this?

t. Fat Fuck AmeriKEK

Prove it, fatty.

agreed, she knew her shit, the fact that she didn't take shit from fat American babies made her pretty sexy as well.

Gordon Ramsay (ramsey?) is a cunt of a human being and a poor excuse for a chef.

However, he is an incredible businessman. His image/brand is pretty remarkable if you think about it. I've ate at three of his restaurants and have never been impressed, but there are people that eat him up.

Good for him

found the americans

Pantaleone's

youtube.com/watch?v=mbNJJxZmK_g

Fun Fact:

Gordon Ramsey was 'cautioned' by Metropolitan PD for indecent exposure in a London Tube bathroom.

thanks pham

He seems pretty nice when he wants to be

youtube.com/watch?v=eOipaGDSBTQ

Sorry but the crust looks really undercooked.

that is so impossibly contrived. what was he going to do, rip a blind bitch to shreds? It could have tasted like dirt and he would have given the same speech.

>literally a bread loaf with ketchup
>more greasy than an Italian putting on a one man show of grease

Found the fat american. Italian thin crust pizza is literally goat

Well you said he was a cunt of a human being

It's how he reels in ratings.

He's a chef, and a businessman with a powerful brand that morons literally eat up. I kid you not, he has a restaurant in heathrow airport in London that is basically a glorified sandwich shop. It markets itself as "picnic food", but it has a caviar pricetag. Fucking 40 Pounds for what is essentially a BLT.

Rubbish. Smart rubbish

If you pay that much for a sandwich, you deserve to lose that money

>Heathrow

Where abouts? The only places I've ever seen in Heathrow are regular fast food and coffee places

That pizza needs some more 'chup thrown on it. Too much cheese tbqhf

>he doesn't eat pizza with a knife and fork
>he isnt subscribed to r/pizza

heh

rip instasync

>being pretentious about pizza
literally the worst people on the internet

>i'll eat anything
Climb those stairs yet?

So did this guy get coached by the producers or what? Because I can't figure out why blew up like he did

youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg

guy's a straight up badass

gordonramsayrestaurants.com/plane-food/

40 GBP for a BLT was hyperbole, but you get the gist.

00:24
I can't stop laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=2NSbfrgJbAM

alpha af

if the acting wasn't so telegraphed I'd adore this

dude has solid 40 pounds worth of balls and poor ramsay is fumbling because his big guy persona cant hold up to the bants

The fuck is wrong with that pizza? If it's cooked I'd eat the shit out of it.

Wierd. I just watched this episode a few days ago while eating pizza. Comfy af Tbh

Chef here

Ramsay is not a bad chef by any means. He is however a classically french trained chef, if you've ever worked with an old school french chef (let alone multiple) you'd know how fucking ridiculous they are. They will harass you over for days over the littlest details. This is what he spent years learning so thats just how he is

Honestly he is much much much kinder than the chefs who trained him.

That's a big pizza.

Serious question, why the fuck do Americans call pizza 'pie'?

We don't

>heathrow airport in London
im gonna be there in 15 hours
Should i buy a 40 pound blt?

They call films 'movies' because they're moving pictures. They also call biscuits 'cookies' because they're cooked dough, and a torch 'flashlight' because LIGHT FLASHY etc. There's a reason films are dumbed down for American audiences, m8.

north east cunts do
i dont know why

that's a New York thing

Yeah. I understand that, but he also really hams it up for the cameras too, because hurr reality TV.

I've met the guy once at his restaurant in Vegas, he didn't seen like such an insufferable cunt then, but hows whole projected image of him being a hard ass dude that cusses and screams is really fucking boring now and it says a lot about his audience base.

His shows epitomize what makes reality TV so bad.

I enjoy Anthony Bourdain's shows a lot more.

Uh huh. I think somebody's had too much "fizzy drink". A torch is a burning stick you imbecile.

The service there sucks ass and the food isnt that great. But then again, you're in an airport so whatever. Safe travels though.

Clappyfats are simply moronic.

>Its a "Not going to lie" episode

Europoors think they have any right at all to talk about food

are any of his places good, or are they all touristy shit?
Hes got a restaurant a few blocks from the apartment im staying in

>tfw no qt constantly crying greek gf

Where do you live? I went to two of his restaurants in Vegas and DESU there are MUCH better offerings in Vegas.

>They call films 'movies' because they're moving pictures

im visiting london.
Got an airbnb on narrow street in lime house
Definitely checking out the Grapes and Prospect of Whitby, Ramsays got a place called The Narrow by there

3 courses for 14 quid doesn't seem bad at all, especially if the food is quality. I'm heading out in October will definitely look this up

>it's a pizza thread on Sup Forums

Go check it out. I'm not a big fan of dining in the UK. I'm sure his UK based restaurants are managed better than the ones in the US. I'll give the one in Heathrow a pass since it's in an airport.

Why does it take ramsey like 3 years to shoot one fucking season of kitchin nightmares or hotel hell.

Probably because he has 37 shows he's constantly working on

People complaining that thicc pizza isn't ""real"" don't know the actual history of pizza. The original pizza was literally just random shit that poorfags could find around the house thrown on a pie. Thus us modern people can interpret the formula however the fuck we want

>captcha: select all food

The portions are minuscule (in b4 HURR FAT AMERIKAN) and the service is horrible.

It didnt help that I had jetlag though. I was hella tierd and my body wanted lunch or dinner food, but FUCKING EVERYWHERE in heathrow was serving breakfast.

You might actually be the greediest motherfucker in this thread

I've been triggered less by baby torture pics... Wtf is that!

If you watch the episode, you can see that every pizza the guy serves is completely mushy and seemingly under cooked with grease pouring out.

No one wants a rushed, watery pizza.

I wish I had pizza.

Define miniscule user is it bitesize or something?

Also what would you rate the food

>Warm cucumber and chips on cheap kebab shop pizza

Good god

AUTHENTIC WAGYU BEEF

Waygew

Except in that particular case it wasn't just a lot of dough, there was so much of it, it cooked unevenly, and the inside of the crust was raw. Not to mention it was literally dripping grease . That's fucking disgusting.

>I wish I had pizza.
reddit.com/r/randomactsofpizza

*tips fedora*

shit tier pizza desu senpaifamilia

Who said the cucumber's warm?

I think those people who put salad cream or burger sauce on top of fucking pizzas need to be put to death.

I swear to fucking god.

Meh, looks under cooked in the middle.

I wouldn't be able to finish a sandwich that big.

that guy was insane
pretty evident later in the show

The food was okay, just expensive for what it was and the service was really lacking. The whole experience really just seemed like a Ramsey cash grab.

How the fuck did she bake a pie in less than 18 minutes?

Leave pizza-kino to new york

Why not serve the salad and chips separately?

If I was drunk I'd eat that but otherwise I'd order things separately.

I don't think that's how pizza works.