Moby Dick

Mastodon - Leviathan

uh no

Moby Dick

Ahab - The Call of the Wretched Sea

uh no

Moby's dick in ur mum

oh fuk

There was an album that was spammed here a while back in a SUPER similar style to this one... It was a birds eye view from a skyscraper in what looked to be Hong Kong. Anybody have it or know it?

translate album cover pls

was it this?

>Hong Kong
This comes to mind

No it isn't in the Dream Catalogue. It's a wordless cover, and is quite minimal in comparison to these. It's a birds eye view looking down from the top of a building. It is mostly blue though.

Ever listened to it? Any idea of its genre?

i don't speak japanese but if i had to guess i would say "birth of a new day"

>hivemind

I had the album on my old PC, but I lost it when my shit fried and haven't been able to find it since. It has a similar sound to the album posted by OP, which was how I originally found it. Someone posted it on Sup Forums hailing it as a worthy progression from that album.

fuck now i'm curious

the diary of Anna Frank

In the aeroplane over the sea - neutral milk hotel

This isn't it either. I promise I'm not trolling. It was spammed on here for a few days either last year or 2015, but it was definitely mostly blue in color. IT was also on band camp.

So it was released after? Any bit helps user, you can narrow down the possible release years quite a bit.

It was definitely released after, 100%. Either 2015 or 2016.

I'm going through RYM's 2015 and 2016 ambient album charts to see if I find something close to what you describe. Not much luck so far in 2015 though.

I've been searching for so long, but I just can't find a trace of it. I've tried searching for it in the archives too but to no avail. I feel like some user must know what I'm referencing.

is this it?
horriblenights.bandcamp.com/releases

THAT'S IT
YOU'RE THE BEST!

doesn't sound that much like 2814, but it was "advertised" as such, is what I meant. I appreciate it user.

>25 posts
>4 books
i knew you fags were illiterate

Martian Chronicles -> Zeit
ya happy now?

yeah that's a p good comparison.