What are your thoughts on this man?

what are your thoughts on this man?

>Arsene Wanker

Nomen est Omen.

ГУЛAГ.

Puto

Worse than the people who call him a top, world class manager.

Better than the people who say he's shit and has needed to go for a while.

Sup Forumsolitics

Was allowed to take his foot off the pedal. Proof tgat if people have it too easy for too long they go backwards

Pretty good, but clearly past it.

consistent top 4 whilst the top end of the table has changed a lot in the past 20 years

whats not to like? only absolutely babies dislike himn

we'll see just how badly he's lost the ability to manage world class talent when Arsenal go out to Forest in the cup to a 94th minute Nicklas Bendtner goal 2bhh

Used to be good

Now shouldn't be managing a top club, perhaps a semi-top national team

Never seen this man before in my life desu

great if you don't mind being a non-competitive team and never going for the title, somehow he reminds me of emery.

He's more interested in educating and administrating than winning now.

what is arsenal then m8

I have the feeling that he's still stuck in the eraly 2000s the way he handles the team and runs the business.

Wenger out

but the way arsenal fans treat him is a fucking disgrace. Probably one of the best managers in the PL and hes kept your team on top for over a decade. The guy deserves to leave with some dignety (not people shouting WENGER OUT at the games) and you should build a fucking statue of him outside your stadium.

Arsenal fans are absolut piss

A top club

They treat him poorly because there's no other way to get him out. The board won't fire him as long as he finishes top 4

More like a TOP4 club, innit.

Mediocrity personified

Actually he is a good manager,but it's hard to judge him exactly.

Arsenal just doesn't spend as much as city/united/chelsea so the squad is worse anyways.Also Arsenal are insane chokers similar to Neverkusen.

I always felt like he would do well with national teams for some reason.

He has no business running for Commander And Chief. The idiot doesn't know where Aleppo is

Typical loser mentality. I bet you also hate Ronaldo and Mourinho

Top fraud. Used to be a top manager but not anymore. Not sure how Arsenal fans put up with him desu.

At least they won a title

>similar to Neverkusen.
nah, m8

Inexcusable that he doesn't know what Aleppo is

wrong guy, this one still have eyebrows

>I take pride in other people's achievements
wew lad

Because he wouldn't be able to fuck up transfers.

Fantastic manager but too German to ever get any appreciation in England.

"is yours golden la" manager

Is that gary johnson?

Fuck that bitch