Atheist exist because there are people who would rather have a logical explanation of our creation rather than placing...

atheist exist because there are people who would rather have a logical explanation of our creation rather than placing a label that someone we dont know exists created everything. our universe is ever expanding so its completely possible that out of rng life was created from nothing, and that could also mean we are possibly the only civilization if thats the case. evolution isnt a lie, its a theory; something you do not have to believe in, but whos to say how realistic it is, its just a matter of how much sense it makes. its being open minded about theories that make people not believe in god, mainly because its pretty typical to want an explanation of something rather than saying an almighty being created everything and calling it a day

discuss?

go back to argueing with some other faggot on youtube you fat, smelly fuck

question:
if god doesnt exist, who bang Mary, mother of Jesus, and get her pregnant? She was virgin before and after you know.

tru dat.

christfags 1:0 atheist fags

Other question.
If god doesnt exist, why catholics murder milions of humans in dark ages, and why now muslims kills people?

Way to go you fucking retard.

if he was retardet, he will be christian or other muslim.

>if my fictional god isn't real then how come his fictional bitch got pregnant?
religion in all its retarded glory

no argument, fuck out of here

Needs tl;dr version

Science > Faith

You faggots are so annoying. Try-hard dildos

you should spend less time here you fat shit, is it not okay to discuss an opinion?

Right k, I am christian, you are atheist. That is fine, lets stop trying to change each others views because its not going to fucking work is it? Stop wasting your time trying to promote your cause and let people find their beliefs on their own. Have a nice day, cunt.

But science IS faith based. You're literally putting blind faith in people telling you their ideas are correct. Hell, there hasn't been one case of species evolving into another species in recorded history.

You're just looking at another book, memorizing it's scripture and vomiting it out no differently than any other religion.

Your only argument you could use is "well we can test some of these and hold them to be true!" Which I can respond to you that many other religions you can test some of what they say as well, super basic shit like how to live a better life, and if you follow those, you will indeed live a better life.

Oh... Well... Fucking duh?

>Hell, there hasn't been one case of species evolving into another species in recorded history.

i never said i believed in evolution, but i wonder where cats came from then

And no shit its faith based, i wrote an entire sentence in my post saying that. But what makes people chose to believe in a god when there are more logical things to believe in, and that also has "proof" and explanation behind it rather than, "god creator of all". it sounds really robotic

I'm a baptist and I know using faith as an argument or justification for anything beyond my own personal beliefs (which can't be proven right or wrong) is retarded.
Religious or not, we should always defer to science and never let religion hold us back from speculation or advancements.
To never consider yourself wrong or to be unwilling to be proven wrong is willful ignorance and shameful.

Seen every country out there?
Met someone from every country out there?
Seen something created from every country out there?
Then how do you know they're real?

You don't. You simply believe it on blind faith that others are telling you the truth.

hi everybody I'm enlightened I also happen to know that there is a God because of the impossibility of experience considering our makeup which is basically a bioelectrical chemical which i there is no reason that we have consciousness the fact that we do proof that there is some type of Life Energy within us that animates us and gives us the capacity to choose the God that this proves exists is not a Christian God is not necessarily loving but neutral rather. he is existence energy and matter itself

Sorry my voice to txt thing is niggardly

believing in someone being across the earth is more realistic than a magical being creating human life. pass the coke line fam

Believing in a magical man in the sky seems far more real than "In the begining there was nothing that created something defying all of science, physics, and every ounce of reasonable thought, and that something then exploded again defying everything, and created everything."

how the hell does it defy physics when universe birth was what but its own laws in place for physics to exist. we didnt create physics, were studying and evolving to what was made for us. again as the universe is infinite, there is a possibility for it to happen. you cant act as if having a large space of nothing, nothing will happen forever, and then just say someone made something happen. theories have explanations, and you dont have to believe in only one, but you would rather believe in the magical man