What's wrong with my dick?Should I visit a doctor for a circumcision in case I need one?

What's wrong with my dick?Should I visit a doctor for a circumcision in case I need one?

Can you pull it further down without complications? If no - go to the doc

that as far back as it goes?

Thats almost the maximum I can pull down

then yeah, see a doc about that shit. sucks bro. had the same problem and got cut, but love it now.

see:

I heard the uppermost part of the penis becomes too sensitive.Did you have that problem?If so,for how long?

nah, it's all just sensitive enough. doesn't bother me having it all exposed.

How long's it been like that, OP? / age?

Sinse I was I child I think,I am almost 20

Op here,does anyone know if i would have problems having sex before circumcision (in case I need it)?

It's called Phimosis OP. Around 1/10 men have it, but it's no big deal unless is really does effect your ability to have sexual intercourse. You can get a small surgery that fixes it without circumcision, or you can get steroid creams that help, but ultimately if you leave it you should be fine.

It probably won't affect your ability to have sex OP. I have the same condition and I have never had a problem with sex.

It's actually a common thing to happen to uncircumcised men. You just need to stretch it out everyday like when you shower. It happened to me OP. No need to worry. It can be stretched eventually

I had the same problem and was concerned for years, after a couple of weeks of doing some gentle stretching exercises it wasn't an issue, now I can pull it all the way back and forth with no problems.

Ok,thanks for the answers anons

I have the same issue.17. If I do the exercises they recommend in other sites, everyday, you think it's gonna fix itself?

0/10

maybe. didn't work for me, so i ended up getting cut.

Yeah, it just takes some time and patience but you'll be fine.

iI'll start today than

how bad is it? can you get it back when hard / soft?

I just came to complement your penis. Nice.