Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BN2h_mxojVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are people discussing communism in another thread

Of course, why don't we

Ruins the flow of the entire album.

Money was the best song on the album tho, no contrarian

The whole album sucks.

It's the most bluesy/rockish sounding one and doesn't feel otherworldly like the rest of the album. Despite being 7/4 it still feels really straightforward and uninteresting somehow. Only song from that album I ever learned on bass though.....fun as fuck to play

>/thread/

I like it just fine. My least favorite song on DSOTM is Time because it's beyond overplayed and it's not nearly as clever as it thinks it is. The clock chimes make me cringe so hard now. Money's got a great solo in the middle and it's the most seem-less 7/8 groove I've ever heard, even if it's also overplayed.

Agree

Damn, missed that one.
Ah, it's 100+ replies already, all the good discussion has already been used up.

The solo is 4/4 because Dave couldn't play it in 7/4.

I don't hate it, per se, but it's not spacey and it's basically the Student Demonstration Time of DSotM. Any Colour You Like is the best song on the album imo.

Technically it's in 12/8, but it can be counted in 4, and that's fine. It's a good solo still.

theyre marxists

>he says this like it's a bad thing
Also, I thought Waters was the only leftist?

Roger Waters original demo of Money

youtu.be/BN2h_mxojVk

It's fuckin' blues

If you think Money ruins the flow it means you're a digital only pleb who's never listened to the original LP where you have to flip sides.

die

I dont

but it doesnt fit with how the rest of the album plays

All of Pink Floyd is just blues. They're by far the most overrated prog band.

I have four copies of Darkside.
Sit down weeb.

Sorry, classcuck, communism is inevitable.

I've never listened to the LP and I think of it as two sides of a whole. Money is supposed to be a continuation of the album, and it being the first song on the second side doesn't justify its ruining the flow. It's still a part of one whole.

>That was cool, let's see how this beautiful piece continues
>KACHING
>lolwtf

it's literally not, though. All of the western world has been non-Commie since the beginning of civilization.

This version is much better. The blues style helps it convey the theme better and more honestly. The well-produced album version makes the lyrics sound too ironic

Nah. Floyd are one of the few bands that deserve the accolades they get.

Not even close to an argument.

neither is your post

literally this desu no memes

It is though, communism is an inevitability.