A

A

FUCKING

TREE

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Shattered_Empire,_Part_IV
comicbookmovie.com/scifi_movies/star_wars/rumor-new-leaked-plot-details-for-star-wars-episode-viii-a142676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Midichlorians are literally just tree pollen
>Force sensitivity is just an allergic reaction with some freak telekinetic side effects

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Eve = Rey
>Adam = ?
>Snake = Snoke

so sambo is going to be the forbidden fruit that snoke (jew) offers Rey and she goes for the BBC and dooms the Empire but she made a choice as a stronk independent womyn so its a happy ending?

What's the significance of OP's pic? I know it's SW related but it just looks like a set to me.

it will be like yodas house

because it will be a remake of ESB

1000x this

why does a tree trigger you?

that tree is the origin of The Force™ and in the upcoming movie Luke Skywalker will show Rey a vision of that tree and how it created the first Jedi and Sith (though they may not refer to them as sith) in an Adam and Eve allegory. Rey is the reincarnation of the first Jedi (Eve).

>rumors based off set images

is it related to this?

post more.

Guessing on ly from your post I get that this is some stupid side comic explaining Luke adventures after Revenge of the Sith and on one mission he went on to get the samll trees to go and plant those somewhere else. Correct?

it's a comic about Poe Dameron's parents
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Shattered_Empire,_Part_IV

>Adam = Kylo
>Kylo is played by Adam Driver
Pottery

That's not a force tree, it's an incredibly ancient X-Wing that crashed perpendicular to the ground tail first and over the centuries has become petrified.

>it's a "Sup Forums makes bullshit up based off of obscure set leak photos" episode

don't scientifically explain the force bitch just cause it's a sci-fi movie doesn't mean we need an explanation for any otherwordly event

if they do this shit i'm gonna piss my lungs out and shove them into my ass

holy shit
>finn gets into trouble/captured/tortured
>rey has to abandon her training and chase after finn
>it'll be to the detriment of everything they've worked for

jedi = good
eve = bad
eve = woman
rey = woman
rey =/= jedi

my thought also

What am I suppose to be mad about?

So its a tree? Who said it was the origin/controlling the force?

>official comic includes force trees
>Ep 8 leak is released that states there is a flashback with 2 jedi that are transformed by a tree
>these new set pictures released later
>"lol its bullshit guys"

That's what I thought.

dammit i wanna fuck that lukes boipucci

Plus JJ abrams is infamous for being unable to adapt to new ideas.
The whole reason he's this big shot director is because he can just rehash shit and still make dough.

>comicbookmovie.com/scifi_movies/star_wars/rumor-new-leaked-plot-details-for-star-wars-episode-viii-a142676

In the scene Luke tells Rey that the Jedi Council became “arrogant” and that they were hiding a “secret,” which led to their demise. The old Jedi master takes Rey’s hand and shows her a glimpse into the past. They see two children playing near a tree on an alien planet. The boy noticed that he had greater strength and intuition when he was closer to this tree. The girl noticed that the tree also made her brother increasingly angry. One day an argument breaks out between the children, and the boy kills the girl. The boy touches the tree and is “transformed,”. He kills his parents and leaves the planet. Meanwhile the girl is revealed to be alive, transformed by the tree as well, using her power to start the first Jedi Order.

The girl explains how The Force can be used for both good and evil. She tells her followers that one day she would return as either a boy or a girl, and that they should train this child. Luke tells Rey that the Jedi Order had been searching for The One (reincarnation of the original founder of the Jedi) for a millennia. When they found Anakin Skywalker and thought that he would bring balance to The Force, the Jedi were “deceived” and the Clone Wars were the result. The scene also shows Rey’s parents, and Luke is not the father. Luke tells her how she was identified as strong with The Force, and how she was supposed to begin her training, but never reached her destination for an unknown reason. In the scene Luke gives Rey a choice, and she has till sunset to make it.

>boy and girl pair
>boy is the one that becomes evil

>make Anakin a fake messiah
>rather than dumping that plotline altogether

So Son and Daughter from The Clone Wars are canon?

God I hope this the force comes from a tree and Rey is the reincarnation of the chosen one stuff is bullshit, I really do.

>So Son and Daughter from The Clone Wars are canon?
Yes, everything from the Prequels, Clone Wars, Rebels and Original Trilogy are canon, if this shit about the force origin is true we can pretty much tell that Disney is giving George a huge middle finger for his prequel trilogy telling him that Anakin THE CHOSEN ONE prophesy was pretty much bullshit. The funny thing is the bunch on millenial masses now ranting about how Disney is killing Star Wars because its killing the prequels, I guess they liked Jar Jar

So space Yggdrasil is the source of the force? No longer space Jesus, now it's space Odin.

does that tree look like pic related to anyone else?

>pottery intensifies

Remember how people were complaining about when Rey beat Kylo Ren despite having no force training? Apparently its because they were in a forest full of force trees that gave her extra power.

but wouldn't that have also given kylo a power up?

That's probably the intent.

that's really just patching bullshit writing with even more bullshit writing

predictable and lame

So will starwars 9 be like a dune movie where they start collecting all the tree pollen?

keywords man "leak" i give this shit as much of a grain of salt as the leak for ep.7 that said the first shot is gonna be a dismembered hand falling onto jakku like a meteorite and we all remember how legit that was

for fuck's sake, this shit better not be true

I could just about handle Rey being Anakin reborn, just about
But to retcon Anakin, the kid literally born from the force as a space jesus, from being the chosen one so that some random strong independent women can be the real chosen one is pure fuckery

Episode 8 was supposed to be the only one of this trilogy that wasn't dogshit where we got the return of badass Luke
Instead it's gonna fuck the lore up to previously-unimaginable heights

but that was large-scale focus testing
in the story-boards for ep7, I imagine that was the opening scene

but the internet through a hissy fit
so if we throw enough of a hissy fit, disney might change their mind again on some of this crap

its space buddha dumbass. this is the bodhi tree

the force has always been eastern in nature

there won't be any definitive lore in the movie

disney is in this shit for the long run, they're not going to make rey out to be the series-defining character if they want to milk this for decades on end

haha this is the greatest thing i've ever read in my life, the fans are the last people on earth anyone should take advice from, i doubt there was an intention to have that be the first shot, it was a cheap rumor thrown around for fucking clickbait just like this entire fucking thread, and even if they did listen to the fans on it, you all bitched and complained about the movie anyways, star wars fans wouldn't know what they actually wanted even if it slapped them in the fucking face

no, I'd be pretty happy if rey's feet slapped me in the face

but luke's lightsaber did reappear
there was clearly a lot cut out from the final film - from the obvious things like luke speaking to things confirmed in the book and by insiders like shots of the new galactic goverrnment to arbitrary decisions they messed around with (apparently they filmed like 5 different scenes revealing that ben was han and leia's son)

so i 100% wouldn't be surprised if they originally planned for luke's hand floating through space to be the opening shot
And given the film's delays and how bad the editing was, it's even easier to see that they spent a long time reformatting the story in post

>Yoda and Luke
>"The Jedi council were hiding a secret[...]"
>"Yes, we became arrogant"

>Not "Yes, arrogant we have become."
Not sure if this is proof it's fake because it's so lazy,
Or if it's proof it's real because in a draft you wouldn't already include the mannerisms
Or if it's proof it's fake, because that's exactly the logic the creator of a fake one would have

and this is why filmmakers should never listen to fans, because now he have a patchwork of bad editing and rearranged ideas cobbled together to submit to a fanbase that even when the film was neutered to try and satisfy them, they still cant make up their mind

>professional writers waste time on autistic semantics.

More Cain and Abel with some Adam and eve spliced in desu senpia

>Apparently its because they were in a forest full of force trees that gave her extra power.

>Jedi receive a massive power-boost from being near trees
>Place second Death Star in orbit around a Forest Moon.

What was he thinking?

>That writing
>Professional

kill yourself

That's like saying programmers don't sometimes use pseudocode or flowcharts.

A fucking CAVEMAN LIGHTSABER

Ooga booga Ugg make shiny stick

Hamill confirmed the floating hand opening, it was cut at the last minute.

I get that it'd just a draft, but are they using pseudo plot aswell?
Because where with TFA calling it "Fanfic tier" was kind of a joke, here, with this "all the force comes from a tree that two kids found alone and kept a secret" in full on Bridge to Terabithia fashion, sounds like something a 14 year old would come up with for his super awesome stick figure webcomic.

Hell, Axe Cop would be less likely to turn the origin story of the Force into something that sounds like the "magic is actually real" episode of a random 80s sitcom.

>believing anything mark hamill says

the man has literally become an internet troll personified

Oh please no.

The Clone Wars was always canon pre and post Disney.

Kids, don't do trees.

The problem with them saying Anakin was a false prophet as it were is that god in the Star Wars universe confirmed he was the chosen one, so either they are retconning that when it is one of the few bits of canon left or I don't know what to think.

I guess Boyega could be a jedi after all.

>god in the Star Wars universe
Not him, but sorry what?
Did we get a God in Star Wars while I wasn't looking?

Also come to think of it, what is the name of the Jedi religion in Star Wars? I mean Jedi can at most meant Priest of Monk, and calling it The Force, would be like caling Judaism "Jehovah", so

That's what I said yesterday, the tree looks like the rebel logo. Before disney the origin of the logo was from The force unleashed as a tribute to the main character, since that is not canon any more there is no origin story, so I bet it has something to do with that, although aside from Luke turning up one day out of the blue did the rebellion even have any connection to the jedi?

>Remember how people were complaining about when Rey beat Kylo Ren despite having no force training? Apparently its because they were in a forest full of force trees that gave her extra power.

grasping at straws is fun, I love pretending like I know the entire plot of the movie before I see it, I love throwing hissy fits to make filmmakers neuter their ideas based on snap judgments and assumptions made on leaked images

So Anakin isn't the chosen one? So they're basically giving George Lucas the middle finger?

So Star Wars is now Game of Thrones and Bran can warg through the trees to fight the sith?

Bravo GRRM, bra-fucking-vo.

Yoda only said one or two lines backwards, he spoke mostly normally in the original trilogy, it was the prequels that had him entirely backwards.

Except that was entirely true and Hamill confirmed it was true, they just cut it out of the film.

All of it is shit, you can't remove a few chunks of corn from a turd and blame the fans for calling it bad.

>people actually believe things that mark hamill says

take a look at his twitter someday and say that again sir

>Snoke's been the Night King all along
>Episode IX, all seems lost
>Snoke is winning
>All the heroes are at his Mercy
>Out of fucking nowhere running all the way from Downtown with WWE commentary, fans cheering left and right, strobe light glowing, Jon Fucking Snow leaps onto his throne and decapitates him

That's not even the worst of their ideas.

>Have to fly inside giant sphere to dive bomb core
>This is like the Trench Run
>Not Return of the Jedi
Did these people even watch Star Wars?

you can't even try to pretend like that's true given that we'll never see the original product because whiney little fanboys like yourself can't give anything the benefit of the doubt because it doesn't adhere to your fanfic dreams of what YOU and only YOU wanted

The thing I don't understand is, if tree exposure is what caused the force, what about people who grey up away from trees? There were no trees on Tattooine so what is Anakins deal? Did his mother have a wooden dildo and a splinter got stuck in her cunt, giving Anakin extreme powers?

the fuck am I even looking at, they turned an earth-like planet into a death star?

I don't know why they would build the Falcon there when the set is so limited, at best you can have a single tracking shot panning up from the falcon to the tree, but it will have to be a pretty low one so you can't see beyond the edges.

Is that picture Rey fighting star destroyers, on foot, in space, by hitting them with a lightsaber? This stuff is actually more insane than an unchained Lucas.

So this is how it feels to be too old for a certain shit.

Palpatine Force raped her.
Which might sound like as redundant statement, but it's what's implied happened.

Well, that's the problem with Rey.

She's so goddamn OP that you have to make her a special snowflake amongst special snowflakes

In other words, boring

The middle one, Father is god of Star Wars and to his side are his two children, the embodiment of each side of the force.

Father wanted Anakin to kill him and take his place as god because he was the chosen one to keep balance in the force.

I don't use twitter, I'm not a 12 year old girl, what has he done on twitter that makes him so untrustworthy?

It is Rey flying in an X-wing and fighting star destroyers with a lightsaber.

There is a close-up of it on another page of the book that I can't find. Look at the lines on the SD.

I found it after all.

Oh God, so much exposition. Just fucking show what happened. No need to explain it to the audience

>says he doesnt use twitter
>talks about how hamill confirmed the opening shot leak as real, something he did on fucking twitter

try harder next time buddy

The original and the edited product are both shit created by a hack. Now run along little pleb, your transfrmers is about to start.

Shmi was possessed by the cantina Devil guy and masturbated with a cross, it keeps up the whole Christian virgin birth mythos.

>assuming i thought tfa was a masterpiece of epic proportions
I bet you're the kinda guy who got mad that his precious eu was thrown in the trash

I have a question, why didn't the Falcon sound like the Falcon? The guns shooting sounded like generic science fiction effects and so did the engine as it moved.

I know that is what is implied, but force births are now retconned and only trees give the force.