Rate my gay ass

Rate my gay ass

gay/10

Not helpful

More

KYS

wouldve been even more gay if u used a thong instead.
7of 10 sissies.

My barely legal bottom cock is a little small, I'm sorry. Recently turned 18~

How does my body make you feel?

Noice

How does mine make you feel

Horny and hard as fuck

Lol post more

Less

Would suck

less of this!

Jerking thinking about your load in my mouth

OP here. Actually just came all over. user, why you so sexy? You made me cum~

Hot

urmum/10

Kik? Where are you from

less? can i get less of this?

I'd clean that right up

Sure

more

Definitely jerking

I want to suck you dry

tf is this thread

continue

go ahead

hot would rim

Mmm please do

where you at

You want to watch me get sucked dry? Cuck alert

no you dumb poof I want him to suck me dry. Might suck u dry too. Gayboy

Them are my pics lmao

gimme ur dick

Sorry I'm a little shy

I got them originals

got a tumblr?

Yea it's sissykitty12

I am so jealous of you and your life
I too want to be a femboy ;_;

What the fuck are you doing? This is MY THREAD girl to get MY FABULOUS ASS rated. You real pudgy, piggy. Us real femboys got us some hourglass figures to get those dicks hard. So STOP BEING A BTICH AND LET ME HAVE MY THREAD YOU FUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT MORHERFUCKER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOY DOING

Dear op, would fuck.

I still like you ;_;

ugh

Calm down maybe?

Post your face and I WILL ATTENTION SEEKING FATASS

Thanks for acknowledging the size of my ass ;)

Can I cum in your boipucci?

Yes you can

How does one become a femboy?
Pls am desperate.

Your social anxiety keeps you from posting your face BITCH

Btw, your ass is a 9 out of 10 not gonna lie. What do you think of my ass? Do you ever hook up with other femboys? Cuz I'm open and in LA if you wanna have a threesome or invite some guys to have an orgy or something~

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. For me I'm just submissive which helps a lot

lol so cute when you faggots get in a fight. Until someone cries

You're not wrong, I am awkward and shy. But I'll admit I wish I had your body. Slim with a nice 10/10 ass.

I am submissive and very shy.
Only try to become skinnier. Working out doesn't work so I am skipping meals.
Were you already so skinny, or also skipped meals?

Any tips on how to get girly clothes while still living at parents house?

I don't eat a lot and I've had this body type from working out when I was in high school. Now I'm not doing anything and not eating too much

All the clothes I have are my sisters so it's easy for me. I've never bought my own stuff

which one of you faggots wants to suck my cock dry?

Umm, I'm OP, but the person you responded to isn't me :p I'm Asian and don't eat alot by nature so I was always skinny. Not always enough for an hourglass figure tho. If you want to really get skinnier, I always ate a big healthy breakfast and then not nearly as much else throughout the day (read: less than 1400 calories other than breakfast). If you outright skip meals your body will store fat in your abdomen area because your body will go into shock thinking it's starving. So honestly, eating healthy early in the day was easier in getting me the body I wanted than skipping full on meals. Small snacks (real small) are golden~

Yeah, that pimple...or boil... or whatever infected sore on that cock is REAL inviting... lol

I would love to please that cock

I also don't work out at all with my diet because I don't need to. Consumption is my only form of body control.

show me your feminine penis

What? That's just bullshit.
[spoiler]This would be believable if it said "Nuke Africa" on it. [/spoiler]

oh yeah? How would you go about it?

Thanks I will follow your advice.
How much do you weigh? Than I can know what I need to achieve.

First, I'd start by lancing that boil, letting the puss drain, then giving you a round of antibiotics, along with some gauze to catch the drainage.

I'm 115 lbs but I'm also 5'4 so YMMV. I have a 25.5" 33" waist-to-hip ratio if that helps.

Wouldn't it be great if we could go ass to ass with a double ended dildo in front of all these Sup Forumstards just knowing that they'd be stroking their hard, sexy cocks off to US? I'm in LA if you're interested in a good time.

That offer extends to anyone else in the area as well~ I'm frisky and free on most weekends.

I would tease it with my tongue and take the length down my throat like a good slut

There's
Pimples
On
It

Jealous. Am 5'8. But wish to be smaller.

I recently turned gay. So I get easliy aroused by the stuff you are talking about

How does one "turn gay"? Was it like after a bad fever or something?

*realising

No, he didnt reply to a thread on traps

You live nearby? We can have a fun time doing some of that arousing stuff~

No... Live in the Netherlands :(

Daww, what a shame. You drinking your cum on a regular basis? It's practically a femboy requirement.

I am a femboy in training. You are my mentor.

So no

That doesn't sound like you drinking cum. Do you even anal yourself? You need full on femboy bootcamp girl. Can your sissy body handle that?

Fingering feels so good. But am not very good at it.
The first fase when you put your finger in your boypussy always feels so good, because mine is still tight.
Then the second fase, where you touch everything and the thought of it is so arrousing.
The third part is my favorite. Where you try to retract your fingers out of your tight asshole and feel how soft it is inside.
Then at the last part where you feel your asshole has widend for 10min.
(You know this of course, but I love it)