ITT: Your favorite albums when you were 10

ITT: Your favorite albums when you were 10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBw7CuccEE4&list=PLNsQnHr7gBqk4R16v-GkqXMuh-W_T5dgz&index=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had better taste when I was 10

Interesting thing is when I was 10 it was 2003. At that time I was so disappointed in the state of modern music that I stopped checking for new releases altogether and only listened to the disco stations (hey kids, remember those?). It wasn't until 2009 when I started checking for new music again. Not that I didn't listen to new music in between but it would always be my brother tuning me into the newest release he was listening to.

I wasn't interested in music until I was 13 in 2007. But my first favourite album was 808s, especially Love Lockdown.

The Eminem Show

Probably some shitty green day album or blink 182.

>only listened to the disco stations (hey kids, remember those?)
I'm three years older then you and have no idea what you're talking about.

for the longest time i thought the hat in his pocket was a slice of bologna.

still good

Listened to it endlessly on my Sony D-FS60 S2 Sports CD Player. I felt so damn cool.. I remember writing a poem for a girl, basically copied Mayer's lyrics and she kissed me right after reading it.. good times.

Literally that and I still like it. Si, it's cringy and the drums are awful but I think Hetfield has some moments. It might be just 100% nostalgia but who cares.

Yeah, we had one in LA that was hosted by Rick Dees and another station that would generally play old school and would play disco on Saturday nights. These stations existed until the mid-late 2000s. It was fun while it lasted.

I like his deep guttural vocals on this album.

No Such Thing is such a patrician song

25 going on 26, this thread is making me feel old af

t. 10 year old

Why would a 10 year old listen to an album? You must have been losers and nerds with nothing better to do.

Kek

thats actually a really nice anecdote

also ric pelated

me too thanks

American Idiot
Green Day
i didn't listen to albums by myself, only with my brother and he never let me touch he's stuff

What else would you be going on, you fucking banana

This whole album was perfect for teenage angst

youtube.com/watch?v=KBw7CuccEE4&list=PLNsQnHr7gBqk4R16v-GkqXMuh-W_T5dgz&index=3

fuck I forgot, this one too. seeing the clint eastwood video back in 5th grade was fucking LIT

Fav album now desu