>Schalke vs Bayern hype thread

pre match discussion

game starts at 20:30, location time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLajb_PhImw
youtube.com/watch?v=yV33KjaBk20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning

Oh look, another team Buyern will steamroll with ease.

0-4, at least.

today is the day embolel will finally get exposed

He was pretty good against Portugal, even without the goal.

>drin bevor Auto Sage

Good morning. Who's />Schalke/ today?

Hallo, darf ich hier?

aua aua mein >schalke

btw did the finnish lad posted his nonce hobbies?

everybody is welcome here

at last the international shitshower is over. bring on the real football

anyone elses bum bleed when they poo

Le generic German hamlet team about to get steamrolled by bayern

How can anybody with a braincell enjoy this league

>friday
>last exam
>Bundes today
feels good mane

australians arn't aloud here

I predict 3-1.

>tfw it will end Shcalke 0 - Bayern 5
why do people even bother watching this shit league? Bayern won the league before the season even started. Why do the players even bother playing in this shit league? its the most boring and predictable thing on earth. Why can bayern just collect their annual bundes trophy and just focus on the UCL??

nice Pepe you got there, my future countryman

>schalke

schalke will win today

Fast, strong .
He will raep hunmels

>schalke

Happy Birthday Finbro!

nope

>Schalke

Most certainly he will play on the wing, so it's up to Alaba/Lahm to stop him.
And even if he plays as CF, there is still Boateng who's also fast and strong.

Daily reminder

I'll just watch this to get HYP for Sturm Graz - Rapid Wien tomorrow

Also:
>Schalke

>Sané stand bei Schalke zwar noch bis 2019 unter Vertrag, besaß für den Sommer 2017 allerdings eine 37-Mio-Euro-Klausel in seinem Arbeitspapier. „Was wäre passiert, wenn wir einen Transfer zu Manchester City nicht abgewickelt hätten? Dann hätte sich Leroy, und das ist verständlich, fürs nächste Jahr woanders versprochen“, führte Heidel weiter aus und bestätigte den FC Bayern auf Nachfrage als möglichen Abnehmer: „Darauf wäre es wahrscheinlich hinausgelaufen. Dann hätte es im nächsten Jahr eine große Differenz in der Ablösesumme gegeben, weil Leroy eine Ausstiegsklausel hatte, und bei jedem Heimspiel hätte jeder der 60.000 gewusst: Im nächsten Jahr ist er bei Bayern. Und bei jedem verfehlten Dribbling hätte es geheißen: Der ist im Kopf sowieso schon in München.“
Really makes you consider.

>Schalke

>Sturm Graz
pretty based name

Who you rooting for?

>schalke

you might wanna see a doctor

Sturm, because that's where I live. The new director of football finally got rid of the dead weight in the cadre and brought in some top-class free transfers, including a reinvigorated Deni Alar and Nemanja Matic's brother (he's pretty good actually).

They are currently top of the table by 4 points, and if they manage to overcome Rapid, they'll have won against all top clubs. The playstyle is a bit like early 2015/16 Leicester, just try to outscore the opposition with counterattack after counterattack.

>2015+1
>Still using sandpaper on the loo

Good luck to them.

What do you think about the whole Rasenball vs. Red Bull transfer saga?

casuals not allowed

Who here /M'gladbach/?

Pretty much anyone could have seen it coming years ago. Salzburg fans have to be an exceptionally deluded fanbase to think that their club wouldn't be reduced to Leipzig B.

I mean just look at the Marcel Sabitzer deal a few years ago. Rapid slapped a buyout clause on him, that could only be activated by a foreign club, so Leipzig bought him and then loaned him to Salzburg. Now he's a part of Leipzig's Bundesliga squad.

I don't approve of it, as I don't approve of Salzburg effectively having a B team in the second Austrian division, while all other clubs have their B teams in the third division. But unless UEFA or the respective FAs grow a pair of balls, nothing will happen.

h-h-hello?

>DOOP

RIP Hannes Arch 1967-2016

the only thing embolo got going is his exotic name and having the black bonus. He also has a likeable personality and is hunble. Im not saying he wouldnt have gottem into the first team at basel but no way he would have made a big money move in the summer if was name andreas müller.

what do buyern fans really think about renato sanches?

don't forget he also cucked portugal

buyern fans don't think.

He didn't play yet due to a minor injury.

>schalke

there are no bauern fans here

Good morning.

salute

>52 posts
>32 posters

that's pretty good

it's awful

why do you have this on your hdd user?

newfag pls

F

Alpine flying is dangerous. The absence of a horizon fucks with the brains of most pilots, you're generally so high up that engine power starts to drop off, and even a slight malfunction can mean certain death due to a lack of safe landing spots.

Not to mention the fucked up wind conditions and the possibility of flying into a dead end.

t. flightsim pro

It's actually quite okay compared to most of the last ~100-150 threads.

>you're generally so high up that engine power starts to drop off
if you're that high up the mountains shouldn't really be a problem

not really

Too many or too few posters?

no such thing as too many
at least when they're cool as it's been the case in this thread so far for the most part

Ah, gotcha. Probably gonna heat up during the actual match.

yes really

too few

>schalke

afternoon lads
who /Köln/ here?

Reporting in

Mugi supports >Schalke

Power up your >Schalkes lads

wtf I love Hallescher FC now

Okay, you made me dig up the technical manual for the Rotax 912, used in Aircraft such as the DV20 Katana or the Cessna 150. As you can see here, the engine power goes from 60kW at sea level to 48 kW at just 2500 metres. This is by no means high enough to fly over your typical mountain range, yet already reduces your available peak engine power by 20%.

Of course, the Rotax 912 is a relatively small and lightweight aircraft engine, but similar figures can be expected for most engines without a turbocharger.

wtf? I hate Köln now

What are some memorable players from >Schalke?

Köln is one of the gay capitals of europe famalam.

>potato eyebrows

i was just talking out of my arse desu

Fuck. I'm /Mainz/ now then.

>subway from st. pauli to auschwitz
top banter

goodbye

Neuer

Ok, no hard feelings fampai

Olaf Thon.

holy shit this huge ass insect just flew into the room

He plays for Schalke? lol

Höwedes, the best german defender.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLajb_PhImw
5:33
yes it is

Höwedes is based.

used to, and he is from the region
I thought memorable means like all time

youtube.com/watch?v=yV33KjaBk20

ebbe sand
(making this post because denmark is on holiday)

>film is about cologne
>blasmusik in the backround
Ameridumbs, I swear...

He's already a legend, extremely likable

Germany is the gay capital of Europe

I'm ashamed my last name is German and it's 50% of my genetics, get your shit together. I used to care about Europe but you guys have dug your own grave. Fuck you for shitting on my heritage. Enjoy the refugee rape.

Wagner, Beethoven or Rammstein wouldn't have fit in either.

>muh heritage
>let me tell you about you're country
yeah whatever.