Manchester derby predictions

Rate the attacking potential, and dab-ness if you can be bothered

united defence > city defence
united midfield < city midfield
united attack < city attack

pretty sure mou is gonna put 2 CDMs in fron of his back four and is not gonna attack city at all, hes gonna let pep have all the ball then just try hit on the counter.

Where is Henrikh "The Ghost" Mhikitaryan?

>united defence > city defence

>I'm a kiwi and I want a You

>man utd vs man city and celtic vs rangers are on at the same time?

why is this allowed?

Combined XI

note: Aguero would play over Zlatan but is banned so I chose not to include him

picked up an injury playing for his NT

De Gea > Bravo
Valencia > Zabaleta
Blind > Otamendi
Bailly > Stones
Shaw > Clichy
Pogba > Fernandinho
Fellaini < Silva
Mata = Sterling
Rooney < De Bruyne
Martial = Nolito
Ibra = Aguero

I don't think City's defence is good enough to mount a title challenge all season.

>blind better than Otamendi

w-w-w-what?

Blind has been great for United since playing CB, Otamendi has been a total flop.

De Gea > Bravo
Valencia < Zabaleta
Blind < Otamendi
Bailly < Stones
Shaw > Clichy
Pogba > Fernandinho
Fellaini < Silva
Mata > Sterling
Rooney < De Bruyne
Martial < Nolito
Ibra > Aguero

it'd be stones and bailly in a combined squad

also
>mata = sterling
kek, on form this season its not even close

>Valencia > Zabaleta
>Shaw > Clichy

kek

united customers kek

>rating zabaleta

he's fucking past it, sagna starts at RB now

>sagna
90 mins played
>zabaleta
180 mins played

hmmmm

sagna's been injured you nonce

because he's shit

lmao you are so mad because I rekt you

(you)

How can teams with so much money to spend have so many literaly whos playing for them

>Martial
>Iheanacho
>Sterling
>Mata

what the fuck am I even reading.

What's fascinating about Pep's inverted full backs with Silva and De Bruyne as free floating 8's is how it's going to tire out Shaw/Valenica, defend counters and provide enormous amounts of space to attack when they win the ball back.

Picture this:
> Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho with Clichy & Sagna in front
> City lose the ball and United go straight to the wing with Shaw/Valenica bombing down
> Immediately City drop back with 5 defenders and the rest pressing from the upfront
> If Shaw/Valenica lose the ball in attack, Sterling and Nolito are now free just behind them attack, S/V have to now sprint back after sprinting forward
> If Martial/Mata join them on the wing in attack you've got a 2v2 on either side, if they lose the ball not only do Sterling/Nolito have space behind but now KdB/Silva can drop deep into space
> Do Fellaini/Pogba stay in their positions letting Rooney mark or do they follow them openning up even more space?

This match will really come down to Pogba & Fellaini vs KdB & Silva, and it will come down to Shaw and Valencia's stamina and ability to get that important cross in.

Sterling over Martial?

going off perfomances this season, yeah

> Total flop
He did great last season, he's been great this season. Before he came to City he took on Messi/Ronaldo, last season he took on Zlatan and now he just has to take on Zlatan again. Not sure how anyone could call him a flop, Demichellis was a flop.

Also Ronaldo last season in the CL.

You now remember Demichellis getting raped by Rashford

...and ducking his head on a corner for the ball to skim his hair straight into the goal.

>English scouting
No wonder their NT is garbage

>Ibra = Aguero
>Ibra > Aguero

this is a joke, isnt it?