Whats a good method to ship 2 pounds of bud down south Sup Forums ?

Whats a good method to ship 2 pounds of bud down south Sup Forums ?

Pigeons. Lost of them

second

good idea but no that wont work kek

This op, it's pretty easy if you already have the pigeons.

Just Fedex it you cock sniffer.

Do they do no warrent searches though ?

>split it in smaller parts
>put the parts in air tight bags
>(anything air tight is suffice to hide the smell)
>package them discretely
>mail them
>???
>profit

Package them into any airtight packaging and put them in a hollowed out Xbox 360 I do it all the time

lmao thats a good idea but i dont have 360's. I can use something else like a kids toy box or some shit. Im trying to find some loyal customers too but its a bit difficult.

this, pretty much

why would they?

idk just a safety precaution i know some places do that and some dont.

If it doesn't have any smell and doesn't have any wierd particular feel to it, why would they? Mail it, act like normally do when you mail, it gets mailed to your location, you receive it, that's it. (Use vacuum sealed bags and a box)

Put it in a condom then up your ass

alright man. im supposed to get $3500 each pound from a customer down in alabama.

>pounds
>in the ass
uhh no not gonna work

fwm! 3500 is way too high tho

Use an old computer tower then

hes getting charged alot more down there and my bud is high quality stuff.

u growin it? is it legal in your state?

yeah i grew it. yes legal in my state.

what state? if u care to answer

Wa.

You could package it up like food. Use dry ice and a styrofoam cooler to insulate and keep it cool (and the smell low) and you could pack any number of smell reducing agents in the cooler as well.

Fuck you're dumb. Air tight is not enough. You put it in a metal container. Fill that up with melted candle wax wax. Seal container. Solder the lid on
Wash the whole thing with gasoline or if you're Pablo Escobar rich then flush it with nitrogen. Then maybe you get lucky.

this time of season is best because of all the people sending packages during holidays

Using any commercial shipping company is usually safe if it's staying in country. The don't really screen local. If it's international then it's a little riskier.