There are only 2 genders, prove me wrong

There are only 2 genders, prove me wrong

>protip: you can't

no, because you cant

Gender is made up.

There, you haven been proven wrong. What do I win?

actually there are 3 genders

hermaphrodite do exist by birth.

fag

So? The presidency is made up. Cars were at one point made up. This argument is almost as retarded as you.

There's only 2 genders, regardless if they are made up or not.

>inb4 but we can make up a 3rd
no you can't because there's only 2 sexes

>inb4 that dumbass intersex argument that only affects like 3 people

There's a fuckton of genders, gender is a social constructs, read the definition.

>There are only 2 sexes, prove me wrong

>>protip: you can't

FTFY

Gender and sex dont mean anything beyond who has eggs and who fertilzes them

>there are only 2 sexes therefore there can only be two genders

Post Hoc

>Starts thread with image accusing others of wanting attention

What about intersex people?

I mean, he's right tho. Probably just wants to clear the board of any faggots who think they're some special gender or some shit. I know I can't be the only one who thinks that's the biggest load of shit people have been coming up with lately.

You are right, I can't. As far as humans go, there's indeed only 2 genders. Everything in between is not a gender, but a medical condition. hermaphrodites included (although they aren't even actual hermaphrodites - they can't inseminate each other and birth babies).

Mutants

who even cares though

We don't have to add new sexes for some rare freaks. They are as good as crippled, why should normal people give a fuck?

If I had a piece of garlic bread for every gender, I'd have two pieces of garlic bread.

Stupid SJW's keep making the same mistake of confusing gender with sexuality

There is no such thing as a hermaphrodite in humans. A hermaphrodite is where an organism has fully functioning male and female organs.

What you get in humans is failure to develop properly due to hormonal reasons. They are pretty much a mess and cannot reproduce at all.

Considering how fucking cancerous this new culture is, plenty of people are getting tired of it. Everybody thinks they're entitled to some kind of speshul disability for some reason, and if you don't play pretend with them you're some kind of monster. In reality, even if there are people like this they are few and very far in between.

Yeah but it is really difficult to say this in a social context without seeming like a prick. But it just feels like complete bullshit when someone says "oh I'm non-gender specific although I dress as, act like and am a girl I prefer the pronoun They" and it's like wow just because you draw a imaginary hoop in the air doesn't mean you can expect people to jump through it.

I'd like to be called "Gritgroin McGirth" but it would be an UNREASONABLE expectation to want every other person to abide by this imaginary law.

>You have a dick and balls
You're a boy
>You have a vagina
You're a girl
What else do the fucking doctors say when you're born? "Oh what we have here is a poly-gendered demiboy."

its honestly getting to the point that people who conflate gender and sex are starting to fucking trigger me.

male and female are not fucking genders. they are sex. masculinity and femininity are genders, and yeah, they don't actually exist, they are just constructs, but not feeling aligned to one of the other does not, in any fucking way, change your god damn sex. holy fucking god damn.

there are 2 sexes

gender is a term used by idiots to describe their degree of mental illness

Op wrong again fag. There are 3 genders: male, female, and retarded. So spake Milo

Remember when there were just 2 properly identifying genders? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

What if you're born without testicles and developed like a female despite having male genitalia for the most part cus of genetic issues..? That may or may not be my case...

I actually still think of myself as a guy though and live like one, I just don't look/sound manly is all..

not people

>is true only male or female

But like, in real life not online. You have probably had respectful and normal interaction with someone who was intersex and not even known it.

Gender corresponds with sex.

John Money (look him up) basically came up with the idea that "gender is a social construct" and his findings failed MISERABLY.
But for some reason all these SJW fucktards have risen his work from the dead but left out the conclusion of his little experiment... and by experiment I mean a little boy who fucking killed himself.

Gender roles exist beyond the realm of social norms. Women have always cared for children and raised them, men have always competed and hunted. It's in our biology.
Now that the world is a softer place, we turned that into soft pretty things for girls and hard masculine things for boys.

But now that parts of the world has become SO soft, we don't really need to worry about our day to day survival anymore and more people have more chances to do nothing but think. And when idiots stop having to worry about their survival and start being able to think and day dream, you get all this fucking genderfuild demigirl pyroboy bullshit nonsense.

God HELP me if my child ever tries to pull that shit with me.
Excluding genuine transgender people. That, I believe, is a genuine mental deformity, alongside growing up in a soft world where immediate death isn't a threat every hour of the day and you're able to think about it more.
So if people wanna transition (like, properly) and live their life as the other gender then I think they should, it's the same as taking medication for depression or anxiety. It's a mental imbalance and it corrects that or makes you happy to live with it.

∆ ∆

yeah but are you cute

So, what you're saying is actually that if people think more about these ideas they start coming to the wrong conclusions.

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

Well I'm popular at bars for what that's worth..

If these "transgender" faggots choose to not have transitional surgery then they are just full of bullshit. Choosing to not have transitional surgery when your mental gender is fucked is like not taking anti-depressants when you're ready to kill yourself.

There are only 2 genders,some people are genderfluid some agender and so on and so on but being genderfluid does not mean you are a third gender being agender does not mean you are a third or fourth gender and so on,now gender identity is a whole different topic

Gender is a literary term, faggot. There are four of them, none of them are male or female. There is masculine, feminine, neutral, and common. More recent bastardisations of the word like trying to assign to a human's sex aren't wrong though.

Know why?

Because language is fluid, and you can be as wrong as you want, you clearly practice a lot. You know what else though? It's OK. There's nothing wrong with your desire to be a language-fluid-foreign-kin.

This isn't Tumblr, we're not going to do that.