Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ65PSrSgAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me on the left

yes

not all black have huge penis

i'm asian with a 7inch by 6 inch and only fuck white girls.

went to elite school here but hardcore adhd prevents me from holding a stable career path/job though.

The anglo obsession with big black dick is something beyond disturbing.
How can an insecurity go so deep?

Most dont have one. Which is why this BBC meme is bad for average negro. Every woman expects you to be huge

really made me think

>Asians are the smartest
>Whites may have been responsible for science and all its technological advancments, b-but asians are the smartest
Get out of here with this meme

>take home girl
>she expects a 30cm penis
>there is no 30 cm penis
>girl tells she is disappoint

Damn that must be shit

i wish i was asian or white, my penis is too big to be a sissy ;__;

latinos are not human

>flags

Jokes on you, I'm white with a small penis size and low intelligence

>no penis
>not infinite intelligence
this triggers

what do you mean

no, it's a bad meme

You should edit the picture so that 'asian' refers to specifically east asian. Also the difference is not that great; east asians have an average IQ of 103 or so while whites have an average of 100.

>anglo
It's german

>having 17cm penis and Japanese qt gf
>attending one of the most difficult university

Here is masterrace

Gypsies: small penis, low intelligence

I am gypsy with 17cm penis and 103 iq checkmate

if u think it like intelligenceXbenis=1
0Xwomanintelligence=0 so it is ok to assume they have no intelligence

this t b h

Also a jewish man jonah falcon has biggest dick in the world, and jews are statistically the smartest, where is your god now

In terms of intelligence, the differences between races are too small to consider. Sub-saharan africans score lower on IQ tests becuase they aren't educated and have no need for it. If you take a random negro from the jungle and plop him in London at an early age, he will grow up with normal intelligence. Nature vs nurture.

In terms of achievements in civilisation, whites and asians were nearly equal until the the ~18th-19th centuries.

>yet shitposting on an imageboard dedicated to Russians origamis

Except for the the part where there is no scientific evidence for racial difference in intelligence (no HBD isnt science) and there is plenty of evidence for differing penis size between races. with black having a FAR larger average penis size (Uganda has with 7' almost twice the average length of penises south korea)

Im white too, so i dont like it but its useless to deny reality BBC is a fact (and women know it too..)

me on the right
>tfw no smart Eesti bf

of course

Africans are savages with no civilsation and naked. Reproduction was purely based on oogabooga hot hot bodyparts.

But asians were civilised for millenia and selection was based on status, etc and penis was hidden because we wear clothes.

We should be proud that we arnt animals that mate off bodyparts.

There's no evidence for either, Jamal

How did you survive higher ed. with hardcore ADHD?

how do you know black reproduction was based about the size of the penis

Asians are retards except for Japanese. They just consume and never make something.

>tfw no qt Russian gf

Apes have very small penises too.

this

you tell me oogabooga

last minute studying and can study for like 30minutes-1hr a day if its interesting.

i get bored as fuck at work and just wander off and fuck shit up though.

what syntax is that supposed to be

And during Greek civilization (when whites where not influenced by black culture), they made fun of people with big dicks.

Who /big fakin dick/ and /over 124 IQ/ here?
I can't be the only one?

This won't do good to the hard working diligent asian stereotype.

In your example bigger the cock higher the iq cause numbers must be same so result is 1

Romans made fun of big dicks

>hardworking

nah this is a straight up myth. last minute studying was pretty much the norm at my school among asians/whites/indians.

130 IQ and a 7 inch schlong

>tfw to inteligent too have a small dick

exchange students too easily attend prestige universities here and that wont work when jobhunting

No one's commenting on the far right.
>far right

its not, one increases other have to decrease. like
10 benis x 0,1 iq = 1
1 benis x 1 iq = 1
as you see less benis is more iq

>tfw i mistook x for ÷

Well it has been tough night and now im in work after 3 hour sleep

provide evidence

Good digits

I ain't a gaijin.
Needless to say, I'm Japanese.

why would you want to work for a Japanese company?

Sure you do.

Is this a troll image? I refuse to believe that someone seriously thinks like that.

t. simpleton

I mean it has no basis on science, but it attempts to present itself like it does.

>In terms of intelligence, the differences between races are too small to consider.
The consistent black-white achievement gap on the SAT/ACT tests prove the exact opposite, you ignorant snownigger.

I have 136IQ but very small penis, only 19,5cm

>People still believe the negro dick meme
Top kek

>In terms of intelligence, the differences between races are too small to consider

I'd say a difference of 30 points of IQ is pretty fucking huge.

Watch this lecture, and then come back to this thread. I'll keep it bumped if necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ65PSrSgAo

>tfw you have to be at least 22,5 cm in Sweden to get a gf

The Romans viewed large penises as a sign of foolishness and lustfulness, and only animal beasts from ancient art were portrayed with large penises, so there's that.

>he believes that intelligence is an arbitrary concept without significant impact in the lives of ordinary people
National service is an empiric example of IQ-tests actually providing useful information relating to an individuals general cognitive capacity. Officer training candidates are nearly always high school graduates, university students or university graduates, while grunt forces overwhelmingly comprise of vocational school graduates.

It is like this in Norway to, I almost lost my virginity but when she measured my dick and saw it was not 25cm she just laughed at me and posted my face and measurement on facebook saying to all her friends to AVOID and SPIT on me IRL

>autism
no youre not tojo

>asian
>intelligent

You just don't need to have autism

it was started by white men in america over 100 years ago

This is what american propaganda try to put on your mind.
and it works because normies thinks like that.

>I takes me too long to understand this

The Ottomans should have won.

It's true though

haha yeah, that's why I've been rejected and laughed at by a dozen girls for being 15 cm

I'm 17 cm and that has never happened to me. I think 15 is around average, too.

I'll take things that never happened for 1000$, Alex.

>someone who posts on Sup Forums has taken a dozen girls home

nice bait

>I've never talked to a swedish (((woman)))

Take your stupid shit bait somewhere else, friendo.

>t. blackpilled faggot who's only information on what happens in the world is Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sverigetråden

jews are not "white men"

128 IQ and 20 cm here

The laughter was probably in his head and the girls were likely unconscious at the time.

no it's false, finns literally knows shit about the world in their small isolated cunt.

See:

>t. cucked whiteknights

Did they laugh after they saw it, or after you told them how big it is?
I talked to an Australian girl before, and she legit thought that 20cm / 8 inches is the average penis size, and that it's supposed to be 15cm / 6 inches when flaccid.
But if she saw it, she probably wouldn't be able to tell how big it is in numbers

>t.delusional robot that's brainwashed by all the nigger posting on his shitboard
Stay jewed my friend

What about brown people? The middle ones (South Asians)

>tfw small penis 12.7 CM
>tfw low iq 120
>tfw manlet

I've seen naked negros on a nudist beach in Bulgaria and they were nothing special.
>inb4 why were you checking them
I am pretty sure there are many huge whites and asians out there, but they are probably too busy enjoying pussay, so we don't see them spamming about BWC or BAC... Actually I once heard two girls talking about some fellow medical student and how he was "enormous". I had no proofs, yet this naturally made me angry. But just imagine the following situation:
>a white doctor, maybe even a surgeon, with a great pay and huge cock
>an unemployed/burger-flipping negro with a huge cock
So...who has the time to spread lies?

>white man
>anime hair
What?

anime characters are white

>tfw tinder bang tells me I have a long but thin penis

>small penis
>low inteligence

Fuck you OP this meme is ultomate whale ball licking shit.

It's not correct, intelligence is not defined for woman is the correct answer.

but woman thinking with it's heart

That's pretty deep