Can somebody tell me why I'm so fucking ugly? Everyone I've met told me I look like I have Down syndrome...

Can somebody tell me why I'm so fucking ugly? Everyone I've met told me I look like I have Down syndrome. I can't approach girls because I'm so insecure, I feel like a total bitch.

Pic related. What can I do to improve my looks? What would you rate me? I'm a exercise freak, and in great shape (better shape than the "hot" guys)... I've been doing face exercises for years, face wash and all that. I have no acne, but something about me is just God ugly. Please help!

I mean you're not terribly ugly. Dress nicely and stay fit and you're face won't matter as much

Sorry for the upside down pic.. Here's another

Thanks. I'm running a marathon tomorrow and hitting the gym 3-4 times a week.. I've been complimented on my body a lot, but realize my face is really the deal breaker with girls. It sucks..

That's what ugly people tell themselves.... a nice face is everything.

>Sorry for the upside down pic.. Here's another
I'm understanding why people think that you have down syndrome.

Lol my b.. I meant to post this one. My phone is shit.

Your haircut is really childish - fixing that will go a long way

Also this

100% untrue. You can have the body of a Greek god, but it won't matter if your mug is ugly

Smile more - you look kinda grouchy

Stop looking like you have downs?

What haircut should I get? I had longer hair but cut it, thought a buzz is more mature?

That's a crappy haircut. Grow it out some and learn to style it. Also some facial hair might help that weak chin.

You looked better upside down

I'm actually a total jester, I just have a shitty smile for camera..
I've tried

Because you're upside down.

Not only are you ugly, you're fucking retarded

You look like a average person to me, in terms of beauty of course, but i'm not a woman so i don't know...

Cheers
Yeah I was blessed with shitty jaw genetics.. I've been trying to grow out my beard, but it comes patchy and looks worse.

Here's a pic of me looking like an SS soldier.

Yeah but dick size is always where it's at after the dinner date. As long as the schlong isn't fun sized he can look like a downy

>for camera
No. that means it's always shitty, you just don't have to look at it yourself

What's classified as "fun sized"

Yeah you're right..

>mfw I will never fingerbang someone's daughter and get on Sup Forums
Why even live?

Not enough to satisfy his female mate. I mean fun sized would be 4inches or less but sometimes 5 isn't up to par. Although he is compensating so he better hope he's gotta whole triple wic Yankee Candle down there

to put it harshly....
you're Australian

I'm assuming like 5.8" isn't going to get the job done for this god ugly creature?

I wish. German and Irish from me dad and shitty Brit fag genes from my mom

Well if ya know how to use it right then I suppose it can. Maybe he should rent the kama sutra for a couple days

Nothing wrong with you, just kinda plain looking. You should try growing your hair out a bit

As said already, you need a different hair style. It will take away from your pretty plain look. Get some shirts that's don't look like they were given to you by your aunt Mary. You just need a style change op.

Ok, I'm lost now. I need your guys' help. What haircut would fit me? What shirts should I wear?

Nothing wrong with wearing nice clothes, but for example you should at least unbutton your top button if you wear polos alot. And smile more in your profile pictures if you aren't already, girls like happy looking guys.

I guess you have what they call upside-down syndrome

I don't have any social media.. I deleted it all. This is all in person and shit

look pretty normal. you have an underbite is the only thing i could say looks downs-y. but you're probably hanging around with a bunch of jerkoffs.

Go to a salon, get someone who REALLY knows hair, not just cuts it, but knows hair type, how they grow, someone who knows cowlicks, and ask them what hair style would work for your hair. Try to get a medium length style.

As for clothing: wear polos if you want, but don't wear them with something like cargo shorts. Wear them with jeans.

And find some more band t-shirts or something you follow. Could be anything from games (less attractive) to music you like.

now post dick

also what said

If you do decide to wear a polo, don't button the top button. Leaving it undone looks more casual.

Topkek

Just grow it out and let it do its thing. When it starts to get shaggy and hard to style, go do a decent hair cut place and tell them you want to keep it long but need it cleaned up. They usually can help you shape it to a style that fits your head/face, to where it will continue to grow out more shaped. I reccomned places that have all females working, i go to the same place every month. Make sure you are polite, tip well and patient and they will spend more time with you resulting in a better haircut.

Thanks bro, much appreciated. Would you say a haircut like the one on the right in this pic would fit me?

Man, if those looks are stopping you from getting girls you're doing something wrong.
You're not incredibly handsome but I guarantee no girl would ditch you just because of your looks.
Learn how to keep conversations interesting and they won't give a fuck about your face anymore.

grow the hair out. you're lucky to have hair. Grow a beard to balance out your large skull!

Grow long hair while you can, seems like you will start loosing it after 25.

I know nothing about hair. Leave questions like these to your stylist.

Thanks bro, really needed to hear this.. I'm just so insecure so when anything starts to get serious I bail for God knows why