Be 20

>be 20
>be smart
>alpha mind
>becomed sociophobic but slowly solving it, alone.
>be fucking ectomorph (aka hardgainer)
>searching for girls
>the only ones wich comes close to you comes because your eyes screams pain.
>be 1.80m x 55 kg
>understand that the only thing you miss for attract the dumb bitches is not brain or feelings. its the most relevant. It's body.
>studying a lot (maths at college)
>absolutely no time or money for going in a gym but able to do things at home, also 1.5h every day, with no problem. (using piles of books or stones or dead childs, i really do not give a fuck, i will find the way)
>eating at college canteen, 2 daily meals, pasta, low quality meat (wich i takes almost never cuz it will give me cancer in 2 days for sure) or fish, something else like potatoes or green things i like, 1 fruit or yogurt.
>no way i will eat better then this.
>poor as fuck.

Help me anons, help me. Really. I trust you, i love you all. No more failures no more.

bump

Just get some money somehow for a big thing of protein, eat what you can still and take the protein when you're working out and keep at it, if you can't get any money, I'm sorry famalam. I was in that position not too long ago but now I've got a part time job. Pay's shit but saving up is helping a whole lot more

This should be in /fit/ but bump

i read everywhere

>"proteins are usless if you don't have nice diet"

idk...

>understand that the only thing you miss for attract the dumb bitches is not brain or feelings. its the most relevant. It's
money

Yea it's true but it'll get you bulkier and if you do a lot of strength, you should notice some difference

They helps? what if i stop when i have gain a decent body? I will come back again slim in few months?

Don't stop working out, try to get some more protein but don't use it as much

how to pullups in my room?

Count your calories, and increase your daily calorie intake by about 500, increase this gradually. Try to eat more carbs. For exercises, do body weight exercises such as push ups (wide hands and close hands) and use a school bag as a dumbbell. Be consistent. Eat more + lift = gain weight.

Only way is if you have a bar above your door or if you buy one that attaches to it, other wise do push ups, punches, lift a lot of books with one hand and switch, try handstands etc and just keep working your way up

Do sit ups, curls, squats, bicycle kicks, etc too for your whole body

seems honest

this too.

Can i use huge bags full of books for squats?

easy way to do pullups of lower difficulty is to have heels on floor, broom/strong bar of some kind between two chairs, hang underneath. Will be less weight because feet on floor but you can do more reps, still great for biceps/back. Vary angle to work different groups, upper or lower bicep focus. Hang weight from back for harder reps. Just make sure you always have good form with your core, no matter what exercise, engage your core muscles (torso, abs etc) and keep your body in line.

>Hit heavy weights hard
>Take calorie shakes
> Sleep plenty
>Eat fats and protein

I have experience in this matter as I used to be skinny asf. I'm 5'8 abd put on quite a bit of muscle lately.

>Supplements aren't a must if you don't have money.. but if you do, creatine and whey are what you need.

>Subscribe to channels on YouTube such as athlean-x etc. They've really helped

>DO NOT spend a shit ton on some online workout plan from kinobody or something, do your research and write your own. If you need help I can help

yes but make sure your posture is good, you don't want a pulled muscle or anything because then you have to stop for a bit

And so another meathead was born.

You don't need to be buff to be attractive to girls, m8
Just don't wait around for it, and whenever they show up, it'll be sooner than you expected.

Now checkem

look up functional strength excercises, body weight stuff, can get you really really healthy without buying a penny of weights or a membership. British army has some fucking great infographics on this stuff. Reason calisthenics guys get so ripped is because theyre not sitting on a gym machine with a nice comfortable cushioned back support to release strain from their core, no all the support comes from them holding their body in position. You train many more muscles at once this way.

Ok guys, thanks you all it will be done. Im the type of person wich when decides to do one thing goes until the end.

Keep posting if you thing there is something else i need to know. Im still there.

Or he can make the process easier and increase his general health by being a "meathead".

Parks are a good place for chin ups, dips, inverted sit ups, extra deep pushups, even row if you can get horizontal.

Depends on where you live but if you can swing a fishing rod and $40/cooler with ice in it, you could pull a month of two worth of fish in a week or so...

>eating at college canteen

Retard

>Brown rice (cheap as shit)
>Beans (also cheap as shit)
>bullion cubes (you get where im going with this)
Pork shoulder (optional if you got some extra money, makes it all taste like heaven)

This is simple cheap bulking food probably found in texas or mexico, you will gain weight eating this no joke.

>alpha mind
>its body
>absolutely no time or money
>eating in canteen twice a day and is even picky about it
>studys maths all day long

CANT FUCKEN COUNT TO 10 you retarded piece of shit go to hell, you read not a single book u cant even read ur mum tells it to you

Thats wrong. You can attract some of them (a tiny minority) but im a perfectionist. I do not settle.

I'm more or less in a similar position. Try drinking a lot more milk and some type of cookies(with no chocolate, hard for me to explain exactly, its a fucking mass made out of cookie stuff, damn it...). This shit is quite cheep and usually contains a shitload of proteins and stuff inside them. For the workout, do pushups like fucking crazy. For the legs, you can find some stairs and run up and down with a backpack full of shit. Abs are kinda easy to workout, and they are every skinny guys ally. You can forget about the massive arms and stuff, but if you get yourself just a few kg of muscle, you will look shredded because body fat = 0, and you will put a shame quite a few people. Hope this helps user, most from personal expirience and similar situation

ye me again,

>be fucking ectomorph (aka hardgainer)

actually believe this

>also 1.5h every day

hahahahahahha HIT it you retard!

>the only ones wich comes close to you comes because your eyes screams pain.

this kinda wierd

Ok ok, sure. Now go back in the gas chamber.

>alpha minded thinks he need muscle
Sure buddy

Wrong, girls thinks i need muscles, i have pounched more guys in the face with those skeleton than you can suspect trust or not this still internet. The people who knows me still saying me i need to talk more with girls because i will for sure blow theyrs mind, im sure of that but i also knows that guys loves nice looking girls and girls loves nice looking guys.

Just posted this to another user in a similar thread:
user focus on yourself first and foremost. If women can sense you're confident and happy with yourself they'll be attracted to you. I was a near 21 year old ausfag beta virgin. I'm now 25, have slept with over 50 women and now have a dream gf for over a year. I'm 6 ft tall and skinny as fuck. Physically, I've never changed but took time out to focus on myself being confident and happy with who I am and have never looked back.

OP, I know many people like yourself who claim to be an ectomorph and every single one of them are the pickiest eaters ever.

Eat more. Stop complaining. Have free weights at home, do other exercises that don't require weights. Sorted.

u both suck, 6ft skinny faggits

DYEL

/fit/ ishydigy

Just read the sticky in /fit/

>be smart
I'm not sure how to break it to you but you sound like an idiot
>be fucking ectomorph
no such thing, eat more
>1.80m x 55 kg
eat more
>its the most relevant. It's body.
Or a more mature personality
>absolutely no time or money for going in a gym
lies, you could definitely afford $30/month and 3 hours a week for gym
>able to do things at home, also 1.5h every day, with no problem. (using piles of books or stones
Doesn't work like that. You need progressive overload. You won't gain any muscle mass doing push ups or curling your calculus textbook. You have 1.5 hours to waste on bullshit bodyweight crap, yet have no time for gym.
>eating at college canteen, 2 daily meals
no wonder you're 55kg
>no way i will eat better then this.
>poor as fuck.
You can eat to gain mass and make it cheap as fuck. Buy eggs, full fat milk, huge bag of oats, rice, pasta and cheaper cuts of meat when you can afford it.

This.

actually reading history of maths C.B.Boyer
before this i read the novels of E.A.Poe and before of this i read King Solomon's Ring, of Konrad Lorrenz.

Gain some culture pleb.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OF THE EXISTENCE OF OAT

>OP, I know many people like yourself...

You think i talk just for waste my time? man... ...55kg 1.83m from my birth i never gain 1 kg NEVER. Also after 2 weeks of resturant eating.

>studying a lot (maths at college)
I'll explain your weight in a way you can understand then. Each day you expend a certain amount of energy measured in calories. You can look this number up online (TDEE calculator).
Eat 500kcal more than that number every day. Weigh all the food and calculate every single calorie. You will gain on average 1kg/2weeks, most of which will be fat but that's okay. You're skelly mode atm, once you get to average mode, you might change your mind about things.

Yes, they said me i need to eat more, thats clear.

I used to be 85kg and pretty fit, stopped and now I'm 100kg with moobs. Gaining weight is easy because I ENJOY eating, losing weight is easier if I just had more self control. What I'm trying to say to you is that you don't sound like you're trying at all to reach some sort of goal you have in mind.

Eat more, do less cardio and just lift. It's as easy as it sounds, just time consuming. If you want to prove to me that you're some sort of cursed skeleton, post a photo.

no way i will keep answering brain damaged like you, sorry.

you sound like an idiot
eat rice if you're that hard up
as to getting muscular you're not going to do that without weights.
not that you cant workout at home, core strength, ect...
but your not going to engage bear mode

says the one who proudly says, how smart he is, how superior cuz studying maths while eating 2 times in a canteen, while complaining hes so poor and has no time yet has time to workout some super stupid shit for 1,5h daily. doesnt even know oats. check your priviliges you white cis scum.

I'm not using it so there you go

Served

well, thanks.

The solution is to get older lmao. I am 6' and weighed 121 when I was 18. Now I'm 28 and weigh 195, I look chubby as fuck lol