Yes

Green Peru
Never unless the faucet has a filter installed

yes sure but tastes a bit bad if you drink it around tokyo area

>faucet

End yourself

U S A
Y E S

However there's some meme here that drinking tap water is unhealthy.
I just assume those people live in Flint or Appalachia.

>people live in Flint

I would have though they'd all leave

1. Flag
2. The tap water is ground water that has only gone through a sand filter, it's really nice.

1. Germany
2. Yes, it's bretty gud although in the last years it has been suffering from nitrit pollution caused by farmers bringing out too much literal shit and piss on the fields. Like all of Germany it's slowly decaying...

and like all of germany, it smells like shit too i bet.

yes in this part of the country, water comes very clean from the mountains.

Why is this even a question
What kind of a shithole can't even provide drinkable tap water to their people?

delet this

Swede on Autobahn
Yes

i will drink tap water but i prefer to just buy a 24 pack of bottled water for four bucks once a week. tastes better and isn't a huge hole in my wallet anyhow

Yes. But I live in a hard water area so I've got one of those Brita filter kettles to reduce limescale etc.

Germany

We don't even have running hot water. I'm serious. My kitchen has an ad hoc 5 L boiler that provides a couple of minutes of warm water. Bathroom has an electric flow-through heater that requires some black magic lest the shower scalds you with 90 C water or freezes you to death.

USA

Yes, my city is located on top of an aquifer so that water is very clean and nice.

1.Poland
2.Yes

>Slovakia
how can their water be bad while their whole country is one big mountain holliday resort?

because our tap water is pretty good and often healthier than bottled water, this map is bullshit

>24 bottles for $4
1 bottle is 1.50€ here

>not flitering

What about Fernwärme? doesn't that also double as hot tap water?

Germany
I only drink bottled water with carbonation. I think un-carbonated water tastes bland and boring.
I >>could

I don't know if these cunts have district heating. It looks like every house runs its own (gas-fired) central heating and its only used for the radiators. I've even seen some older houses where each _apartment_ has its own "central" heating apparatus for feeding the radiators.

>Jews selling gassing equipment to the rest of the world
Lel

????

Albania
Yes,the tap water is clean

Yes, my water is good here, probably should have my well tested again soon.

In our places with public or municipal water, they test it every year and put the results in the newspaper, parts per million, and other things.

Do they do this in other countries?

Denmark
Hella yeah i do, drinking right now

No
Nothing to do with British infastructure
I have a Chinese landlord, and he intentionally damaged the pipes in my home because I made a joke about how I expect soy sauce coming from the tap in a chinese mans apartment. He wanted to make my water black as a punishment. Now I have to drink water from the shower.
inb4 go to the police, I am living here with a tenancy agreement that says he can do whatever he wants to non chinese tenants

Prove it, with timestamp

>Can't drink filtered clean fresh mountainous natural Balkans water BC "muh bones are weak"
Literally subhuman tier.

Yeah

I did actually and it was fine, I just wanted to be a prick.

I got food poisoning in Montenegro though.

only in the city

Vermont
Yep. My artesian well water comes out of the tap nearly ice-cold and delicious.

>muh craft water

Yes

jelly faget