Hello b i am seriously considering raping a guy

hello b i am seriously considering raping a guy.
he's into me, i'm into him. we've gotten a bit physical and i can physically overpower him, i've tested (tickling and shit). everything was going fine, he seems intelligent and is capable of conversation.. until he told me he's 'saving for marriage'. i can't stand that shit and my hormones are going insane for him. i want him. he gets shy sometimes when i get hot around him but in general he answers to innendos and shit. mixed signals, but i'm absolutely sure he would deny me if i were to come on to him and actually try to get down to business.
i don't really care about him enough to be concerned with him getting upset at me for forcing him or not ever talking to me again. i doubt i'd mind. i just wanna see him naked, and he doesn't. i'm seriously considering forcing him into bed more and more. should i?
and yes i am positive he likes me a lot and isn't a faggot, he just won't fuck

Is it worth the jailtime.

Are you a femanon? Just try to control yourself for now homie. Just get him drunk or some shit before just blatantly raping him.
>inb4 that's still rape
Yes! But it's better for them to be into it than them to be forced and sober.

If hes saving for marriege hes obviously just a christian fag not actual fag.

he looks really fucking pretty and i highly doubt he'd tell anybody ever
i don't know how i could get him drunk, he doesn't really drink or do any drugs, sigh.
this. more of this good logic.

How old are you, you said hormones and you shouldnt Cosby someone in your teenage years.

it was just a way of speech, we're both 20.

Are you ugly or fat, maybe the saving for marriage is just an excuse.

no, i am skinny. he has multiple times made it obvious that he thinks i'm out of his league and is very surprised i 'like him so much'.

Just go for it if he denies you, leave it be.
Cant fuck everyone we want.

yeah i was thinking just kinda pushing him into it and seeing if he's REALLY turned off then stopping. i'm just frustrated as fuck.

Just go for it, and if he still wants to stop you after you have his dick in your hand, then don't worry because he's not worth it.

Ye you`d probably regret it as soon as his virgin dick squirts in 10 seconds.

meh i've been with virgins before, it's fine. i don't really care.
very very true. wow. really helped, actually, thanks.

time stamp the tits or gtfo. you can keep your bra on. gods know 4chans filled my PC with magnificent breasts. I just need gender confirmation.

even though i already kinda got my answer

Nips please.

> bra on
> nips pls

Damn, I want you to physically overpower me. That guy better appreciate his luck.

sigh. hopefully.

Different requester .

Just climb on him, make out, start taking your clothes off until naked, and rub him through his clothes til he's hard. His guy brain should do the rest.

fuck i really want to. i hope so.

why just him?

oh, not just him. i just am really frustrated about this happening to me and i want him and also surprisingly don't care about hurting / betraying / fucking him over that much.

Thats rape, you silly billy.

People are into who they're into. Don't expect an easy comprehensive answer of why a person has a physical/emotional attraction to someone.

Thank you.

Muchas gracias, senorita. I was under the impression it was a guy planning on forcibly bum-bumping another dude. Anal with no prep =/= fun times.
Personally, I'm very much into the idea of being pushed down and taken advantage of by a woman. He might find it hot. Blow his mind, and he might just blow his load multiple times. I hope for your sake he's the sort of dude who's enjoy it.
But yeah, this guy is giving solid advice. If someone I thought was too good for me pulled my dick out and I started being a pussy about it ... I can't even imagine what kind of a wuss would do that. Forget about him and move on if you've got his dick in your hand and he "doesn't like it".

If he really is serious about his idea to save himself for marriage and takes it seriously, he is going to push you off. And if you keep at it, he might end up beating the shit out of you.

I agree, it's retarded. But he's a man and he's phsycially much stronger than you are. So you better hope that if you do decide to do what you're gonna do, hopefully he doesn't take it seriously. For your sake.

Honestly a girl pulled this on me and it worked... And I'm a faggot.

She was my gf(beard) for like a year in high school. she didn't know i was gay and got pretty aggressive about sex.

She put her hand in my pocked rubbed me till i was hard and i fucked her.

thanks, i appreciate it very much. i'd find it hot too if it turns out to work, damn. i've been told before that i'm really good in bed, and have made guys cum multiple times basically every time i've ever been in bed with anyone. i've been dominant with guys before since i'm a switch but it was always something agreed upon more or less. never been force-y with a guy first time before.
i just have this gut feeling that he really isn't gonna like it.

yeah i don't really have a fear of him beating me, he's not the type that would, even with an adrenaline rush or basic fight or flight response ,i highly doubt he would ever hit anybody.
even if that were the case though, i'm not planning to keep at it much if he seems to have a strong repulsion towards it when i begin.

lmao

oh also i should mention i'm quite turned off by negative responses in bed, so if i don't manage to get him into it, i'm probably not actually going to fuck him against his will i guess. still considering it though, because i kinda find guys in pain hot.

I have a dominant personality so I guess girls just assume I want to be dominant in bed too but it would be so fucking hot. Can you scratch the fuck out of my chest while we fuck?

i prefer scratching backs. i find guys' backs quite hot, but chest does. i also bite. love how they grunt when i bite and how it tickles them a bit down their spine.

Also continued to fuck her for several months afterwards.

She cried when i told her i was gay. And then realized how agressive she had been with sex and profusely apologized. I dont blame her one bit though. Also the sex wasn't traumatizing for me or anything. Was more just like masturbation. Not half as passionate as i get with dudes.

Fuck you.
The world needs more beautiful guys like that.
Less shit aweful sluts like you.
KYS.

also now that i am confirmed fem, you can ask me any unrelated questions you might have, since i'm not really doing anything other than this and playing freelancer.

i'm not really a slut at all, i just want this guy and don't understand why marriage is even a thing. our personal opinions on marriage are total opposites and i don't really care about him so why wouldn't i dispose of his shit principle? if it was someone i cared about a lot, i would never even consider stepping over what he believes in. but he's not. boohoo.

90% they're just a troll, 10% they're just beta beyond belief

yeah, i just like talking so i figured i'd answer.

Checked @.@

also i LOVE virgins feeling that shit for the first time. hell yea.

Im virgin + autist who missed his opportunity twice atleast i got my trips :)

Holy shit, got me hard

post pic, i'll r8 you.
thx

Moar tits ? You're hot as fuck

Sry not comfortable with that maybe if you post first i need to upload from my phone

meh whatever not posting face tonight
if i posted more, pics would just be the same basically so what's the point

Because more is hot

OP, shirtless pic with lower face in it ?

why

OP, be intelligent, if you rape him you will get jail time, that means you will get a lot of raping too.
Convince him, if he is christian look for christian logic lookarounds, if we love each other then there is no difference to the eyes of god etc.
Convert yourself in the devil, if you don't care about him then you have nothing to lose.

Feel free to post your nudes here. We want you ;)

Fuck it nobody i know probably is on here .

OP. Get him in Private, tell him to close his eyes until you say to open them, get your tits out, grab his hand, place it on your tit. "Open your eyes"

Unless the guy is a faggot there's no way he'll be able to resist you when he feels those bare soft titties

Better pic ?

idk man don't really ever lie, i don't think i'd go for the manipulation route. i'm really sure he wouldn't tell anyone if i don't go too far with it. after this thread i'm kinda just hoping to ignore what he said and go at it normally, step by step and see when and if he decides to push me off.

wtf you're cute but you look like you're pussying out on beer lol. also, better pic, yes. please? you seem cute.

i don't *know* that though.

op is a female. they don't get jail time for rape, dumbass

hahahaha in my shit country cops would laugh at him probably. even though his parents work security in really high ranks and shit, the downside of their position is that he's very closed off to them, so probably to legal authority in general lmao. there's no way he would tell anybody.

That was early summer and i was clean cut, got a nasty neckbeard cause cant be bothered for work.

same person or nah? pic in 256 is cute.

Not same

You've already won. You've got it all figured out.

OP has 10/10 titty

moar plz

damn man this is really good for my confidence lol
first time ever timestamping tits on Sup Forums also.

come on faggot kid, show more.

You have a nice tit, next time try showing both.

tit*, my bad kek

Sry not many pictures.
Just old ones when my friends took them to make me uncomoftable.

OP, I'm seriously considering fapping over your pic. Can you post Moar ?

i'm honestly too lazy

Do you have kik ?

Op is a faggot ... Oh wait he actually is

OP is a tease

Show pussy if that shits rancid idk how to spell it's a no and hi I'm 14

skype is oranjadaa
yep
also very much yep

gr8 now that i gave out a skype thread will die and nobody will praise my tits anymore.

Ty for not ignoring the nip request show the left one now :)

Ily and ur tits still 14 tho

I like your handwriting

Too bad this is b8 and OP WON'T DELIVER

Post more and we will

skype still up?

Wait until you two are alone, sit beside him, put your hand down your pants and start masturbating. Use your other hand to pinch your nipple, then run it up his thigh. Grab deep at the inner seam of his jeans. Slide your pelvis into your fingers, swallowing them in sticky warmth. Bite your lip and arch your back as you weep a deep long moan. If he's not stiff as rocks by the time your fingers trace his nether region, finish yourself off, tilt your head forward, let your eyes kick up wide as you suck yourself off your fingers. Grab him by the collar and trace your glisten on his lips while running a hot breath to fog up his cheek. Just ideas. I'm sure you can improvise, right?

duh
no problem.
that's my 'pretty' handwriting. it usually looks like this pic related
yes. you probably got it wrong if it doesn't work.
lmao i kekd man. yeah i can handle getting someone with usual preferences hot. thanks for the long description.

You goddamn sadist. Show me those legs!

you know that TJ kirk video where he was sinking his balls in boiled water or whatever it was? that was when i realized i liked hearing guys moan in pain.
i don't know what a cute leg pose would be. got any example pic maybe to see if i'm up for it?

First, what are you wearing down below? Jeans, capris, skirt? It matters

I can so relate to this, but from the other end, so to speak. Was on the same wavelength with a friend similar to you. Months passed, but he was never able to convince me to let him stick his dick in my ass. Finally, one late bender night, we're hanging at his place as we usually do. He makes us cocktails. We cheers and drink casually. Next thing I know, I gain consciousness and realize im on the couch, completely naked, on my left side, right leg bent at the knee with my ass completely exposed. As soon as my brain turns on, I also feel something pushing hard and with constant pressure against my ass hole. I can feel my ass covered in cold lube, but it still hurts so fucking bad. I can barely move or speak, so I adjust my ass so that my friends hard dick was entering at an angle that resulted in less pain. Last memory is feebly trying to push him off, only to have him push my left cheek hard against the couch cushion while he gained more leverage for what I can only assume was a night of hard ass fucking. I blacked out at that point and only woke up at 9am the next day because he was shaking me awake telling me I needed to leave so he could go to work. [Cont'd]

> thanks for the long description.
I got thirsty hard writing it.

Clothes pins on the nipples

some stupid galaxy print thighs but if you like i could take a photo of legs wearing only panties i guess.

what the fuck why in my thread of all threads.

me too, i figured.
hahaha i used to have this boyfriend that LOVED me playing with his nipples. i once got him to cum simply by teasing his nipples intensely so to speak. loved that.

Why are you fucking faggots talking to her before tits? God dammed newfags

are you retarded, mate?

> photo of legs wearing only panties i guess.
Yes, please.

> me too, i figured.
I was really gearing to make to you wet. All that pent up aggression rearing forth. Feel the buttons, rip out the thread, hot breathing sweaty body exposed. Tangled tongue wanting. Slick sliding hard tongue fuck. Mmmm and yum and bruise me. Ignite me, set me on fire. I drip out of the fabric onto your floor.

she already posted tits you autist

Tie him up with some rough scratchy rope, tight red marks sink into his wrists, fresh tight clothes pins on nipples, body full stripped to the boxers, you straddle. Hot candle wax drip down and forth the chest. Sharpen your fingernails to scratch and dig just enough to break a bit of blood, your tongue, your eager mouth of wet warm love, lunge at the boxers and rip with your teeth, mad mad mad

now you're trying too hard to write something that would appeal to a chick m9.
'drip out of the fabric onto your floor'? contact me for writing lmao.
i prefer tying him up with soft things, and not into blood, candle wax or clothes pins much, you fucked up sorry boner lost.
this is kek worthy though, continue and you might get legs.