Tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now

>tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now
>tfw cheapest place I could find was 975 a month utilities included
>tfw I make 1400 a month

How does anyone afford to live when you work full time and only make 1400 dollars? I used to spend 200 a week on just alcohol when I lived with my parents for fuck sakes and now I can't even afford to drink and I had to quit smoking

Pic kind of related

The real world isn't a full time party m8. Learn to only drink on weekends like everyone else and only buy cheap alcohol and only buy food etc when it is on sale

Bartender.

Shit sucks when you move out from your parents man you can no longer do anything fun because you're always broke

Wot?

Rent a room not an apartment that's how we all survive the day by day waiting for the inevitably machine of death to set us free from the shit of this world

I want my own apartment I don't want anyone in my space

Make more money. Use the motivation of being able to afford lots of alcohol and drugs to drive you to get a better job.

200 a week on alcohol, what the fuck man.

Btw i make 600 euro monthly and im gonna have to leave my parents house in a few months imagine how fucked i am... With 1400 dollars monthly i could afford to have a family with at least 2 kids so stop bitching out

I live in ontario and a 1.14L bottle of whiskey or vodka is around 40 dollars here

shit i would kick you out if you drink and smoke under my roof.

i dont blame your parents

>200 a week on just alcohol

Good thing they threw you out you pathetic fuck

You dumb nigger. You make more than I do in a month, and I don't even drink alcohol.

I couldn't even find a worthwhile place to live with that kind of money, and I wouldn't even be wasting it on alcohol.

What the fuck.

Two jobs faggot. Do what you gotta do. Shit ain't easy.

My parents drink more than I do and they chain smoke cigarettes all day

I know how it feels like but i guess living with other people isn't that bad if they're friends

Now I really hate you.

Start drinking shitty alcohol if you want to drink man, i'm from the UK, we have like really strong beer (9%) for like £1.50 per can.

Their house their rules dumb nigger

That doesn't mean you can do those things in their house

So what? Are you an alcoholic?

They didn't give a shit about drinking or smoking you idiot my parents aren't beta faggots I drank with the everyday. It literally had nothing to do with drinking and smoking

Oh yeah I was an alcoholic but now I can't afford to drink everyday

Fucking entitled piece of shit. Kill yourself already.

Iktf bro I went from drinking 15 tallboy beers everyday to only being able to drink on weekends because booze is so expensive

Work two jobs

p.s. you're trash

>tfw 32 and get drunk with my parents everyday

Feels good to have parents who aren't assholes and kick their kids out into a world that is almost impossible to afford to live in. Everyone I know who lives on their own eats fucking ramen noodles and peanut butter sandwiches everyday because the cost of living is insanely high

dude having a room mate to split bills with would help a lot

Yeah Iktf man my parents were saying the other day how they don't want me to move out because it's not affordable to move on your own this day and age because the wages are too low and rent too high