Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Hilary Clinton standing there
Wat do???

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4#action=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck her feminine penis.

Hillary actually VOTED for a physical barrier between mexico and the US. she is your vote, not trump
Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
And donald wanted open borders:
Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

turn 360° and walk away.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away so that I don't become the victim of spirit cooking like all those little girls at the pizza parlour

>call police.
adds more charges to her palmares of crimes so more time in prison for clit eating clinton

Fuck her

Turn 180 degrees, get my baseball bat, turn 180 degrees and beat the shit out of her for trespassing

Kill myself with two shots to the back of the head.

ok user, but now, if you want to build the giant wall, you have to vote for Trump. Time changes

Check my inbox and pray I have a fucking backup.

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

I think trump is an empty phony and an opportunist

Unload multiple mags.
Reload.
Repeat.

Snap her brittle old neck, throw her in the tub before she can shit herself, then hit the store for all the equipment I'll need to destroy the body while praying it wasn't one of her doubles.

make me a sandwich bitch

Save the country because castle doctrine

You'd walk into her you fucking mong.

See, this guy smart. Fucking dumb retard.

Massively underated post

Have her arrested for trespassing....

oh wait, she can't be arrested. for anything. ever.

just tell her to get out.

you cant kill satan that easily

look at this newfag

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSAYYYY!!!!

N e w f a g A l e r t

youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4#action=share
Heres Obama telling illegals to vote and saying they won't get in trouble

We never know what we can do until we try.

Grab her pussy

grab a can of Raid to eliminate the pest

Vote for her.

wonder wtf i did wrong in a previous life to deserve that to happen

Hello newfriends

Hillary lied about Benghazi and laughed at the families to their face, that is all you need to know about any shit she "says"

also Wikileaks revealed she purposely lies to different audiences and has a public and private position on nearly every issue (such as TPP)

Sup hill, how you doing?
Trying to act natural

Obviously I'm being raped. What? Males can't be victims of sexual assault? I thought we were supposed to believe rape victims! I'M THE VICTIM HERE!

Accept my latest kill order, grab my assassin's kit and head out.

give her the dick.

these memes are getting too intricate for me

"I already early-voted for you. Go suck someone elses dick."

Ask her : Where is my check?

>I was going to vote for you, but I have a class on Tuesday and my polling place is so far away.
>Can I have some gold?
>Is what the government says about aliens true?

I would have to inform her that the Lolita Express had already departed.

Mug her, leave her thinking she is coming out safely. Take her on a ride, enjoy the desert sunset then leave her with the scorpions. I got a few bucks, the world has a little less corruption, time to celebrate.

pure fucking gold

Shoot the commie.

CTR ramping it up this hard

Grab the bottle and Febreeze away the stench of boiling cabbage,
urine, sulphur and farts.

I voted for Jill Stein so probably say congrats on your win.

Spit in her face.

kek

Draw. Fire. Live a happy and full life in prison knowing I saved western civilization.