Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Long time lurker here, i make a few posts a year, but this is the first time ive ever made a thread.

I was here for the raid/dox of Kenny Glenn among other demonstrations of the power of /b

Tonight I come with a request.

I work at a local Staples In the 905 Area.
Tonight, a 25(avg) year old male with light brown hair robbed us.
Im not talking robbed as in gun point or from the store itself, im talking he made his way into our break room, went thru my coworkers belongings, and made off with some belongings.

He also attempted to make some purchases with stolen credit cards under the name
"Daniel Garner"

This "Daniel" Character is most likely a fake name, but he has been caught on camera and we will have it developed and released tomorrow for the police.

Im looking to get a bit extra on him if possible.

You see, "Daniel" has 2 key features which give him away. He has two tattoos, one on each hand with the words "Lord" and "God" on his back of his hands printed.

Tonight I come with not a personal army request, but a request for anyone who lives in the local area of the 905 area code for their knowledge. Anyone who matches this description, please, post anything you might have.

Facebooks, emails, phone numbers, pictures.
Anything will help.

Staples thanks you for your cooperation

Respectable post. Unfortunately I don't live in that area.

sorry m8 - can't help
bumping though as a former EasyTech employee.

Thanks. Appreciate it.
Btw for anyone who did not google it,
the 905 Area Code is Toronto Area. Shouldve included in OP.

Bump For Justice

Neat, another Canadian thing.

yea, not a lot of people from Canada.

Unfortunate, because ive been here for sometime and i dont know anyone else (in person) who is aware of the existence of this place.

I'm out patrolling the area right now with my modded SR-25. Let's get this pussy.

how the fuck did you get past the mounty police?

And thats the problem user, we cant find him.
For all we know, this nigga is half way to mexico with the stolen credit cards.

Leave Daniel alone, he's just getting his like a G, dont hate the player .. etc.

you are mad because you work your life away while Daniel is a free man taking what he wants.

Not true. If he wants to steal from staples, ,im fine with that. Thats a corporation, and we have theft all the time.

What im not okay is the fact that a fellow coworker who also works for life had something stolen from them.

Tl;dr
Steal from Corporations = k
steal from individuals (random) = not K

Man, fuck Daniel. I hope he gets caught with his pants down.

bumping the thread for you to find this guy hopefully op

Didnt want to jinx it, but im glad im getting decent amount of responses (without people calling me a faggot)(inb4 op is a faggot)

Didnt really expect a high chance of success tbh tho, not enough canadian fags on /b

>"Lord" and "God" on his back of his hands printed.

>made his way into our break room, went thru my coworkers belongings, and made off with some belongings.

Keked.
Atheist 1 : 0 Christians

You are a faggot. But daniel is obviously bigger one. Its not about helping you, but causing possible harm to that guy.
But tbh, I dont think anybody with half of brain would use stolen credit cards in a city he lives in. On the other side, not everybody have brain.

fk off ping

bump for justice

Thanks again everyone, if u know anyone in the area or even around, spread if you can. Will revisit /b later tomorrow see if i can find any canada fags. Gtg for tn, will update on "Daniel" tomorrow.

I'm not from the area but I'll bump the post so that hopefully someone who lives in that area will see it

Bumperino for daniel fuckerino.

bump

I'd help you but I live in a good part of Canada; Not overrun with sand niggers and slopes

this was a white guy, as stated in the OP.
and Fyi we have very little niggers here, just mostly chinks

Haha Daniel. Reminds me of when The Guardian said that Topiary's name was Daniel.

Canadian fag here. I messages some of my friends that are also in that area. I'll let you know if we get any information.

Good luck, Sup Forumsrother

Bumping for justice

Hey Sup Forums I'm sorts a newfag beer... But I was notified about this through said person. passing the word down. We'll get u justice.

bump for justice