Hey Sup Forumstards, whats your reason for living?

Hey Sup Forumstards, whats your reason for living?

Other urls found in this thread:

buttmouthproductions.com/asshole-song/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger.

This is my thread now.

>tfw you have no reason

That it doesn't seem like I'll win the lottery of existential quandaries twice over, so once is worth dicking around with.

Love, of course

Dubs, on the other hand.

Pre-teen pussy

Food, traveling, vidya, the chicago cubs.

The reason is because my parents fucked nine months before.

I stick around out of habit, mainly. Got to keep generating those endorphins, don't you know.

My dream---to buy myself a PS4.

Hey we have similar dreams. I dream of playing black ops 3 zombies and also hopefully l4d3 and hl3. :3

I don't have any i failed them all I'm afraid of getting another one and failing again so I'm just waiting for the certainty of death

Life is pretty good. I have loving family and friends, I have a lot of potential in my future and I love the place I live.

Because it's easy to live.
And I'm too scared to die.

I hear you. Why is it such a big deal to end your life if you are miserable, and make everyone miserable around you?

To leave my mark on the world and be remembered for around 2000 years unless space travel was invented before that, then nobody will give a shit :c

My kid

>why is it such a big deal to make everyone miserable

So are you just so mentally ill that you've lost touch with reality or do you have some kind of social disability?

If I have lost touch with reality, then explain it to me...why, if we are individual, cognitive human beings with free will, can we not choose when to end our lives? No single human on this planet has the same life, or future.

[typical Sup Forums response]

Because it's selfish you fucking clown. You asked why it's a big deal to make everyone miserable, that's what I addressed.

One of the things would be pictures, things, imagery like this it's just lovely how vibrant the world can be sometimes.

the chance of maybe having a sex change

I meant to say why is it such a big deal to end your life if you make everyone miserable.

Good luck with that.

I was born

if you're not being ironic which im pretty sure you are, thanks

Ohhhhhh

I thought you were saying that you don't care if you kill yourself regardless of how miserable it would make everyone.

I don't know dude, probably because you can get better and be happy again. I did it and I was severely mentally ill for a long time. I'm happy now.

>Half Life 3
Let's hope we still remember what video games are and how to handle a controller when it comes out. Half of the old timer probably long dead when it is finally released.....

What did you do to change your life around?

And if it wasn't going to make someone in my life upset, I probably would've ended my life a long time ago. That person has come and gone now, though

I'm out of reasons.
The only thing keeping me from putting the gun to my temple and pulling the trigger is knowing that, without me around to beat my wife and kids, they won't ever understand true discipline.

No, I support people in changing their lives for their own happiness, if they have a way of doing it.

First off, I assume you've tried multiple therapists, because if you haven't done that you're a moron.

I learned the basics of cognitive behavioral therapy and how to change my habits and thought processes by using it. I started working out and I started taking vitamins. On top of that I made a strong effort to fix my relationships.

oh, thats nice

Thank god you stayed around, then. Think of the children.

CBT around where I live is a group therapy environment, and I am severely socially anxious...i'm working towards it. Trying to, atleast.

Fuck it, I'm feeling pretty shitty and it would be good to help someone out.

Everything about a person is an interaction of thoughts, feelings and behaviors. Your thoughts drive your feelings, your feelings drive your thoughts, your behaviors are a result of both.

For example, if you think you are worthless and your inner monologue says that, you need to correct it. Use logic and rational thought, chances are you're being overly negative.

"I'm a useless piece of shit"

So you correct yourself.

"You're not a useless piece of shit, chances are you have some worth."

If you correct it enough times, you will stop getting negative feelings about yourself from that thought process. The less negative you feel, the less negative you will think.

You haven't said much but you definitely don't seem stupid.

Eh, I'm sure it will eventually release within the next 5 years. Actual source 2 engine is around the corner with probably l4d3 releasing in the very near future. :~; Sadly I don't have a good pc nor money to buy even the games.

videos that insult political candidates

buttmouthproductions.com/asshole-song/
#trumpsassholeanthem

This is basically the foundation of CBT. Ask anything you want about it and how to apply it.

sense of self-preservation

Oh! Also I really enjoy sleeping in a warm bed in a cold room. I guess "things I enjoy" just is a large portion of any reason I have to stay alive.

I'm living for her

>reason
mfw...

she isn't real. even if, she'd probably never settle for someone like you and just leave.

Because my parents decided to make me for some reason and I don't want to make them sad I guess.

>she isn't real

LOL, she is not a 2D women. She is a Japanese cosplayer.

>she'd probably never settle for someone like you and just leave.

That's true! nobody wants a poor BF

cocks

because my mom said eat shit and die

Out of spite for the dead

Dubs is truth

1) See and read the end in Game of Thrones
2) play Resident Evil 7
3) Play Civ 6 (haven't gotten it yet)
4) get to level 20 in Pathfinder
5) complete my master exam in art history
6) Visit the United States, Canada and Australia
7) Have a year only playing games and not working or study.
8) Try different kind of food and candy from all of the world
9) complete all of the final fantasy games ever made
10) complete all the Zelda games (cdi included)
11) complete all fire emblem
12) have intercourse with a human female who am not related directly to, not paying for it or doing it against her will.

idk, to find my reason to live I guess.

mostly same

OPs pic

protect my family

To dick around the universe.

Alcoholism

I like you.