McManager in the drive thru window. Ama

McManager in the drive thru window. Ama

whats the worst you've ever done to a customer's food?

How do you get the position?

Did you ever spit in someone's food?

Intentionally give out old product, fries that are cold and more noodly than the spaghetti in your pockets

I wish

Long time here, asking for promotions and being good with my supervisors

Yeah can i get 4 big macs no special sauce and a liter of bbq sauce please and thank you.

$19.21 for the burgers and you can suck my dick for all the sauce you want

Jokes on you I like soggy cold fries

I did have a customer legit be sad when I told him I grew out his old fries on an overnight

Ha what they r 2 for $5 here and damn son im calling your manager

mcdonalds actually has some bomb ass chocolate chip cookies

why are niggers the most prominent customers of your franshise?

would you recommend the food?

Yes. There's new food coming next year. Mac jr, and grand mac

Cheap food. Works good when your on drugs

ooh, what are those gonna be like?

Jokes on you fuck face, theyre not anymore

New meat patties, grand mac will have two of the new panties weighing 1/3 lbs in total, mac jr is just one of those for a 1/6lb with less bread. Ohio and Pittsburgh tried them

Show us your big McManager office.

have you fapped / fucked at any point anywhere in your store and if not why haven't you yet

Well OP, seeing that you're here in new york I should stop by. But I don't eat Mcd's. So instead, anyone giving you hassles at work? I'll come by and fuck em up.

checked, even if they're zeros

do you feel like your life is headed nowhere? Or is the pay good enough?

0s still count newfag

I did but I talked to my super. Now making 13.5 and in six months I'll be gm

13.50 an hour is literally chump change

whats in the special sauce?

I work as a cook at IHop, but I guess this question is good enough. What do managers look for most in employees? Any tips on how to do better and get them to notice?

It's better than 10.18

Preciate the offer user

Do you like it OP? Or do you wanna kill yourself?

Why do you care? Working at ihop is not where you want to stop.

How many stereotpype amerifats do you see when working there? Is it like the memes, or are they not all that common?

>mcmanager ama
>doesn't answer

just like a little mcdonalds workin bitch would

I plan on working there for a while to save up for college. Thing is these guys are really lenient with hours, they just let you off when they want to. Your hours are undetermined. Some days I work an entire 12 hours, others I only get like 2. Right now I'm only part time, just last week I got like 28 hours, working three days in a row. Thing is, it's only those three days I work, Fri-Sun. I need more money and proving myself is pretty much the only way.

Some times you gotta kiss a little ass, but not too much to where you are annoying. I've been promoted at ever job over ever had multiple times.

That and know how to do more than just your job, and pitch in when others are overwhelmed. That type of shit has gotten me to where I am, and I'm about to get promoted to pretty close to a 6 figure position.

Better question how big of a city do you live in and what's cost of living like?

I did want to, now I don't since I got a gf
>IMG size greater 2mb.jpg

Find out who your supers are, be friendly with them. As for managers find your gm and let them know your interested in becoming a manager and ask what the steps are to move up the ladder

>IMG size greater than 2mb.jpg
excuses excuses, op. Just tell us if it's jizz or not.

No I haven't and it's cause I don't fuck at work. I did fuck Ina bk drive thru in prom tho

It is for u fag

Niggers more than white folk, but all fats order $20 off dollar menu for each oerson

Small town, but average house is about $400000, I live with my folks and pay about $440 a month for rent and other money for college. I eat little so I still have some cash left over

You could just take out a loan.
The interest is tax deductible anyway

13.50 for fast food is pretty good. In Chicago this mexican lady I knew got like 15ish for fast food middle management.

First assistant makes about 35k which is about 15. Gm makes 45-55

hell naw, I heard the stories about loans. fuck that

has anybody asked for the day off on April 20th?

Not that I've seen.
Avoid loans user. Save and pay as you go. It's cheaper long term