Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/uefayouthleague/season=2017/clubs/club=2605532/squad/index.html
youtube.com/channel/UCr19bNQQxC00MI6DLbpGQhg/videos
arsenal.com/match/report/1617/pre/first-team/arsenal-v-southampton-the-inside-track
youtu.be/zjaVworIn_Y?t=114
youtube.com/watch?v=GCZgcMhu1Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WENGER OUT

anime out

fuck off wilshit cunt

you going to watch bournemouth or arsenal tomorrow la? kickoffs are at the same time

United 1-0. Screencap this bold prediction.

WENGER OUT
AMERICANS OUT
ENGLISH PLAYERS OUT

literally this

but also scandinavians out

Making omelettes lads

I call this one with onion, pepper, mushrooms and cheese the Wenger out

Can you add a little crumbled bacon? Just to keep the muzzies at bay.

TODAYS NEWS

Former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry can understand why Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe is being talked of as a potential successor to Arsene Wenger at the Emirates Stadium.

Henry, speaking on Sky Sports News HQ, thinks the Englishman's philosophy would suit Arsenal. "you can understand the talk about Arsenal, because he's going to fit the bill with his philosophy, identity and the way he puts his team out there. But I also liked his answer this week when he said I'm here to win games and who knows what will happen in the future."

And while Henry accepts Wilshere had to go and play, he thought a move to Italy could have improved the England international's game. "He could have stayed at Arsenal and fought for his place but maybe he couldn't see it happening. Jack found himself in a situation where he had to play.

AND

Alexis Sanchez says he has reached the level of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
"I do not feel inferior to anybody. I liken [my qualities] to Messi and Ronaldo. I have the same abilities as them.

Fully approved lad

>Alexis Sanchez says he has reached the level of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
>"I do not feel inferior to anybody. I liken [my qualities] to Messi and Ronaldo. I have the same abilities as them.

hes finally lost it desu

Wenger has poisoned his mind
ripip alexis

>Alexis Sanchez says he has reached the level of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
>"I do not feel inferior to anybody. I liken [my qualities] to Messi and Ronaldo. I have the same abilities as them.
fifa should give him a 4 month suspension for this

did scott kieran kill himself?

The weirdest thing is they worded it like he believes he's improved as a player. He hasn't improved at all.

SQUASH all AUsWORMS

make like ya boys career and die

Can someone please get this cancer away from Lucas

>We did it [the signings of Mustafi and Pérez] quite early compared to some other clubs because we finished our job on Saturday and the transfer deadline was on Wednesday
>early

Does Lucas speak any English?

is that how many goals+assists ox has gotten over the last 6 seasons?

Yes at least a little, he used it to communicate in Greece and Ukraine and Monreal said it's decent yesterday

Good, good.

Goobriel OUT btw

uefa.com/uefayouthleague/season=2017/clubs/club=2605532/squad/index.html
>Vontae Daley-Campbell
why do blacks keep double barrelling

Nothing wrong with it at all.

of course not, but it's weird that of all like 6 of them at arsenal they're mostly black

fake social status

Are you stupid? It's nothing like that.

of course it is like that, you double barrelled mong

yes it is

its clearly a trend to sound high class. it didnt used to happen until like the mid 90s

But it really isn't.

Guardiola should've ended up at Arsenal

>Sanchez
Kek

Literally nothing more beta or cuck than giving your son his moms surname

yep

senpai bludfamblud has his own youtube now

pretty based blud

youtube.com/channel/UCr19bNQQxC00MI6DLbpGQhg/videos

can a black guy or a paki please tell me if this guy is black or arab i cant even tell what race he is

If it ain't white it ain't right

JEFF IN

Hello friend

How are you going?

"When Arsenal last won the league Marcus Rashford was 6-years old.

When Liverpool last won it his Dad (sic) was 10"

Defend this, AKBs

City and Chelsea got literally billions of dollars handed to them to buy leagues

would /arse/ celebrate Howe winning the Championship?

And Leicester?

You're right, Wenger needs to leave so Liverpool can win the league

We beat them twice but wasted points and should have won last year no on one denies this

Still hanging around, just got tired of Sup Forums...it is the worst board on the site.

Not counting the cancer or weebshit boards, then probably. Did you get your girl to flee yet?

My Metoclopramide arrived today. All that's left is to test the N

How much did you try again?

The Wenger In omelette: Eggs and a pinch of salt ;)

why have you not found some other place to suck each other off yet

>tf
>tt

I didn't have a scale. The end of a cereal spoon, mixed with a shot of scotch. Remember, the normal dose is 100mg....1/250 of what you have.

Your love sustains me, faggot. If you didn't notice me, I would dry up and blow away in the wind.

That image isn't as cringeworthy as you imagine it to be, considering the ramifications it had for the next season (Özil wouldn't have come to Arsenal without CL football).

>He was for a while at La Coruna out on loan because they didn’t really believe in him. Finally they kept him last year and he had a great season
wow this isn't even close to being true, wenger wtf

arsenal.com/match/report/1617/pre/first-team/arsenal-v-southampton-the-inside-track
>“I see him more centrally, especially that’s why I bought him,” said Wenger. “He was a little bit of a late developer and as well I believe he had big success because he changed position and he has been moved central.

>“He’s not only a goalscorer, he’s good in assists as well and because he has played on the flanks before, he can give a good cross. He has a short backlift and is very dangerous in the box.

>"He can play on the flanks because he has done it before. But my target was more to add one more player who can play through the middle.”

he better not end up on the wing

he better not start over Giroud
until Giroud has his goal drought of course

Wenger's attempts at signing Vardy and starting Theo over Giroud at the beginning of last season makes me think he wants to go that way

I'm not sure 2bh. If we signed Vardy or Lacazette then I'd agree because they're both similar types of strikers.
But Lucas isn't like them two so I don't get why Wenger wanted him. It seemed like he wanted a pacy poacher kind of guy to displace Giroud but because Lucas isn't like that I feel like he's not going to walk into the team ahead of Giroud straight away.
You can never know with Wenger though.

>But Lucas isn't like them two
how do you mean?

Lucas is the same as Vardy and Lacazette? Tbf I've only watched his youtube comps but with them and the way Wenger described him he doesn't seem like it.

Have you actually seen him play a full match? I've only seen YouTube vids and he looked similar to Vardy.

Arsecucks

I don't know if I've even seen a second of Lacazette but I didn't think he was a speed demon Vardy type. Lucas' complilations make him seem like a slower, but more technical Vardy.

Anime OUT

Guess we'll find out tomorrow after we're 0-1 down in the 80th minute and he comes off the bench.

>tfw never got to see gnabry in the #27
why injury gods why

>based welbz
also gnabry never said "chinese cartoon" he said japanese

He literally said chinese cartoon

no he didn't. watch it again.

Gnabry confirmed for Sup Forumsnon

Maybe you should
youtu.be/zjaVworIn_Y?t=114

my bad, he said "chinese anime"
I just knew that he didn't say "chinese cartoon"

Yeah you sure proved me wrong

you're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=GCZgcMhu1Ac

Xhaka captain + Iwobi vice-captain when?

How often do you Britbongs meet people who talk like Troops?

Mad ting

i talk like that desu

i talk like that desu

Mixed Jamaican and chav

rob for vice desu

We all talk like that in london

australia out

www.ibtimes.co.uk/former-managers-explain-secrets-unique-arsenal-signing-lucas-perez-1580409

>tfw i get too hype about signings on int break
same thing happened with welbz

Arsenal 2020

Manager:Howe

Asano-Akpom
Iwobi-Xhaka-Wilshere-Joel
Rodriguez-Holding-Mustafi-Bellerin
Emiliano

you got hype about Welbeck?

most of /arse/ talked themselves into it over the break
>wiltshire
>not retired by 2020

>can't remember the last time Jenko was in a video

Who is this fluid druid?

>most of /arse/ talked themselves into it over the break
you're not most of /arse/ lad. if you got hyped about Welbeck you're just a fucking idiot

i'm well aware i'm not most of /arse/

Cal Chuchesta

xhaka must get his eyebrows done

>that beard on Jiroo
Don't like it tßh

>Giroud
Don't like it tßh

Which British journos are more based than Piers?