Being cheated on at a bachelorette party scares me all the time, I've been with this girl for 2 years...

being cheated on at a bachelorette party scares me all the time, I've been with this girl for 2 years, I love her dearly, but she left me when we first started dating for a month, planned to have sex (a really overweight ugly guy) with him, and ended up doing it, the night of my birthday party(I had with some of my friends, she was originally invited, but she broke up with me) the next day was my actual birthday, and I she asked if she could come over, I said yes, and she ended up telling me she loved me (I fell in love with her fast, maybe 3 weeks) a couple hours later she told me she had sex with him, at the time, I was so struck by her admitted love, that I didn't think much of it, I took her back, I loved her! But then the mother fucker who used to be my friend decided to keep trying to get her to cheat on me, for months, she only told me after a few weeks and she remained friends with him for months, It eventually led to a fight which I won to get him to stop. But he never apologized, and she pretends it wasn't a big deal, she's let people touch her in inappropriate ways, and I've told her not to let them do that,but she gets mad at me for suggesting she did anything wrong, I'm deathly afraid she'll cheat on me before the wedding, I've been faithful this entire time, I wouldn't dare mess this up. but she hasn't... less than 24 hours after she fucked someone on my birthday, she told me she loved me... this has really fucked my mind. (I feel like I've been emotionally cheated on)

Oh and she keeps looking up ex's on fb and saying they starstruck her when she was with them, and when I complain she gets mad at me

>am I fucked?

Heroin because I feel like dying

Chill, friend, your special snoweflaky princess is not a whored up slut at all. Women are NOTHING like that, it's just youre'are oppresive imangination doing this to your'e self. OR simply find next one who will also not cheat on you and enjoy getting touched and fucked in inappropriate mouth just before kissing you another sexless goodnight. Your situation is unique.

Also, how much for the spoon without that liquid death?

Harden up you fucking pussy. Dump her. Move on. Case closed.

gangbang that hoe and film it

she is just another hoe. not a wife type. shell get different dicks inside her till her death

>broke up with you for a day to sleep with another man

She used this as a loophole so that she could do it and it would technically mean that she didn't cheat on you. This isn't just a red flag, it's a strong indicator that he will fuck you over again and again, especially since she did it so soon.

>lets other men touch her sexually and flirt with her
>guilt trips you when you tell her that you have a problem with it

That is manipulative and fucked up. Don't stay with a girl who guilt trips you, because it will cause you a lot of stress and make you fucking miserable. My first girlfriend did that shit and I was better off without her.

>says that she loves you right after fucking another guy

For the love of god, NO. She probably found out that he wasn't that interested in her, wanted to fuck someone else, or was seeing him on the side. In any of these cases, it means that she doesn't love you and is simply taking advantage of you.

>"friend" tries to get your girlfriend to cheat on you with him
>girlfriend not only responds to him but even maintains a friendship with him

You should not fucking stand for that. Any respectable girl would stop talking to him because it bothers you, and it's apparent that you're with the wrong girl if this is the case

>friend doesnt apologize for it
>girl acts like it isn't a big deal

Both of these people should get out of your life, ASAP. They clearly have no respect for you and you're better off without them.

>talks about how much her exes starstruck her

This alone is reason enough to break up with her.

>gets mad at you for not wanting to hear about her exes without you even fucking asking

She's a cunt. You don't want to marry a cunt. It's common knowledge that talking about your exes to your new lovers, especially in a positive light, is not something that you're supposed to do.

>worried that she will cheat on me

If you are genuinely worried that she will cheat on you, then it's obvious that you're with the wrong person. This shouldn't be a legitimate concern in a healthy relationship.

>don't want to mess things up

First off, you're not doing anything to mess this up, your girlfriend is.

On top of that, why do you still want to be with her? What is it that you love so much about her?

I have pretty much the same story. She broke up with me two times to see others guys, then she came back to me. She broke up with me for good, and I'm happy now. Anyway, don't waste your time because of a hoe. There are tons of good girls outhere.

>a fight which I won

It sounds like you and your future ex-wife are on roughly the same maturity level. Neither one of you are anything special so you might as well learn to enjoy getting cucked now.
>>You'll find something there, I'm sure.

I'm a hopeless romantic tbh, I do everything I can for her, because I love everything about her, despite it not really being for my own good at all, I just... love her.

you care wayyyy too much about a bitch. go out there party and fuck some chicks bro come on stop acting like a bitch

If people asked me why I love my current girlfriend, I could go on and on about what makes her special to me. I could go into detail, pick out specific events, and go on and on about the specific character traits that just make me feel such a strong connection with her.

If you cannot go into detail about what makes you so crazy about her, then you don't actually love her.

Your not fucked but you will be if you go through with the marriage.

Ditch that cunt go to the gym work out party have a good time and find someone else

It will be ok bro but you got to ditch the whore she is definitely fucking around on you.

I COULD go into detail, but I'm about to leave my house, and I don't feel like typing an essay, I'm sorry to be an advice cocktease.

bro... this is a horrible relationship.

get out while you can, its for the best in the long run.

Maybe you could, but I'm more inclined to believe that you don't actually love her, and that you are just afraid of losing her because you don't think that you will find someone else.

We've all been there, but the thing that could possibly fuck you over is how you handle this feeling.

"You can't turn a hoe into a housewife"

I seriously believe I love her, and I'm sure I could find someone else, but I don't WANT to, I feel something in her I've never felt.

>I am supposed to be there at 9:10 and it's a 15 minute drive

I am fuck

Listen to these, Op.
It's doomed from the start. Don't let it go on just to be miserable and for her to take half your shit when it does end.

You have to bro Im sorry but you just have to it will hurt and you will be miserable but the life you are about to go live will be way worse for you and god forbid you have kids with her.

Get rid of that whore, she's controlling you.
STOP BEING BETA user, THAT'S AN ORDER.

No, you aren't fucked bud. You just ended up falling in love with a bad person. It happens. I know it seems almost impossible to move on, but you need to if you really want to be happy. A person like her will never make you truly happy. Love you, brother. Goodluck.

You're absolutely fucked if you actually marry her. Dump her, because the longer you stay with her the more you will delude yourself into thinking that she feels the same towards you.

Just like everybody in this thread is telling you already, I'm going to let you know that your girlfriend is a hoe.

Stop telling yourself that youre fucked and a hopeless romantic and all that, because those sob stories and complaints do not change your situation.

Trust me, your life will be better for it.

Holy shit. You're so fucking beta. She doesn't give a fucking about you, dude. She sounds like a piece of shit, to be honest. Are you still in your teens by any chance?

20, she is 19

she will and has cheated on you.