Entire Seahawks team to protest national anthem on 9/11

Rednecks BTFO

All you racist white bois can take the american flag and stick it up your fat asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-federal-judge-orders-release-of-videos-20150714-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, there's no way that's turning out well.

>muh 9/11

(Makes mental note to just not bother with Sup Forums on Sunday)

get out of our country Jamal
you're only here cause my ancestors slaved yours looool

now me and my brothas r fucking ur white women hahaha

in a few years white people will be extunct

Haha fucking hell. It looks like they're celebrating it.

Imagine if Tesco in Hiroshima celebrated 1945 with a giant mushroom cloud mural and 2 for 1 on packs of mushrooms.

Are you retarded? It's only a celebration of the planes were included as well. With just the towers, it's a memorial, akin to creating a scale model of the city of Hiroshima before it got nuked.

>murricans

*if the planes

limp dicked west coasters. when they come to play the Jets in october we will drown out their snap count with boos.

Lol stop I'm laughing uncontrollably at work

It's made out of coca-cola to sell coca-cola... it's not a memorial...

Two towers weren't enough.

are the new york jets named in memory of 9/11?

>exactly 488 blacks have been murdered in Chicago this year
pretty soon youre going to murder yourself out of existance

north cal here. every newage north westerner is from gay new england and the Midwest

>tfw massfag
>tfw all the fags and limp wrist cuck numales are leaving for the west coast
feels good bro

fuck off we're full

haha amerifats deserve this for not shipping them back

(dabs)

>tfw take one of the cokes from the bottom so the tower collapses

well theyre not coming back here. Send them to new mexico

Let's see what Wilson does.

If he sits he's been cucked, he basically cries during every anthem

DELET

Which country will successfully invade the US first?

If this actually goes down I think you're going to see something like that Browns game when the refs reviewed a play that had happened several snaps prior and the field was coated in beer bottles and trash.

nobody, at least until they find a way to take out all of our nuclear subs simultaneously.

mexico are almost there, already 30% of the population

No we're not

MUH 9 / 11

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc

why would they wait 2 months to protest

shouldn't they do it in 2 days during their game instead, on 11/9?

Getting a little angry over one little song.

what exactly do they want? what are their "demands"? f it is about muh white cops and black robbers, what does that have to do with the anthem?

why are americans so pathetic?

they probably just want to make people mad. i doubt they're dumb enough to think that this is going to change anything. next time a cop is about to shoot an unarmed nigger he's not going to be thinking about that football game he watched.

Their reasoning is they don't feel represented by the flag and what its meant to portray. No demands. They say cops are targeting them. Like no shit if the same race keeps commiting crimes they will be closely watched.

Lolol, Australia has done it again. Pretending not to understand that Americans have a different date system.

10/10 originality
10/10 execution

Flawless meme

WTF? Why is this now a fucking thing? I did this one time in middle school and I was suspended for a day because of it.

This. I don't see him sitting. Dude loves America. Also after Sherman's blasting of BLM I'd be surprised if he sat as well.

well if that's the problem, i would probably demonstrate outside of police stations instead.

that would require them to interact with the common man. if they do it this way they can stay in their fortified stadiums and go back to their air conditioned tour bus without having to actually say anything or do anything.

>blacks commit most crime despite being minority
>blacks get targeted by cops more

Really makes you think.

FACT: If you are polite and respectful to an officer of the law, even while you are being arrested for a crime that you are committing, you will not be shot.

I know that sounds crazy, but believe me it is true.

Which is odd, because the flag's symbolism stands exactly for what they want. The government is the entity that doesn't give a fuck about Perpetrators Of Crime.

That's incredibly disrespectful. I used to think Wilson was an OK dude, too.

I just hope some day black people are finally accepted in the usa and allowed to achieve as much as every other race and maybe even have a black man become president of the country

IF you are also white

name a victim of police brutality who wasn't resisting arrest. and before you say trayvon martin he was killed by a civilian.

Is resisting arrest grounds for execution?

if the suspect is resisting then by definition it is not an execution. if you think you're about to get hurt you're allowed to shoot someone, whether or not you're a cop. it's called self defense. don't act belligerent around people who are carrying firearms.

Tamir rice

The biggest problem with this is who the fuck is going to take a pack of coke from the tower? What if you knock it over and get put on a list and eventually sent to Gitmo? A very dangerous game of Jenga.

White people BTFO

No thanks, just had lunch

pulled a replica out of his pants when a cop approached him, next.

Oh you know,
Just coming home from work...

Here's a video.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-federal-judge-orders-release-of-videos-20150714-story.html

it is literally your right to protest however you want

it is perfectly okay to burn an american flag in front of the white house

sitting during the national anthem at a football game is no big deal

See Game
Set
Match

It's pretty much impossible, fool. If our military disappeared suddenly we'd still have 100+ million armed citizens ready to fuck commies up

california, not US, next.

t. flyoverite hating the country's largest economy and biggest contributor of federal taxes for no reason

Levar jones, South Carolina: reaching for drivers License after officer asked him to reach for drivers license.

Philando Castile, Minnesota: reaching for drivers license.

now name 5. can't do it. overblown problem.

>Being American means that you should only stand up to bullies if you have the bigger shooter

Typical Edomite.

that's how we became as powerful as we are, by shooting people.

those are the only ones that got media attention

i fully believe it happens more than the story makes the news

plus resisting is no reason for lethal force

can't do it, can ya? didn't think so. now name 10. name 20, name 1,000. do you know what an epidemic is?

Philando Castile and that little niglet.

>media attention

How about all of the white people killed by blacks that you never hear about all over the news?

>I'm too lazy to image dump all of the collages.

whelp you've convinced me, blacks are just generically more violent, round em up in camps. force them to play football or make music for whites. it's the only way whites can be safe.

nothing wrong with 9/11 coke towers desu senpai

But this is objectively wrong and we have video evidence showing the complete opposite.

Great job at moving the goal post

>Are you retarded? It's only a celebration of the planes were included as well. With just the towers, it's a memorial, akin to creating a scale model of the city of Hiroshima before it got nuked.
Yeah except everytime someone buys one of those black coke boxes the tower will get lower

Just like 9/11

Free shit, white people to go extinct, no cops anymore etc.

you need to go back

>implying millionaires who live in gated communities want to go to the ghettos to protest

They just want attention. They truly don't give a shit.

What will be his gesture in respect to 9/11?

There are surely some that don't fit MSM agenda that are left in the shadows too.

How can anyone of us truly know?

They do. Blacks are very community minded. We wuz slaves and what not.

You're honestly right. We should throw bananas at the niggers on the field like the sophisticated in Foreignland.

a racist looks at this chart and thinks "whelp, blacks are violent by their nature, nothing we can do"

a normal person looks at it and asks why and what we can do as a country to stop it

The NFL this season is going to be a fucking mess. Too many people bitching over stupid shit. I'm embarrassed to be white because of it.

American sports.

Starts with the black community.

>But this is objectively wrong
how many interactions do americans have with police every day? hundreds of thousands per day? how many of those end up in injust murder?

751 americans have been killed by cops so far this year (368 white, 184 black, 128 hispanic) and these include all deaths (accidental, deserved and straight up murder). How many of those were a clear abuse of authority and murder? how many do you remember so far this year? 10? probably even less

The percentage of polite interaction with cops that ends in abuse of authority and murder of an innocent is incredibly low, no matter what blm tells you, so don't think being polite and not resisting arrest (or acting like a retard or in suspicious manner) doesn't help to reduce the chances of getting shot by a cop, because it does

It shouldn't start with anyone, but as a collective. Don't be dumb.

I'm not surprised that it's the Seacucks considering Seatlle is practically a marxist shithole almost and they unironically have a statue of Lenin

>be black

>never approached by police because I actually follow the law and am not a fucking idiot

Feels good

Here's a solution: Send them all back so they can be Kangz in Africa.

Starts with blacks not abandoning their kids and letting the little bastards turn into gang members. Idk what causes that but fix it.

How can burgers be this thick?

the answer is more jobs and better pay

that would allow the parents to spend more time at home with their children rather than working 3 part time jobs just to pay bills

>Blacks
>Work

Maybe they can, for once, stop voting democrats and see if it helps. Too bad that won't happen.