What's up cucks? I'm fucking some guy's woman. Pic very related

What's up cucks? I'm fucking some guy's woman. Pic very related.

why even post this? who fuckn cares

how long has it been going on

Good job bro, she's not bad.
Give her a few pumps for me

chuck this Gilf

bump, how did it start?

That's my question. I'm looking to make this happen.

Who the fuq cares tits with timestamp or your existence on this is site is very meaningless

Uh, what?

The fuck is this autism? Why do you want to see his tits?

I'd hit that. How do you score a gilf?

Tits with a current date next to them or gtfo

> some guys woman

I hope you get fucking murdered you low life piece of shit.

Almost guarantee you're American, you nigger lovers have got zero morals.

wow
you got some cheating whore to spread her legs
you truly are a man among men

It's Sup Forums r u new?

Kek

met her through back page

> trying this hard to fit in
> not getting the joke

should have just said "kek" like the cool kids

Not bad. I've nailed seven different wives so far. Six of which were 7/10 or higher. The other one was a 6/10 but has totally porked out but she still sucks dick like a demon and would give me a BJ just about anywhere.

So how are you getting into these situations? Are you meeting them at bars or are they wives of friends? Do you just ask them if they're DTF or do you flirt with them when the husband is out of earshot. Aren't you afraid the husband will catch and kill both of you?

do you have more pics of the wives you have nailed?

That's not very neighborly of you friend.

All but one I met while working. The common theme for all but two were they had been married a while and didn't have kids.

Was I concerned, yes one the one I had the longest affair with as he had the means to make me disappear and get away with it. The others, not so much as they were either cheating on their wives or didn't pay attention to them.

Interesting. I figured you had founds something repeatable or your job put you in situations where the opportunities were predictable or easy to spot. Is it an office setting or something in the home like maintenance or personal trainer? How did you figure out they were ripe for the plucking?

ALl of these gals were looking for some adventure, yeah I know I am captain obvious. I work in tech but I don't exactly fit the mold of the typical geek.Most viewed me as a "bad boy". Perhaps that was why most were childless and to some extent party girls. Two of them had boob-jobs in their late 30's. So they were seeking attention.

Three actually made the first move. The others just kind of happened.

The other thing is I am not afraid to start up a conversation with gals.