100% Sure I have cancer but no insurance and no money what do?

100% Sure I have cancer but no insurance and no money what do?
Pic unrelated

Become a camwhore, give your money to charity, die, go to heaven.

Joke, there is no heaven you are going hell you cam whore

I said pic unrelated fag its not me i have a dick between my legs

Well it doesn't seem like you're gonna come up with the money to get chemo so my only advice it to fuck as many sluts as you can before you die.

Die happy my friend.

Which doctor told you about the cancer?

go on trip to canada find a fat chick . marry fat chick get free treatment . put fat chick on diet fuck newly ok looking wife till rest of your life

die

yeah, youre pretty much dead
make peace with your chosen diety

Go to prison and get free health care.

Can't get cancer if you don't get diagnosed for it. Simple as that

Move to the UK

die like a man

bump

when cancer gets cancer

Is it your dick, faggotron?

jesus dude......

NIIIIIICE PEPE!

Go to a hospital and rack up bills like every other dumb nigger loving liberal. Duh.

>diety

don't you dare save it

open up a lot of credit cards and start doing heroin

> I have cancer
how long you have to llive until death?
did it already spread out?

I know your pain... i've not yet to tell family... the chemo would eat me and by proxy them alive... better to live what life you got left and make them the best month/years you can offer, and die in your sleep leaving them to wonder what happened.. left your life leave like a bandaid and don't prolong things longer than necessary... it only leads to cooking meth and losing it all cause some shitty kid thought he knew better...

Come to europe, pretend you are a refugee

If you're diagnosed with cancer, you automatically qualify for government assistance. You won't have to pay anything as long as you sign up. That being said, you don't have cancer, and you're likely just being a little bitch