What's the worst thing you've ever done for money?

What's the worst thing you've ever done for money?

I've only ever done it twice, but I've started blowing guys on craigslist for money. The first guy went well, it was supposed to be 25 up front, 25 for the nut, but he just had a 50 bill and gave it right away. The second guy asked me to get in his car, and I didn't really want to but he said he liked road head and Ive always liked the idea. He was a lot bigger and kind of got off knowing I couldnt throat all of it, but he wouldn't pay me the other 25 because I couldn't. He said he wouldn't drop me home if I didn't stop asking for it. I can't get the taste off of my tongue and I only made 25$, i think I'm done for now

Jesus Christ, user. Go donate plasma or blood.
Never go straight to sucking penis. You got a a 3-4 moves before that shit is necessary.

my ex gf made me go on CL and offer head for $5 a pop. Made about $200 doing so. Disgusting.

This. You'd get more money donating plasma. You're selling yourself cheap. Ask around before making more rookie mistakes.

I sure as hell hope you're a guy. I'm sure even the most butch of a female could get more than $25.

>charging for head

absolutely disgusting

Worked for a temp agecny in a shitty factory for 3 months. Got a real job and said peace out factory.

Saurce?

I did that. Made a bunch of money.
Now I just have 1 regular that gives me $100 to blow me off. It's great

A bit too late for that now that OP is HIV positive.

Yeah the first one offered to blow me for money but I was kind of scared because I couldn't see what he looked like, he made a gloryhole out of a bedsheet with a hole in it

Selling your self short hun, a hummer should bank $100-150 minimum... get your throat and tongue in shape throating bananas or cucumbers and the cash will roll in...

It was 50$, he didnt pay me the other half

Sauce ffs

I let a few of my friends fuck my gf at the time so that I could pay off a debt. Pretty shitty I know

holy fucking beta

I can already handle both those things pretty well, he was just really thick and insisted on pushing my head down onto it

Knocked some dude out then kicked him in the temple with Timberlands on. Caused the dude brain damage for just $100.

so how much did it cost you

How do you even go about doing that? Werent you scared of cops?

>beta
I mean you can look at it however you want my dick was inside her every night

>cops
>fags giving head for cash

if cops gived a shit about faggots spreading aids to eachother they would already all be in jail
cops don't give af about prostitution unless it's "in the open" (as in hanging around street corners)

I had a few people offer money for some other really weird stuff, one guy said he'd give me 150$ just to touch myself while he did his "routine", but I really didn't want to fund out what that was

I used to fuck trannies in the ass for $100 bucks a pop. It payed the rent

Zero bucks. Unspoken rule in my town not to record anything violent, as such no evidence could be presented. It cost me my Timberlands though, which were more expensive than $100. They had blood on them and I couldn't for the life of me get the blood off, so I had to dispose of them.

Bullshit. I've seen that ad in many a ylyl. Nice try

I was more afraid of being raped and making no money than being arrested. The second guy was really scary, his forearms were the size of my head and he wouldn't let me up to breath

Huh? I've seen some weird stuff offered but this one guy just wouldn't say what he was going to do, people will pay you to watch them dild themselves and be open about it, he was just too keen on the surprise aspect for my taste

can't really think of anything, lived a pretty honest life thus far.

>be me 24
>hella broke need to make rent money
>room mate broke cant make rent
>but he got parents
>aww fuck bruhhh.png
>gotta jack for this
>backpack strapped
>go downtown
>2 fat guys in lot wallets laptops cells a ring
>single female waiting uber said i was too
>laptop cell wallet headphones supreme hat
>sorta drunk tourist couple
>camera phone watch cash money binoculars
>let keep traveler checks and wedding rings
>call it a day and walk to train
>see old lady getting bout to get snatched
>yell mom! nigga what the fuck!
>mexiniggas scatter one says some shit
>she said thank you walk with her to train
>think about jacking her and laugh inside
>ride home uneventful
>house nigga got weed and beer
>playing my videos
>wtf?
>smoke his shit say fuck it
>got money to pay rent
>#fuck a job

I know it aint that bad as some of these fools but ayy like y'all say.. nigs gone nig.

That's irrelevant when she made you suck guys off you fucking faggot. Why didn't you just refuse?

Let me find the ad. It was screen capped and in a ylyl thread. This didn't happen to you, faggot

What a fucking cuck

Timberlands lol, ghetto fashion nigger

White boy mad he can't afford some nice boots?

Will Rick and morty ever finish another season

I wait impatiently

I'm a spic. They are not nice that are over priced garbage that BET has convinced you is trendy. Fucking hilarious niggers where a work boot as a style with no fucking job

>Be me, 22, poor college student
>Work a full time job and drive Uber
>Tuesday night, pick a guy up from a downtown bar
>Smartly dressed, suit and tie, business traveler
>Says the women in this town are all stuck up bitches
>Says he really just wants to get his dick sucked.
>Laugh and say something stupid like, "Well, can't really help you there."
>A full minute of dead silence before he says, "Maybe you can."
>Don't say anything, I'm super creeped out.
>He opens up his wallet, starts laying out bills on the dash
>It's dark and hard to see, but they look like $50s and $20's
>Pull up in front of his hotel.
>"Well?" he says, he's rubbing his dick
>I could really use that money.
>"C'mon, you like it."
>Park the car and follow him inside
>So nervous I feel like I'm going to puke
>He has me kneel down in front of him
>Makes me undo his pants and take it out
>Ungodly huge... I swear it's as thick as my wrist and I have thick wrists
>Close my eyes and let it go into my mouth.
>WTF am I doing?
>Just sort of suck on it for about five minutes... he's getting even harder
>Feel him thrust his hips
>Calling me names, "Little girl" "little faggot" "princess" and the like
>He pulls out of my mouth suddenly and I grabs me, throws me on the bed
>He's reading for my belt
>"Need that ass" he says
>"No" I whimper
>Reaches into his wallet and pulls out a wad of cash
>Throws it at me, nothing but 100's.
>Close my eyes and nod
>"Good girl"

1/2

This month, monica

2/2
>He takes a bottle of lube off the nighstand and lubes up his cock and my asshole
>Instantly feel the pressure as his tip starts to open up my asshole
>He's tearing me apart
>Doesn't seem to care that I've never done this before, fucks me like a madman
>I'm crying the whole time, even when I cum from his massive cock hitting my prostate
>Fucks me hard for a good 45 minutes before pulling out and blowing a massive load all over my face
>Go to the bathroom and try to clean up.
>Asshole is so sore I'm limping
>Get dressed, asked for the money
>He holds up a 5
>"What about the rest of it?"
>"What are you going to do? Call the cops?"
>I start crying again.
>Comes over to me and hugs me
>"Don't worry, you can earn the rest"
>Spent the rest of the night getting fucked by him and sucking him off until the sun came up
>Still just gave me the 5...

TLDR: Thought I'd be getting hundreds for letting a guy fuck me, ended up with five bucks.

i have a hard time cumming w a bj

Even worse, a spic. I'll bet anything you like the Raiders. You're a disgrace to humanity. Also, I don't watch television.

I don't feel bad. Shouldn't be such a pussy. Fucking stab that faggpt and take him for all he has. Oh wait. You kinda did that

Detailed story....
or it didnt happen

I don't like football in general shit is nerdy as fuck remembering a bunch of dudes names and stats and dressing up with their name across your back in a replica of their little jersey..a little homo erotic. Niggers are far worse then Spics. Plus we can swim

Timberlands or nice boots, pick one faggot

No, we have our negroid army king Kanye West that makes thousands of dollar pieces of clothing and sells it to spics like you - which makes you look like a hobo. You spend thousands of dollars on shit you can't afford with your credit cards lmao! I know a lot of niggers do that too, but man, not all blacks are niggers - all Mexicans are spics though.

I actually afforded my Timbs.

get a gun

He's the one who did the stabbing...

Satan is writing with only 1 hand

Fucking this. Dumb nigger fashion

u mad u have no money to afford nice boots? u jelly?

So did you ask? Did you demand? Did you go chimpanzee toddler status and grab/run?? More details faggot

I showed up at 9am to a place of business, talked to customers for 8 hours, and then filled out some paperwork.

Fucking nightmare, bro. And, they expect me to do it all over again tomorrow!

It sounds to me like OP was just looking for an excuse to suck dick.

Jelly? Aren't you an adult? Ebonics is for kids

I sucked and let guys fuck me for 5 years for money. You only let yourself get screwed out of the money once.

>be me, young hamplanet in between jobs and no fam. Low on cash.
>consider Craigslist
>post ad looking for "donations"
>replies and dick pics and crazy offers, makes me nervous. Delete ad, forget the whole thing as I sift through the hundreds of replies.
>A sincere reply gets my attention.
>Elderly man into large ladies, mentions his penis doesn't work, Offers 200$ for a night of pleasing me.
>He wants to meet up at a cafe, than go for dinner.
>Not too terrible, okay than.
>Total gentleman, Mr.Magoo kinda guy. I can totally overpower him if shit gets murderous here.
>Sad sap, tells me his life story. Goes on about me and my tits.
>Go to hotel suite, he pampers me. Uses toys on me, sucks titties.
>Thanks me kindly, says he has to go but I can keep hotel room for a few more days.
>Leaves me his number and $500.

So it became a regular thing. Every couple of weeks, $200.

Also, I have had fat fetishists and feeders send me food. Had eat it in front of them via skype.

Only done that a few times, not really my thing but its free food and I am a whale.

but yeah guess I lucked out, having a coot is pretty great

No I'm laughing you think timberlands are "nice" boots
>nigger detected

clearly jelly

>/biz/

lol fucking niglets

My wife and I were going to get evicted if we didn't make the next rent bill, homeless.

She had the idea to sleep around for some money, I really did not approve but she told me "that or homeless".

She wasn't exaggerating... she ended up sleeping with 7 guys that next week. Made the rent but it's hard to look at her the same. One of the guys came inside her

not even quads can save you from how jelly you are

let a friend shoot me in the ass with a paintball gun for 5 bucks

I lost you after the Uber part. God damnit no wonder you niggers have to steal to get by. You're dumb as fuck. So sad.

If it makes you feel better she's been fucking dudes way before you been broke.

What makes you say that?

>Timberlands
They are like 100$
pretty much cheaper than any decent pair of running shoes including nearly every Adidas shoe sold told
If you want nice cheap boots get some Rockports