Friendly reminder that her music is shit and she has no redeeming value beyond wanting to fuck her...

Friendly reminder that her music is shit and she has no redeeming value beyond wanting to fuck her, and even there she's an acquired taste at best.

Other urls found in this thread:

dazeddigital.com/music/article/24824/1/how-pop-is-starting-a-genderqueer-dialogue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some of her songs are okay but the whole

"I beat the patriarchy singlehandedly" narrative that she likes to tell herself and her fans is so stupid lmao.

As if producer's wouldnt let her use their equipment cause she's a chick - they wouldnt let her use their equipment cause she was a noob.

It's nothing extraordinary, it's called putting in your dues.

have you put in your dues?

please link all your BNM's if you have

not that guy, but if my music was ever given BNM i'd never touch a musical instrument again, and seriously contemplate killing myself.

lol I wish but I don't claim my noob oppression to be because of my gender at least

>cognitive dissonance speaks

are you a gril?

>are you a gril?

T-that's not the point.

There are 2 types of Grimes fans, 1) tumblr girls and 2) dudes who haven't gotten laid in 6+ months, anime and foot obsession optional

its my point

did you dream of her?

grimes isn't a girl tho

i thought you had a point

“I vibe in a gender neutral space so I'm kinda impartial to pronouns for myself. Don't have a preferred so much but I wish I didn't have to be categorized as female constantly. Everything I ever hear about Grimes is super gendered and it's always really made me uncomfortable."'

just like grimes i dont have a gender

>artist bashing over something as trite as their personal politics
Sup Forums

you can't have sex without a gender

i think that's probably a non-concern for that

i dreamt i was her abused slave and then eventually left to die alone

that's all that matters isn't it

Thanks for the reminder but why?

not an argument

you could just forget and move on like nothing happened

but she's promoted herself as a female producer, that's the basis of her identity

I guess she wants it both ways

thats just one of her identities

That's not a friendly reminder, but a rude and false reminder. Stop being mad because you can't get into her music, music taste is subjective, pleb.

t.sexist

jfc it's sad when I can't tell if you're joking or not

>her

dazeddigital.com/music/article/24824/1/how-pop-is-starting-a-genderqueer-dialogue

stop assuming his/her gender sheesh

it's sad when i have to take things seriously

its sad when you're a piece of shit who hates basic human rights

whatever happened to that picture of her with the spots and mustache? I remember at one point she was kind of these meme that people liked the music of but we knew would never become popular because of her looks. She seems so manufactured now.

there's also a pic with her sucking on her friends nipple

Yes, her. She's a woman.

she was shaped by how people made her see herself, i see her the same way

gently

That's bullshit. She's liked because of her music, personality and appearance (all of them). By posting those shitty old photoshopped pics you're just highlighting that her music is the main thing that made people to like her. But you're too idiot to understand that.

If you're a musician you should be proud that music is the main thing that make people like you. Everything else is just advertising.

shes eye candy nothing more

being an artist the only reason they even know who she is, no kidding she's known by her work

ian watkins