How do we fix Russia?

How do we fix Russia?

I thought the deep Russian, orthodox soul was superior to the decadent pig-West?

Then why is it that their AIDS, suicide, CP, murder, crime, pollution, corruption, drug rates are astronomically higher than ours?

50-100 nukes should be enough.

just like we fixed the west.

Anime. russian cartoons are depressing as fuck

Clean their radioactive traces from Soviet experiments.

balkanize into ethnic nation states, drop the muslim "friendship" and minimize government employment, privatize state enterprises, apply blind justice for everyone

Pin ti obosralsya.Kokoriki 10/10

only chechnya is a problem in terms of muslims
I don't see the point in balkinization

I don't know.
The problem of Russia comes from its people. I have no Idea how could somebody change the minds of the nation so they wont become corrupt and spread their negative influence on the country and it's people.
It is more easy to obliterate the whole nation at this point and start anew than trying to re
invent their moral orientirs.
Which really saddens me.
It is funny really, how by looking at my countrymen's behaviour I started to despise them, try to distant myself from them, but despising other russians is actually the most common habit russians share among themselves, so while trying not to be russian I am unfortunately become closer to them.

I don't know, man.

I'm no expert since I've been to Russia only on business but even I know you have many more ethnicities besides chechens and by friendship I mean current open borders for central asians playing the role of mexicans in RF

balkanization would do you good because power and spending are too centralized currently, and justice isn't being served unless you're a pleb that's outside the protection of the ruling clique of oligarchs and criminals

Throw some money at them

They got building, they got water, they got car.
What need fix?

I blame decades of Communist rule.

fpbp

China
Excessive expansion

Pls fix by butthole with your cocks :3

>genocide
>colonize

Hello cheng

bring ussr back

>ywn save a qt russian from his hellish putinist life
jdimsa

>How do we fix Russia?
Nuke it all, let the fallout clear and repopulate

Don't you mean her

> Germany
no thanks
Romanovs and Communism/Lenin were enough
Germans just can't run an empire
they can only run Germany

Also this. Fucking Germans, 2,000,000 weren't enough.

Communism ruined them morally and spiritually. It turned everyone into amoral backstabbers who have to fuck their neighbors over to survive.

kek
read dostoevsky or something
russia hasn't changed

that and you'll fuck anybody over to survive, the only reason is you've never faced the situation

He's right.

shut up, cis-bully

Religion is idealistic and isn't connected to reality at all. Look at mudslimes or India, all orthodox faiths with deep morality roots, yet people and countries are shit.

Also you know that Russians are mostly atheist, right,

We don't and shouldn't want to.

If you didn't notice, hot feminine women come from shitholes, when they have comfy lives like in the west they become fat degenerate feminists.

kek. russians have always been liars and cheats. only thing you can trust them with is to try and screw you over.

>the only reason is you've never faced the situation
it's funny how hard it is for a ryssä to understand things like honesty and dignity.

hello silverstein

Russia was a beautiful nation before Communism

This.

>Communism ruined them morally and spiritually.

Oh boy, ideology detected.