NO YlYl??????????????? just dick pics and faggots scrolling, post some fresh OC and fuck off

NO YlYl??????????????? just dick pics and faggots scrolling, post some fresh OC and fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c6Bzuk3Dozo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc
youtu.be/ToKcmnrE5oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, already lost

Thanks Lori.

lost

>implying /k/ is that clever

I'm fucking doing that next year, that's pretty good.

>implying

Fresh OC for you OP

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

haha

This guy could go to four corners in AZ CO NM UT and be in 5 if he was a true warrior. Fucking beta bitch

kek

lel not bad

ylyl on acid is great... Hit me with more please.

youtu.be/c6Bzuk3Dozo

story?

kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc

Do you want to laugh? Just look at the current state of affairs and your life choices. Why are you even here reading this?

I used to be a piece of shit just like you, thinking it was really interesting and edgy to go to Sup Forums and see demented shit all day long.

But I've changed and so should you. I make it a point to come back here once a year to hopefully kick some sense into you faggots.

Why change? Because you can be like me. I used to chuckle at retarded, mean, cruel, and ignorant shit all day too, but I soon learned that all we're really laughing at is our own insecurities.

But I've changed. Now it is hard to know what I'm deeper in, money or pussy.

You can change too, just get out there and do something with your life other than creating dank memes. Why waste your creativity for a "lol" from a stranger? Is that really what you value, is that what is important!? Grow the fuck up.

Get out and interact with real people, face to face, with nothing between you but atmosphere, and find some real laughter.

gold

lost

youtu.be/ToKcmnrE5oY

lol wtf

I found the original picture. It's something to do with Lady Gaga. Nothing to do with HRC. Not that it matters anyway. HRC still has problems.

This is God. I'll talk to you in five minutes.

Go fuck yourself.

It had to be in comic sans.

Of course.

I mean, why the fuck not, right?

FUCK i fucking lost

nice trips

lost

>Nothing to do with HRC
you're wrong
google spirit cooking or go to Sup Forums and you'll see

heya, i'm the op of the other ylyl thread (kinda the reason yours never really got anywhere). anywho we hit the image limit over there, good luck on your thread! ^_^

here is silly doggo

faggot

sexy ass trips you got there

Kill the nigger child

lost

just googled it, wtf man???

>tosses bait
>a random nigg appears

I want to do this.

I will not be dining in their abodes, I can assure you!

Best costume.

>buy ridiculous thing
>while standing in line (alone), come up with ridiculous back story
>share on tumblr