What are you're expectations of tomorrow's Old Firm game?

what are you're expectations of tomorrow's Old Firm game?

your dad gave me an old firm last night

Completely shit

rangers are dead silly there is no old firm

*you're

I just wish it wasn't on at 4am here

Daily reminder that Yes voters are smelly, unwashed teenagers.

how is kranjčar doing there?

Rangers are deed mate, THE rangers will get a pasting on and off the pitch tomorrow. TAL

Incredibly average. Looks very unfit.

Daily reminder yer da touches you and ur wee brother

He never was fit 2bh. Talented as fuck but lazy too

>being a Hun

WHEN THE GOAL CLATTERS THE BACK OFF THE RANGERS NET

just another lazy cunt that underestimated the strength of the scottish leagues. thought he could come here and waltz through games without breaking a sweat. in reality he's been utter shite and is getting btfo every week. can't handle the pace

same goes for joey barton. also thought he'd stroll this league, but has been absolutely brutal in every game so far

Kranjčar is a maestro born in the wrong era. He never made it just because he was never fit and fast as the others. Also he didn't play serious footbal lfor 3+ years. Shame tho, because he was something special to watch.

>scottish "football"

Fuck off Hans bigotry and self-loathing is all we've got!

>German "people"

>Bayern wins lol

>Happy Mondays reunion

leltic will win about 5-0

theyre still shit though. the only games that matter for them are the CL qualifiers

kek

>tfw all my family are technically protestant (>implying anyone in England cares about what denomination of christianity you are) but even we recognise Rangers fans are some of if not the worst in the UK and make Celtic look like model fans (which they aren't)

>I let which football club I follow dictate my political opinions

I'm on my ps4 so I can't post a fedora picture

That letter is fake as fuck you mongtard

His brain is as dead as his old club

even Sup Forums hates huns lel

>Scottish 'people' postpone their suicide for a week to watch their shite football teams hoof the ball up the pitch for 90 mins

must be depressing being scottish lol

Kenny Miller is going to score the winner and it'll be his 100th league goal

Screencap this

Brendan "the fraud" Rodgers will be under scrutiny directly after winning manager of the month

Daily reminder that the whole Old Firm Catholic vs Protestant this is just as equally retarded and just stupid as the shiite/sunni in the middle east

Divegrass is such a pleb sport anyway

I think thats more of an issue in the Green side of Glasgow my friend.

Green side? Glasgow is green and white mate. Away back to your hovel in Ayrshire and sniff glue.

>glasgow is green and white

Your average stadium attendance says otherwise mate

>Celtic playing hoof ball
>ever

Kek

Not really mate the traditional Irish catholic areas are becoming more and more African and Muslim and im from the east end you cant deny how much its changed even in just 10 years its changed massively just look at Royston FS

Celtic and sevco's average attendance are both in the mid-40K region ya fud, try again.

Celtic had a top 5 attendance in Europe for the last league game and the largest the Britain

I stay in the Southside, my gran used to stay in Govanhill. Have a wee jaunt through sometime (in a locked car), it's fucking terrifying, and i don't mean that in a xenophobic sense, rather, it's a massive fucking shitehole.

as someone from glasgow, its not green and white is brown and grey

>one game sample size

I'm sure every game played at a stadium with more than a 60k attendance beat it.

Rangers had a higher average attendance last year despite 1. having 10,000 fewer seats and 2. not even playing in the top flight

Imagine if Celtic played in the championship, you'd see just how many of your fans are plastic

Celtic were awful last season and didn't deserve a good attendance. Rangers fans were experiencing their last glory season for the next few years. It makes sense.

Higher average attendance by only a few hundred, what is your point mongo? I'd rather have plastic fans in my teams fan-base than a horde of inbred, backwards, racist neds. There is a reason you're universally know as Scotland's Shame and reviled by fans not just in Scotland but across the UK. B-bbut Linfield like us! Aye very good, another band of sectarian thugs.

Is that a drawn face on the dog's ear?

Im going to take a drive through there some time ive heard its fucked up now its strange aswell as the rest of Glasgow has calmed down quite abit in recent years theres much less neds hanging around and gangfighting.

>he thinks people in britain respect his club

Loving every laugh, I'm sure they love it when your fans interrupt minute's silences and chant IRA songs

The only people who like Celtic elsewhere are communists in Germany who support an equally cringeworthy and albeit less successful team

What? Celtic fans have got a far worse rep in England than Rangers fans.

angry scots

Aye the neds and young teams seem to have all but vanished and been replaced by spice boys etc. Generally I think Glasgow is a hell of a lot better than it was say 10-15 years ago.

But aye do mate, it's a fucking zoo. Have a black friend who moved up here from London, saw there was a lot of cheap, decent flat for rent in the area and moved in without finding out about Ghill. Some of the stories he tells from there are insane (no longer lives there, moved after 6 months). He had a flat party and me and two mates went to get snout from the shop. In the space of the two minute walk there and back we were approached of three different men offering (what I assume was THEIR daughters) for sex. I'm not talking 16 year old lassies, they looked about 10. The place proper gives me the fear and despite it being in Sturgeon's constituency she seems to be doing fuck all about the problems their. Honestly man it's like Mogadishu tier.

too bad they both can't lose

Shite. The English hate us for the IRA crap but know we aren't complete animals unlike yourselves. You misbehave consistently when you travel (and at home), acting like fucking cavemen. Your support in England comes from fellow xenophobes and nut-jobs.

St. Pauli are the 5th or 4th most supported team in Germany I read. That's a lot of folk.

can't wait

Maybe amongst BNP Little Englanders. The rest of us hate them for the scum they are. Did you forget Manchester already?

>In the space of the two minute walk there and back we were approached of three different men offering (what I assume was THEIR daughters) for sex

maybe scotland has something going for it after all

>Manchester
Hey come now that was Chelsea casuals posing as Rangers fans!

Are you sure it's not Russian hooligans posing as Chelsea fans posing as Rangers fans? #WATP #THEYHATEUSALL

>the rest of us
>us

LOVE it when taigs pose as english people on Sup Forums

t. William Ian Roberts III of Govan

Just to clarify for any non-Glaswegian reading, Govanhill is populated by lots of Romani gypsies and people from the balkans, primarily Albanian. The area is only a square mile or so big and read something like over 50 nationalities are represented there. Obviously most of these people just want to live their lives in peace and get on with it but there's a very blatant criminal element in the Romani/Albanian group that do whatever the fuck they want and the police seem unable to stop them. Driving down Allison street you'll see groups of 10 or 20 men on each corner just standing about looking dodgy as fuck.

>being a no-voting, self loathing hun bastard

Nah most likely from East Ayrshire the cretin.

REEE A HATE CATHOLICS
>Hasn't stepped foot in a church in years
>On the dole
>Pumps his cousin

Please don't shit up the thread with that indyref pish please. Just one fucking thread without it

bad bait.

>being a politically illiterate and overall smelly taig
>posting a standalone post in a thread which you've already replied in
>being THIS obsessed with rangers fans

>Current year
>Being a hun
Christ mate you alright?

Battered a hun outside Garage once.

One of my favourite memories.

god bless lad.

Woke up to some skinny lad in a Celtic shirt slapping my abdomen outside Garage once.

Wonder how he's doing these days.

Lee Wallace is a grass

Pass it on...

where can I watch the matches in decent quality in the internet?

>supporting a four year old club

Imagine basing your entire political choices around a football team your dad made you support...

Crazy, I know, not sure why Celtic fans do it mate

im not a bandwagoner lads i supported rangers since 2012

>i know you are but what am i

tragic

>Scottish "football"

Celtic and Rangers fans both do it. They're a bunch of complete sheep without the ability to think independently and form their own opinions on anything. They follow the same agenda as others who base their life around a group of people kicking an inflated ball around a pitch...

the only thing you've ever battered is a wee boys arse

smelly taig poof

proxyfag is right

How can anyone watch the SPL and actually enjoy it? It's all pointless as Celtic win, they all play the same fucking sides 4 times a year, not enough teams for a real relegation scrap just whicever 2 are shitty that year (though most of the time they just go down rock bottom about 20 points off safety) and the other European qualifiers are null as the other sides always lose.

There's no entertainment to be found in the SPL.

>yfw you know Celtic and Rangers fans are the exact same but they don't realise it

We support the celts here..just look

>muh heritage

No niggers allowed.

Rangers will lose 3-0 probably.

Legitimately curious as to why you keep posting in this thread pretending to be a new person each time despite the fact the unique poster number stays the same. What's your problem mate?

He was a trampy cunt, probably your uncle or something.

Get your giro in yet? Going to be able to buy yourself a drink when you go to the pub to watch it?

That was my only post here you smelly weegie cuck.

Celtic and Rangers fans both smell bad

>imagine getting this upset because someone said your team was going to get beat

hun bastards are precious, int they?

Aye mate must have been your neighbour using the same WiFi as you, hopeless

*you're

also that should be a full stop, not a comma. thick hun bastard.

...you still going? Haha

Oh please, I barely prefer Celtic to Rangers
>club full of people who hate me and my country
>club full of people who usurp my national identity and use it to push commie bullshit

I swear, Celtic fans are so cringey they make me hate Irish people sometimes, and I am fucking Irish.

I wish there was some way they could both lose.

>being a self loathing faggot

literally go jump in the sea mate

>tfw Protestant and Unionist and a Celtic fan
Mon the Hoops

I don't hate myself and I don't hate Ireland. I hate Celtic.

I wish they'd stop LARPing as Irish. It's as bad as the "muh heritage" Americans.

The Irish are naturally commie social justice nu-males

>m-muh imperialism
>m-muh evil British