Pioneer of the technological advancement

>pioneer of the technological advancement
>still uses old tech
Why are Americans like that?

My guess is there are still God forsaken places where AT&T hasn't graced themselves with their presence so dial-up exists.

54% white

If it ain't broken don't fix it.

You're saying that like those 2.3 million Americans accessed youtube or other bandwith-heavy websites.

Have you considered the fact all 2.3 dial-up users million may just need mail and weather forecast?

I've used Sup Forums, mail, IRC on a GPRS modem for over a month. It was fine, just think like an Australian and avoid 1+ MB files.

Keep in mind that 2.3 million Americans is less than 1/130 of the population. Lots of room for old people in that number.

Old people, people who live in really rural areas, and people without any use for the internet outside of the bare essentials.

Old people obviously

>first in the world to adopt digital smartphone wallets
>still use cheques

>If it ain't broken don't fix it.
I agree. Bring back the good old days of stone tools. Do you have any idea how many chiselers lost their jobs because of bronze?

18/f/cali

>2.4M out of 300M
Old people.

Or how many women were raped because of mass importation

>Why are Americans like that?
that's what they do
hell, even their constitution is old and busted but they still cling on to it like their lives depended on it

We don't use checks though, generally. A lot of stores and restaurants no longer take them.

as opposed to the young people, who have 95% fiber coverage like in europe?

oh wait..

Yes. Old people are generally much more rural and than young people, who tend to live in cities. You forget how sparsely populated many parts of the US are.

And just try getting around Europe without actual cash.
>why isn't your country like our densely populated multitude of countries?

I literally don't remember the last time I used or needed cash money

I think the last time I used actual cash was in 2011 when I went to this apple market thing out in the country.

Cash is fucking retarded. The only physical currency that makes sense is gold and silver.

>Cash is fucking retarded
>being this cucked by the money-lending jew

What does that statement have to do with jews at all?

>Sup Forums
>needing a logical reason to blame something on the Jews

Because when they abolish cash the only options will be banks.

Isn't cash also controlled by banks?

Controlled by the government which is controlled by many things including banks.
But it's pretty stupid to be obliged to have your money in the hands of banks and even enjoy it. Banks will have much more control of Sweden soon and it's propably not gonna be a good thing.

>The only physical currency that makes sense is gold and silver.