How do you compete against this??

how do you compete against this??

Cut it off.

>how do you compete against this??
im not a monkey

im white. thats how.

by being everything he is not
>white, educated, employed, raise my children, the list goes on

shame you could never stay conscious with all the blood that would go into lifting that up.

i too enjoy only using 1" of my dick and for sex to always be painful

The real question is, why? It's impressive to look at, sure, but it's damn near useless to use. No woman enjoys having what amounts to a small child rammed in and out of their vagina, unless they're an absolute whore. There's a certain limit to the size of dick most (not all) women will take, and that seems like it would be too large.

Also, good luck finding someone who can deep throat that whole thing. I'll stick with my unapologetic 7.5", thanks.

By having a dick that looks like a dick, and not like a turd log

I feel really sorry for him tbh, he will never be satisfied during sex because he won't even be able to get it more than half the way in, plus they will complain about it hurting unless they have crevice pussies.

The only way to compete with photoshop is a larger photoshop

By having a job, paying my bills and not shirking my responsibilities.

By being able to actually fit my dick in a vagina.

That's the fault of the woman, because she can't handle it, you dumb faggot. This situation applies to all men with big dicks; if the bitch is petite of course she can't take it all. GOD, you Rednecks are really RETARDED.

>[screaming in cuck]
gonna sage your anyway bra

This

Like this.

ahahah how are the colors inverted on your browser?

we have an alpha cuck here making his own edits

Its a video, holy shit youre in denial.

You mean 5.5 inches when you measure correctly.

I work out and have a job

>have a job
>have a kid and NOT leave
>don't get shot by police
>don't act like a nigger
>don't be a dumbfuck who's only value is a dick
>have a real personality

There are big dicks and big pussies and small dicks and pussies. Also I don't smell like axle grease.

How is that turd going in and out of her vagina?

holy shit thats fucking huge

lulz

this nigga like 5'2" and built like a stick

Lol there is no need to compete with that. This guy cannot physically fuck 90% of women out there. The only girls he can fuck are the same ones who can take a fist up to the elbow. Other than that he is a novelty that wears off super fast once he starts behaving like he normally does.

You really are retarded. Niggers are so good at fooling themselves and everyone around them. You don't fool everyone you fucking dildo.

All 20 women I have been with wouldn't enjoy that dick at all. The only thing you could do is stroke it.

I even hurt half the women and my dicks less than half that.

A lot of stupid guys just don't get that the best results come from a super aroused wet pussy. If she's physically and mentally ready and willing, it should not hurt. She could take more. Guys, take your time and get her wet.

it's impressive but impractical, i'll take that girth but 3 inches less length same goes for mr falcon and any other men of about this size.

By my dick actually fitting inside a human vagina.

This

shit like this is why I only fuck 12 year olds.

I make 120k a year, own a house, and have 3 cars.
So you know.....yeh...

this can go on forever

What the fuck ever. I praise God I wasn't cursed like that. This niggers can never fuck for real. And on some crazy off chance he does find someone so ragged out that he can actually fit it he'll more then like get aids on the other 1st go

welcome to Sup Forums friend!

when you got a dick like that you should just give up and fuck a pony

I cant compete with a silicon-injected dick

>have 3 cars
GREAT INVESTMENT YOU SUPERFICAL FAGGOT