Stop wasting your life they said

>Stop wasting your life they said
>go gym and get buck they said
>girls love guys with muscle
>what could go wrong

well, im attracting women, but they are the most vacuous, vapid and shallow things ive ever known. Are all women like this? wtf, all they want to do is talk about dick, my muscle and dick.

Also very few want to actually settle with me and instead just use me for sex. yeah, i know it sounds good but when i suggest going for dinner or a drink they say "no, im busy with my boyfriend, see you next week". it makes me feel isolated.

dont fall for the gym meme guys, or you'll end up like me

Hey. Some of us want to attract vacuous women we can fuck and discard.

girls only care about personality and money

Your face is the problem tbh, you're only attracting women who care about your muscles (a specific type of women)

At the end of the day why lift when it's all about face?

I too went from unattractive to buff and women fall in love with me and get clingy every time.

Maybe they just smell from a mile that while you're gripping those weight rods you, somewhere deep inside, know that a dick in your mouth is all you really crave for. Hell, you'd even ask for permission to put some more weights on him, maybe muster together the courage to ask him to hold shopping bags full of groceries, to make himself fall heavy down your throat? U with me bro, or is your denial still 2 strongly attached to your inserted weight-buttplug?

slash personality and you're on point
women, and people in general, only care about what they can take from you: money, attention, social status, nothing else

Not even muscles?

Well, when the only attractive trait you have is muscle, only empty, shallow women will want you. Speaking from personal experience. There is a small chance a woman with some actual value will take notice, unless you disprove the stereotype of the big dumb goof musclehead, by showing some human value yourself.

that's on the social status part, so they can brag to their friends about being with a guy with muscles

They can't steal your muscle user, unless they are gains goblins. Stay away from gains goblins.

>"no, im busy with my boyfriend, see you next week".

Top fucking kek

Pretty sure I've seen some narcoretailatovids where guys had muscles taken away from the,... just saying nothing people come up with, no matter how fucked up, is impossumble.

haha welcome user. you asked the universe for women to love you, now they love you but they are all horrible people. this is (mostly) all there is to see.

Are you actively pursuing woman or are you just interacting with whatever random woman who comes up to you?

think about it, most anons have poor social skills and thats why we post here mostly, unless you are a normie fuck.

It's probably because you're mixed race. Most girls don't go for that because fucking a nigger would make them become social outcasts.

Human muscle is a prized delicacy on Asia, think about that next time a cute girl approaches you and asks if he can feel "ur gainz".

>works out to improve body
>girls are only interested in his body
What a shocking turn of events

Women don't have the same disgruntled neckbeard mentality as you.

yea, heres the thing though. If he weren't muscular, he'd get the same vapid women, only less attractive. so it's still an improvement

>I'm dumb and shallow
>the girls who like me are dumb and shallow

Surprise motherfucker

>Stop wasting your life they said
Correct
>go gym and get buck they said
>girls love guys with muscle
Go find something you enjoy doing, and stop measuring yourself in terms of what women like or want. When you like you, women will too; ignore those who do not. Nice gains dude.

Based user

>8 years
>Just to turn into that

Yeah no

Right. Righteous. True!