>Where do you work?
>Age
>Salary
>Do you like working there?
>Why?

>>BestBuy
>>$10.50/hr
>>Yeah
>>Be collegefag, need money. Inventory/Warehouse worker at a retail location. 100+ 55"-70" Tv's twice a week. basically getting paid to work out. Employee benefits are pretty good too. At cost + 5% for most items in the store. Insignia/ Dynex products are dirt cheap with that deal since they're BB brands

Dog daycare/grooming salon
10.92 an hour
It's a very love hate relationship for me. I love doing it most days but some days I fucking hate it. I think I'm just getting burnt out on it. I've been doing this for about 8 years now and I think I'm starting to get burnt out on this kinda job.

I work at a software company. I'm 28 and make >140k on the base. I like working there because the stuff i work on is braincrack-y and i'd probably Anne Hiro if i had to do something else.

Macy's
$120,000/year
No, but the job is chill
It is the shameful promotion of consumption and realizing you are part of the problem

>>USAF
>>$1500/Mo
>>Love it so far
>>Warheads on foreheads

>Warehouse office
>19
> $11/hour
>Yea
>Chill warehouse workers, truck drivers, and office workers. Days can be easy with just spending day on phone.

Bjorn?

Fellow wage slave!

>26
>Geek Squad DCI
>$22 hr
Its alright. Pay is decent. Leadership is good in my store and I love working with my team.
Zero shame for our pricing or policies because our customers could easily self educate but choose not to.

Comcast
$55k
Absolutely hate it, want to /myself
Underpaid and bored. I should have finished college instead of turning into an alcoholic but it's a little late now.

Fuckin swift

Railroad
No
Morale sucks and you'll die before you retire

I worked at macys i was a makeup artist there until they fired me because i wasnt whoring myself out enough or lying to enough customers.. they made me hate the holidays

Make 12:50 hr.
Assistant store manager brookshires grocery company, company pays for college too, three weeks payd vk a year. Been there since 15yrs old

In school for engineering degree now but ill post my old jerb:

>Construction contractor (Oil)
>21
>~$88,000/yr
>I didn't, so I saved up to go to school
>Didn't like it because cold as fuck in winter, night shift, 12 hr shifts, hard on your body

UPS
$30 an hour
yes
keeps me in shape

>Ford Motor Company
>35
>33.19 hourly/average 130k
>fuck yes
>skilled trade, free insurance, pension, spend most nights sleeping in trades crib getting paid for nothing. Can go anywhere in the world and work as an electrician because journeyman.

You a driver I'm guessing? How hard is it to get on there? That's not a bad wage for the work. And I could use something to get me moving a bit more tbh.

>18
Pipe fitter and welder
49.00 and hour 42 hours work weeks
Fucking love welding it's fun as hell

Apprenticing I take it?

How do I get into this?

Fireman
$82k/yr
Best job in the world... I look forward to going to work everyday. I also get 4 days off per week. Great benefits, salary grows handsomely every year, and retirement (pension) is great. Massive job security too.

>Where do you work?
Aus, fibre optic linesman
>Age
>Salary
$50aud p/h
Yeah it's a good gig. The majority of the blokes are pretty decent too.
>Why?
It's a well paid job that you could do well into an older age. It's not very physically demanding.

Also pic related it's my splicing machine.

Unemployed
160 dollars a month
Loser faggot with a troubled past
Finishing high school then doing my free university degree
Suck it amerifats

>own a regionally popular swingers website
>32
>7-10k/mo
>its fun
>ultimate slacker job, smoke weed, local underground celebrity status, people act like they know me, throw parties, have groupies, sleep in everyday, mostly just answer emails on my phone...

I'm just starting but I was going to high school and our community college welding program and was pushing almost 16 hours of school a day for like 7 months straight. Buy it also depends where you live and how good you are and what you want to do. I live in cali and I mostly focus on structural welding and pipe . Hope this helps

blue and yellow squad what up

>Best Buy
>25
>$14.37
>yeah, as part time while I'm doing my post-grad degree. Would die if it was my full time job tho
>discount is sick, all my friends work there, they accommodate my school shedule

Yes, I'm a driver but not a package delivery driver. I drive the tractor trailers (semis).

>How hard is it to get on there?

Put in an application at your local UPS terminal for DOCK work not as a package handler, those guys dont get paid shit. Stick it out and if a full time position opens up take it. Then from there work your way up the union totem pole..... Parttime dock guys in our dock are getting $16 an hour, full time is $30.

I saw something about firefighters being trained on naloxone injections to help fight the overdosing about the opioid epidemic in the US. Sad to hear that its so frequently necessary, but i gotta admit that I'm thankful that this is being implemented so widely.

I got trained to use a sphygmomanometer by some firefighters, you guys seem like alright bros.

Walmart
10.50/hr
Most of the time it's not too bad
Pretty easy job not too stressful plus I work overnights so I can be autistic and not interact with customers

The National Archives
£36.000
Pretty cool job
I spend most of my day assisting clients, helping them find the documents/film/photo's/texts/images/audio they are looking for as well as offering insights into ofther items they might find usefull/interesting depending on what it is they'r looking for.

>Tim Hortons as a production maker
>20
>$10.50/hour
>It's alright.
>Some days I really hate it but other days I'm pretty content. It really depends mostly on who I'm working with that day and also how busy it is in the store.

>army
>23
>USD 143k per year after taxes (not american)
>I love it
>Get to do what I want. Alot of freedom in my line of duty. And get to hang around likeminded and cool guys.

Firemen seem alright. My bldg had some gas leak thing whatever the fuck on Thurs and they got us all out and did their job even though it looked like nothing at the time.

Btw that naxolone bit reminds me: i was in Kannada recently and the OD stats for Phentanyl there are very... disturbing :|

Commercial cleaner for department of natural resources and mines core sample laboratory
$24.50p/hr
Yeah
Cause I'm the only person there so I can spend half my shift looking through sattelite maps/rock and mineral samples/play with $40000 microscopes and stupidly expensive hylogger hyperspectral automatic core logger thing

short haul trucker
60k a year
solitary work. people are terrible drivers, but meh.

Hog farm in S.D.
12.75 an hour about 38,000 a year
No, it's cheap living here but the people suck, for the past 10 years I have been showering in with druggies, drug dealers, and pedifiles cuz no one else hires them and every summer we hire 5 or 6 kids . . . ages 14-16, they are lazy shit talking brats. But I believe the worst part of any job is the people there, rather it be employees or consumer.

>Navy, submarines specifically
>20 yrs old
>not much, only E-2
>it's alright
>stressful and still adjusting to the new command, but the crew is cool

you can change your life. right? you know that?

48k a year
Mcdonalds general manager
meh its easy

post doc
University of California
yup.
get to do rad science. get to be creative. make my own hours. no dumb people at work.

Unspecified government contract
100k+
Yes
Constant international travel

just curious - any details on how to get into this line of work? currently a uni student atm

>>Where do you work?
Chinese restaurant
>>Age

>>Salary
Canadian Minimum wage

>>Do you like working there?
Fuck no.

>>Why?
My boss is a crazy oriental, there's no health or safety standard, the place is notorious for fights among staff and having the police called (this summer a crazy gambling addict chinese dude attacked the boss with an axe and a full on axe vs lead pipe fight broke out in the kitchen). I also have to work 11 hours with no overtime pay.
There's this Thai girl giving me mad yellow fever though.

>"YOU WAN EGGROE?!"

>IT Equipment Refurb/Tech Consult
>9.05, going to quit soon if they don't give me the raise/position they've been promising for months now
>Yes and no
> Yes because gaining IT experience, love what I do, and I'm head of the techs, and no because they don't want to give me the title nor the wage for it, but they surmount the responsibilities unto me
Come to think of it, the guy before me who was becoming the senior tech quit because management were fussing around with his promotion. He got real pissed and just stopped coming to work. mfw he finally called in and "Officially" resigned like 3 months later.

Stop
Whining
Im
Fucking
Trying.

Those poor drug addicts
Glad mr fireman is helping them
Poor druggies =[

>Where do you work?
Google
>Age
>Salary
About $165K... not sure at the moment
Yes
>Why?
Free food, good money, interesting work, California lifestyle

Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
100k+
No
Most of my money is commission based, I sell directly to pharmacists. It's boring most of the time. On the phone all day negotiating prices and taking orders. I have to fight with our pricing analysts constantly to get them to sell items that beat our competitors. Im just saving until I can start my own business.

Thats a cool job mayne.

what do you research?

i do biophysics research myself
>21
>tuition/small stipend (undergrad research slave)
>absolutely
>smart people. good conversations. absolute flexibility/freedom. access to state of the art equipment and endless chemicals. ultimately very satisfying and fulfilling

gonna miss it when im gone this coming summer

North sea rigs
£170,000
No
ruined my life

People will tell you that you need an open austel lisence but that's if you don't know anyone in the trade and want to apply at the larger firms.

You would be much better off in a smaller firm cause chances are that they will do some work for the big names and you get to have a go at everything and also get your name out there.

As it stands someone who has done all their lisence and accreditations could walk in to Optus for argument sakes ad say I want a job and I am qualified and their response is usually "who are you?"

So as I said start in a small fibre firm and get your experience and at the same time learn as much as you can from the older guys and then when you are a somebody you can approach the bigger firms.... that's if they don't approach you first ( if you are any good )

>>Where do you work? - Utility Company
>>Age - Old enough to know better
>>Salary - 103k base
>>Do you like working there? - Yes
>>Why? - No two days are the same

Been telling myself that for 10 years met a wonderful girl that I love and would easily slit anyone's throat for if only she asked got a house, then another had a kid. Now selling one house to pay child support while she lives in the other. Sometimes the only purpose in life is to siffet .

Fucking 10 dollars an hour for 8 years? Wtf...sorry bro

Fucking cool mate, they were hiring for a microfilm tech not too long ago in my area. Wish I applied.

47K a year for working at a university?
What country are you in I do general labour work and am on 64K a year

But do you enjoy it?

Unemployed loser faggot child, but still shits on Americans.

You're fucking dumb, mate. And no amount of free, infantilizing school will fix that.

>Where do you work?
Booz Allen
>Age
>Salary
Over 200k
It's not bad
>Why?
Get you watch you guys and others.

bioengineering...mostly applications of ultrafast lasers in medicine...some imaging and diagnostic research...it's all applied stuff.

Accounting Intern at Local Firm
17/hour
It's not bad. Good work while I go to school for my masters.

Bank
yes
it's chill, good workmates

>>Where do you work?
engineering internship with food production machines (snack foods)
>>Age
>>Salary
24.50/hr
It's nice, easy money good experience. company really likes it's employees a lot
>>Why?
see above, I'm lazy

>Well known University
>24
>60k
>Yes
>I worked there as a student, have a few classes left, boss likes what I do so she offered me a full time position so that the university pays for the rest of my classes that I can take at my leisure. It's a decent paying 9-5. I do what I need to do at work, and get to go home with no burdens. Couldn't ask for a better opportunity.

That's the one in Kew right? They used to have a good meals at the cafeteria...

Mid tier pizza place
20/hr + 1/hr tips
I'm not sure
I like it. But do I wanna be doing it for the next 30 years? I think my wage is pretty much capped as well.

>a deli
>19
>$8.25
Easiest fucking job ever but I'll be damned if I don't want to kick the shit out of this big ass fucking faggot there. I love it but also hate it and am currently looking for a better job.

>>Where do you work?
HBO
>>Age
Early 20s
>>Salary
21/hr
I actually hate it.
>>Why?
Conservative company culture & hierarchal af

>>Where do you work?
Lowe's Home Improvement
>>Age
>>Salary
$20.49 an hour
Sometimes yes. On your feet all day.
>>Why?
Same shit every day.

Meijer media department
Yea
most of the job is standing behind a desk showing people how to print pictures using a computer or showing them where basic shit is like batteries, ink, phone cases.

That's what happens when you don't go to college. I also blame myself for being a major pot head from 14-23. I think if I never started smoking that young I would be in a much better place right now.

That's what happens when you don't try. No college here. Learned a skill. Worked my way up from 10 an hour to 20 gained a lot of skills and will be able to go further as long as I keep learning.

What kind of work do you do? What education did you get relevant to the job?

>Where do you work?
Subway
>Age
>Salary
$8.25
Fucking hate it
>Why?
I get constantly treated like shit by my customers

DC area? I was thinking of applying. I used to have a Secret with a SAP caveat, but I fucked myself on my full-scope when I moved into a role that needed a TS/SCI. That's going to be an issue unfortunately, right?

Also autismo level protip: don't say that while you realize it was illegal that there were merits to what Snowden did when you're in a polygraph interview.

How is $12.75 hourly equivalent to 38k per year?

12.75 * 40 hours = 510 (weekly)
510 * 52 = 26 520. (Before deductions and taxes)

Where the fuck are you making an extra 12k, user?

Are you working 60-70 hour weeks, always?

Which state? I'm getting my emt cert and attending fire science class

sell weed and concentrates
average $5200 per month
yes.
its easy

Machine shop.
$22/hour
Sorta.
High stress. Make surgical tools and implants. Work can be very complicated and hard.

I really think it's because I smoked so much at such a young age. It kept me in that every thing is cool mind set. And I never got out of it. It just took almost a decade for me to realizes that.

I smoked until 6 months ago and drank a fuck ton and did DXM to the point of probably damaging my brain. Don't give up. Pick a skill and work your ass off on it. I picked up Linux and was able to secure a job with a really good company that actually takes care of us. Free food. Guranteed sick days. I felt the same way as you at one point. It's not too late I am 31 and just got my shit together.

Yep, DC.

>Target, just started
>18
>$10.50 an hour
>Kinda, I just need help with bagging
>My back hurts which sucks
>Cashier

Any tips on how to bag items anons? It sucks that I have to work by myself and have noone helping me with bagging. Wtf do I do when they hand me the bread first? Any tips? Thanks Sup Forumsros

>Mathnasium, the math tutoring center
>18
>Minimum wage but after a month it goes up a dollar to $11
>Love it
>Everyone's chill, math is my strong suit (perfect math SAT and AP Calc score), it's not even work really

>Costco
>30s
>shade over $50k a year (CAD) plus pension and benefits
>yes
>see 3rd line

property claims adjuster
No.
I am always on the road. Have not been home in 2 weeks now. Miss my family

>Where do you work?
Burlington Coat Factory
>Age
>Salary
$9.16/hr 40 hours a week. ~$1200 a month after taxes. $12k a year
No
>Why?
Shit work environment. Shit coworkers. Shit managers. Shit job cleaning up after shit customers all day. Think about quitting everyday but holding off until I can get something better.

If you're still here, user. Why are you going to die before you retire? Does the company just offer really late retirement or do you have some sort of illness that you're going to die from before you turn 65 or whatever retirement age is?

Rebuild propellers
26.50/hr
I don't mind it, would rather weld on some other shit, but pays the bills

>Sheppard AFB
>18
>~$500-ish per paycheck (E-1)
>Most of the time, sometimes its slow and boring and pisses me off
>Nothing better to do

>Where do you work?
Credit Union
>Age
>Salary
12/hr
It's alright, I work with fat whiny women and deal with whiny rednecks all day.
>Why?
Killing time until I take my ASVAB and join the coast guard

>Jimmy John's
>18
>7.25/hr
>ye
>it's downtown, so i deliver sandwiches on a bike, meaning I get a leg workout and I get decent tips

>Unemployed have no papers can't get anyone to hire me
>Sucks since I'm homeless now

Monthly bonus for hitting market goals, cashing in paid sick time and vacation, working holidays for x3 pay and getting x1.5 help plus if you are stuck at work you get paided for the time working or not, including out of town meetings and job training twice a year. Plus we get a free hog every year but I don't eat pork so that is wasted.

Just put the bread in its own bag

>Dak Americas. I'm a Chemical Operator
>20 years old
>28/hr, cleared 78k with OT last year
>Yeah.
>It's a pretty good gig and pays well. I work with a whole bunch of dudes who bullshit around. The money, especially at my age is amazing. I already bought and paid off my Truck and in the process of buying a house.

>Wedding caterer
>18
>$15/hour + tips
>Shifts are pretty long and the work is strenuous, being a waiter sucks, but they give you free food
>Pay's pretty good, long shifts mean nice paycheck

1.5 over time helps*